Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. (11316 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

No one will consult u wen it starts, don't bother urself...

Ask Asari every other thing.

Fool who make Asari Spoke man of d SS people ?,, Ediot, Since Asari is now ur God we sha see.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Continue consoling yourself...
You can join the Yorubas.... YOU ARE FREE...
Oil was first discovered in Oloibiri, Bayelsa state(IJAW LAND)...

Hahahaha.. Keep consoling yourself...

my native name sound Yorubatic, Ayomike, rather align with dem Dan u greedy fellow

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
ZackiGp:

He speaks for us all, we can never ever have anything to do with the igbos!
[/s]azz whole

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Same here I gat nothing in common with d Igbos, and I can't Co-habit with some set of greedy people... and about ur reply, u sound as if SE produces large quatity of oil, d istkeri av oil more than d entire SE, Google is ur frnd

Nice reply Thou
Do you have anything in common with me?.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by BiafranPrince: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

my native name sound Yorubatic, Ayomike, rather align with dem Dan u greedy fellow

But your mum renamed you Ayomike when the other ethnic group in Warri wanted to murder you, yes or no?

Goodboiyy:

if u re beating d drum of war, den go do it with ur family, and form ur alliance with d SE, re u nt d Urhobo man tat sees other Urhobo as imposter on NL ?.. SMH

was barely 13- 15 during d Warri crisis, till nw I still fill d brunt in my flesh, av dey killed some1 in ur presense ?, u have climb dead bodies ? , my mom changed my name den, to see hw critical d issue was..

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
ZackiGp:

Shut up! If you want to die, please take your entire household along so that your lineage will be wiped out from south south. Who made an ijaw man the mouthpiece of south south, even Asari dokubo and Jonathan no reach sef!
[/s]Who made the Op,the mouth piece of our region?.And who are you,to speak for us?.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Hahahaha. GREEDY INDEED!
You are not even Needed....
Are you itshekiri or Urhobo?
My girlfriend is Urhobo and the two tribes have many things in common...

Though, You guys won't be missed...

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by atlwireles: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
This thread is still running, grin grin grin By the way, I hope to see you all at meeting taking place tomorrow in Orerokpe.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Same here I gat nothing in common with d Igbos, and I can't Co-habit with some set of greedy people... and about ur reply, u sound as if SE produces large quatity of oil, d istkeri av oil more than d entire SE, Google is ur frnd

Nice reply Thou
Greedy? That's better..
Fulani herdsmen comes to mind...

Stop being lazy. Stop depending on oil...
You guys are killing yourself in your own region because of oil...
GREEDY MILITANTS.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
honeychild:

I am neither igbo nor niger deltan. But it is obvious this guy is not a niger deltan. Abeg stop disgracing your self and let the real niger deltans speak joor. angry
leave the bastard.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Goodboiyy:

Lolz Clown... Wenti concern me concern aba or onithsha mtchewwwww

all I can say is stop including SS. SS does not start and end in anioma or ijaw
[/s]You and your people are too infinistimal to speak for us either.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by atlwireles: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Greedy? That's better..

GREEDY MILITANTS.

Let me give one rule on this forum, don't insult people's tribe because of fraudulent monikers. When you meet an Urhobo man/woman on streets of delta state or Nigeria vent your insults. Take whatever you get from them.

Greedy Militants what a hell does that mean.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Goodboiyy:

Fool who make Asari Spoke man of d SS people ?,, Ediot, Since Asari is now ur God we sha see.

[/s]And who made you our spokesperson?.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by atlwireles: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
For the sake of clarification please ignore the insults from the impostor called Goodboiyy, his last moniker was Ogagamic. Don't fall for divide and rule.

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
atlwireles:

Let me give one rule on this forum, don't insult people's tribe because of fraudulent monikers. When you meet an Urhobo man/woman on streets of delta state or Nigeria vent your insults. Take whatever you get from them.

Greedy Militants what a hell does that mean.
I wasn't insulting him..
He tagged me "greed set of people." I never got angry...
He tagged me an "Edoitic animal." I never insulted back...

Truth must be told...
Greedy militants killing themselves because of oil...
I guess, you are naive... Go to south south and see for yourself...

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You have already your cover.Ediot.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by atlwireles: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

I wasn't insulting him..

Truth must be told...

See what? Please tell me.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by nonaira: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think I speak for all SS and also SE when I ask Yoruba to tell us why they've been crying over this Biafra matter. Why they venting? Ever since, Biafra matter started, I don't know about anyone else but I've lost count how many thread they created pretending to be either SS or SE. Biko nu, can explain wetin dey pain am? grin

7 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by nonaira: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

I wasn't insulting him..

Truth must be told...

You called warri people, speficially based on your comments you were referring to urhobo and iteskiri, militants. Atlwireless is urhobo and obviously felt insulted from your comment hence the reply to your comment.
Apologize and move on. That's all

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Greedy? That's better..

GREEDY MILITANTS.
i was once a mili...,greed wasnt what brought me.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
NDPVF:
i was once a mili...,greed wasnt what brought me.
I'm sorry...
I was refering to the guy alone...

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by atlwireles: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:

You called warri people, speficially based on your comments you were referring to urhobo and iteskiri, militants. Atlwireless is urhobo and obviously felt insulted from your comment hence the reply to your comment.

I'm not mad, but he needs to insult the moniker and not a whole tribe. Also, he should be smart enough to read between the lines of these monikers.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:

I am sorry for the comment.. Forgive me..

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Ojiofor: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
What are Ndigbo on this forum dragging with some inconsequential minorities who want to be noticed always.
Please we are a major group and should be acting like one We shouldn't engage in shouting match with some group that are less than 100k iin population.
I strongly believe that when the time comes'Ndigbo will do 'what's best for business'.

6 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by winniz: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Greedy? That's better..

GREEDY MILITANTS.

I'm surprised you guys keep falling for the antics of these Yoruba Cowards hiding under different monikers to create enemity b/w SS/SE, the Op you asked his ethnicity couldn't respond, what makes you think that Goodboiy handle ain't Yoruba? Don't forget they have been using divide and rule tactics for a very long time but it seems many SS guys have woken up and Yorubas have become very restless.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
atlwireles:
[s]For the sake of clarification please ignore the insults from the impostor called Goodboiyy, his last moniker was Ogagamic. Don't fall for divide and rule. [/s]

lol, looking 4 my attention?,, lolz, Clown... try again tomorrow

Sheybi I don tell this mugu b4 nt to cross my part. ,, Still hiding under Urhobo umbrella, lolz,, u gat no link with d urhobo nation, Other NL users can verify that

hey sorry 4 exposing ur Identity ,, d worst u can do is to say am an imposter, BT tic tic, I ain't gat ur tym.. go play with ur fellow kids

Make I continue with my match Joor
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
winniz:

[s]I'm surprised you guys keep falling for the antics of these Yoruba Cowards hiding under different monikers to create enemity b/w SS/SE, the Op you asked his ethnicity couldn't respond, what makes you think that Goodboiy handle ain't Yoruba? Don't forget they have been using divide and rule tactics for a very long time but it seems many SS guys have woken up and Yorubas have become very restless.[/s]

lol living in deceit
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by dckelvin(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lols
you this yoruba imposter.
are you still fooling yourself?

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
dckelvin:

Lols
you this yoruba imposter.
are you still fooling yourself?

lolz,, Wow ,, Am a Yoruba guy,, Oya kill urself, Fool,, I just pity u, Finguy11 abeg deal with this slowpoke, all they do on NL is to call SS imposter, Even call me Hausa, Ediot
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]azz whole
I dont know why other posters are responding to you... You're at BEST to be ignored!!!
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by bakila: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

I'm sorry...
I was refering to the guy alone...
Now we know the master hahahaahahaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.