Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. (11323 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by htconeline: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
hahahahahah YINBGO in confuse when niger delta speaks
they tag the person yoruba.......

the super coward ibo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked

7 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
nonaira:
I think I speak for all SS and also SE when I ask Yoruba to tell us why they've been crying over this Biafra matter. Why they venting? Ever since, Biafra matter started, I don't know about anyone else but I've lost count how many thread they created pretending to be either SS or SE. Biko nu, can explain wetin dey pain am? grin
What makes you think I'm yoruba? Why would SS create a thread of activism and you call it imposters. I have NO business with yorubas. The Ibo thiefing group is my prey and you should steer clear!!!
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2015
ahaz:
then ure an outcast for posting such a thrash the blood flowing in that wroten veins of urs is red oil, am an ikwere man frm isiokpo I can tel u that the igbos don't need u to survive neither did they need we nija deltans. They have oil we have they have gas we have their soil is even more fertile than us due to exces oil activities they have a sound intelectual base than us, more creative than any tribe in nija. The only advantage we have over them is they re landlocked wic trust the Igbo they must find a way. Sure I don't support us being in the same country with d likes of u in nija delta around but we must press liberate ourselves frm dis useless entity and forge a cordial relationship with one another as difrent entities. So it's only idiots like u Wil insult the igbos on wat they stand for hoples clown
You're a product of a watery sperm!!!! Coward!
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by SOUNDKING: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Eragablessen:
Yet another failed attempt. Why have you drifted away from small delta? You can now judge that you have nothing! You dont even belong to a particular place.... Running hungry basterdddd!
i never thought we (the Biafrans) should continue replying poos like this one, this people are hepless, they said UN adopted Biafra as an ordinary NGO, let keep our fingers crossed,we shouldn't reply them again, lets give them foool's treatment, soon they will run out of idea on where to impersonate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by titanic1(f): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Macelliot:

Certified Mumu...
Anambra, Imo, Abia has oil... Anioma has oil...

Take a trip to Omasiagu, Anambra state and see the on-going construction of a Massive refinary by the state govt...

We don't even give a damn about the oils in our own land...

Stop being lazy, don't depend on Oil...

guy very soon we wont need oil again maybe alittle did u knw d reason y american nd Chinese are nt buyin oil frm us again dude google dat nd wake up

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by titanic1(f): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2015
darfay:
Nawa o coz we niger deltans don't want biafra dey(igbos) start raining courses upon their head nd calling their ancestors yoruba the same moro.ns dat wants us 2 b part of dem .plz leave us alone nd stay off our land we have way bigger problems Dan biafra nd if ever we get tired of nigeria we will go as a seperate sovereign entity .some retard.Ed nd jobless tout we start calling me yoruba. Abeg hit lyk if u wit me on dys.
abeg wetin happen SW nd SE must u include SW in ur bullshit esorayin oo
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by SOUNDKING: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Proudly Niger Deltan.

Proudly Rugged.

Proudly tested.

Proudly Anti-East till I die and I make no apologies.

To the OP, I say why waste your energy in saying the easterners should not count us among them? before the easterners would want to steal/fight/conquer/coerce/borrow or talk the South South into joining, they first have to be United Amongst themselves.

Biafra will not and never work for one simple reason. The Ibo's are their own greatest enemies.

The Anambra man sees himself better than an average Wawa(Enugu/Ebonyi)Man, The Imo people see themselves as being the real Ibo, and walk around with an air of superiority complex, the Abia people in the East are not really accorded any respect. The majority block in Abia are the Ngwa's, The Ngwa's are distrusted by other Ibo tribes as being the Cannibals(Legend have it that they eat human flesh)

The Ibo's are not United in anyway, and that is why they are the Virgin bride that everybody and anybody can sleep with for free in Nigeria. Some years ago, I saw in a traffic hold up, an Almanac of Biafra being sold. The Niger Delta was cut into Biafra, and I started laughing alone in my car like a mad man. I laughed because the Niger Delta can only be part of the East on an Almanac and in their dreams.

I am all for the break up of the East from Nigeria, as long as it will make them happy. I have repeatedly asked myself without being biased, what exactly the easterners contribute to the entity called Nigeria, and my answer is Nothing. And I challenge any easterner to answer me if they contribute anything meaning.

The North is the food basket.

The West have the Seaport and the best place to have quality education in Nigeria is still the West.

South South have the Oil and some Seaports.

The East? NOTHING.

I will not insult the East by saying, all ADULTERATED/FAKE/SUB STANDARD anything possible is their contribution/quota to the entity called Nigeria, all I ask is one easterner to tell me what exactly they put into this country.

I will only respect the East only if they Respect themselves and take themselves serious.

You cannot live in DIRTY ONITSHA, or a State without DRINKING WATER like Enugu and say you want to CONTROL the BOUNTIFUL resources of the Niger Delta. The Niger Deltans are smart, educated, very territorial and will go to war with anybody that feel they can just come from nowhere to dip their hands into our Natural Resources.

It is our FATHER'S LAND and we will DIE defending it.

save yourself this sermon,cos the more you type the more you expose your fooolish nature. Jah bless Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by SOUNDKING: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2015
atbu1983:

how much commercial oil does this area you listed have? There is oil almost everywhere in the world. The issue is dat not all are commercial. And even among those that are commercial, some are also so small to make any impact. Compare to d main Niger delta region, d oil in those place you listed is negligible.
what are you talking about,the oil in ss is the same to every one in the east, i think you should take samples and conduct a test, apart from oil, Biafra has existed before oil we don't depend on oil, cos whatever has a begining mus have an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by SOUNDKING: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Eragablessen:
Ihejirika thinks he is the risen Ojukwu. Bloody thieves! Macelliot who the hell are to claim delta oils. You failed! Besides how much of it can delta produce. Loooserss!
you are a little basstarrrd, what is this oil, did innoson depend on oil,poko bros,ekene dili chukwu,ibeto how many do i mention, i my self don't depend on oil, this shows how lazy the oil had made you be,remenber,everything that begineth will surely has an end, better think of how to better your lazy life rather than sit and depend on what you didn't create,99 percent of the nations in the world has no oil,yet 98 per. Live better that this your zoo. i wish you well. All hail Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by SOUNDKING: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2015
franconian:
grin grin grin

OP, stop wasting your energy, Biafra is as dead as Ojukwu. What they have left is just its manhood!!!
oga eme gi vum nanya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ikeyman00(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@@@

ahah we are here as always

The Biafra restoration making air waves nwanne and nobody can stop it!

Only the truth will save us
and the question some people should ask themselves is are u ready for the truth? is nl ready for the truth

Are u gona carry on living a fool u are till you die? They said Igbo like to dominate other? but we the ijaws; efiks; ibibio etc have been living and trading for over 5000 yrs even before evil Lord Lugard that created your darling Boko Harem Nigeria was born! So u have not been made to lose your lingo to Igbo or your land and so next? One single oil spillage in the America gulf had Shell running into billion of dollars in compensation while after 35yrs they just agreed to pay you some useless naira and u are here chanting IGBOS IGBOS. Just look the way the hausa-fulani in alliance with the oil mugger yorubas treated your Jonathan and they are here chanting as always IGBOS IGBOS Why is it so difficult for some black people to think well and reason like a human being they claimed to be? are u not an animal then ohhhhhhhhhiiiiiii tufiawaka

As we speak your darling Hausa-fulani has shared all the oil belong in your back yard! The ones that refused to honour and recognise that Biafra can and only save u went alone and got smoked by Abacha! and u might be the next victim hmm

Biafra is a spirit and it is much bigger than all the rubbish talked on Nl and elsewhere. U will surely find out yourself but for now remain a dump and fool u always be

For a start there was nothing like niger delta or south south; have u ever sat down to think about the south south or niger delta thing came up? i guess no u havent because u are just too foolish about anything igbo

Even with the south south thing u could easily see that just coined together to take advantage of the oil just like the British coined us with the hausa-fulain so they could load oil to ship to England without paying. There are fighting among people in the so called niger-delta and the only solution to it is BIAFRA

Could u now see why at the site of mentioning Biafra the whole shivers under their blanket. However we understand the reason some white people think we are monkeys. Most of us just could not look straight, think and reason like a human being then are u not a monkey?

Only the truth will save u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by OJUcrook: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2015
htconeline:
hahahahahah YINBGO in confuse when niger delta speaks
they tag the person yoruba.......

the super coward ibo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked
i have never seen a tribe that is as deluded as the ibos. Anyone who opposes them is automatically a yoruba. I have lost count of the number of times i have been called a yoruba too. Honestly though, i really hope and pray they get their Biafra country pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ikeyman00(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2015
OPPOSE as how naw^^^ u are only meant to live and oppose yourself!

mark it down somewhere

and like them say them say

igbos love to attach themselves

but the oduduwa has been boi boi for the hausa fulani just because of oil

hey what happen to the almighty revenue of the darling lagos to depend on

these people make me laugh hahhha Oya oba leave the oil alone or else amadioha will strike

just like the america are trying to tell what should be on russia and china shore

these odudwa are truly enemy and let the truth being told

they under-estimate our resolve to restore Biafra

just stand and watch the truth unfold itself lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
darfay:
Nawa o coz we niger deltans don't want biafra dey(igbos) start raining courses upon their head nd calling their ancestors yoruba the same moro.ns dat wants us 2 b part of dem .plz leave us alone nd stay off our land we have way bigger problems Dan biafra nd if ever we get tired of nigeria we will go as a seperate sovereign entity .some retard.Ed nd jobless tout we start calling me yoruba. Abeg hit lyk if u wit me on dys.

Look,I don't think Igbo leaders are begging or forcing the ss to be part of Biafra if ever actualized. But remember we have been neighbors with these people for centuries and we didn't kill each other and it isn't gonna happen in this civilized age. We can partner with them with clear terms and even form a common nation with their resources right in their hands and not to be shared with anybody. We can also set up the constitution in any way they want so they don't feel cheated because of our population but they can also chose to stay alone and not be in the same country with us. But I have one advice for the ss,do not mock the Igbo,oppress them nor deny them because one thing common in life is CHANGE! Don't be carried away because of oil because it might be your downfall. Y'all need to be very careful because the Igbo is not your problem. Don't make your best friend hate you.... Always advocate for peaceful coexistence with your neighbor. Actually, the Igbo dont care about Niger Delta oil because remember we also have oil in abundance...Industrialization is the in thing. Their soil and waters has been polluted and this is a big problem. Any ss person who insults the Igbo is an eidiot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Wat ur problem with Urhobo ?, u jealous of dem cous dey re richer than ur entire region...

This is a very ignorant comment ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by franconian: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
SOUNDKING:
oga eme gi vum nanya.

Translate!
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by totoisgud(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
franconian:
grin grin grin

OP, stop wasting your energy, Biafra is as dead as Ojukwu. What they have left is just its manhood!!!

Yes I agree with u. Biafra is dead but pls leave Ojukwu's name out of this argument. Thx
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by franconian: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
totoisgud:

Yes I agree with u. Biafra is dead but pls leave Ojukwu's name out of this argument. Thx

That's not possible naa... What's Biafra? What's Ojukwu? Biafra is Ojukwu, Ojukwu is Biafra. When Ojukwu died, Biafra died with him!!!

Ojukwu is best remembered for his failed attempt to divide Nigeria, that failed attempt is Biafra.

Ojukwu and Biafra are like the two sides of a coin, they are inseparable!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
radio biafra powerful tool in the hands of CHUKWUABIAMA to deal with aggressive invaders occupying Biafra land for 44 yeras now .

cable and air television plus A.M monster radio , satelite will deal with vagabonds nigga alien grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by 1deadlugard: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
franconian:

That's not possible naa... What's Biafra? What's Ojukwu? Biafra is Ojukwu, Ojukwu is Biafra. When Ojukwu died, Biafra died with him!!!

Ojukwu is best remembered for his failed attempt to divide Nigeria, that failed attempt is Biafra.

Ojukwu and Biafra are like the two sides of a coin, they are inseparable!

na lie the head master of a primary school from okirika river state givam biafra .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by franconian: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
1deadlugard:

na lie the head master of a primary school from okirika river state givam biafra .

You barely know that hm's name, but I am sure you are very well acquainted with the role Ojukwu played.

Btw, the person who named this country Nigeria was not the one who fought for our independence!
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by SOUNDKING: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
franconian:

Translate!
haven't you hard about the translator?.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by SOUNDKING: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
franconian:

Translate!
haven't you heard about TRANSLATOR?
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Proudly Niger Deltan.

Proudly Rugged.

Proudly tested.

Proudly Anti-East till I die and I make no apologies.

To the OP, I say why waste your energy in saying the easterners should not count us among them? before the easterners would want to steal/fight/conquer/coerce/borrow or talk the South South into joining, they first have to be United Amongst themselves.

Biafra will not and never work for one simple reason. The Ibo's are their own greatest enemies.

The Anambra man sees himself better than an average Wawa(Enugu/Ebonyi)Man, The Imo people see themselves as being the real Ibo, and walk around with an air of superiority complex, the Abia people in the East are not really accorded any respect. The majority block in Abia are the Ngwa's, The Ngwa's are distrusted by other Ibo tribes as being the Cannibals(Legend have it that they eat human flesh)

The Ibo's are not United in anyway, and that is why they are the Virgin bride that everybody and anybody can sleep with for free in Nigeria. Some years ago, I saw in a traffic hold up, an Almanac of Biafra being sold. The Niger Delta was cut into Biafra, and I started laughing alone in my car like a mad man. I laughed because the Niger Delta can only be part of the East on an Almanac and in their dreams.

I am all for the break up of the East from Nigeria, as long as it will make them happy. I have repeatedly asked myself without being biased, what exactly the easterners contribute to the entity called Nigeria, and my answer is Nothing. And I challenge any easterner to answer me if they contribute anything meaning.

The North is the food basket.

The West have the Seaport and the best place to have quality education in Nigeria is still the West.

South South have the Oil and some Seaports.

The East? NOTHING.

I will not insult the East by saying, all ADULTERATED/FAKE/SUB STANDARD anything possible is their contribution/quota to the entity called Nigeria, all I ask is one easterner to tell me what exactly they put into this country.

I will only respect the East only if they Respect themselves and take themselves serious.

You cannot live in DIRTY ONITSHA, or a State without DRINKING WATER like Enugu and say you want to CONTROL the BOUNTIFUL resources of the Niger Delta. The Niger Deltans are smart, educated, very territorial and will go to war with anybody that feel they can just come from nowhere to dip their hands into our Natural Resources.

It is our FATHER'S LAND and we will DIE defending it.

look don't think that we want to steal your oil. the south east had oil. IMO state has oil. Abia has oil,recently Anambra discovered oil. so we are not even interested in the south east that much. just because we consider some part of SS as people who originated from Igbo land does not give you the right to call us thieves, all those things you think you have we have them. plus other things. we have coal etc . if am to say I want this Biafra to be renamed to igboland and only speaking state those who accept themselves as Igbo should join us so that when we make igbos our major language we will not have problems. SS are full of sabotages.

we don't necessary need people like you. mtchew.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by midolian(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
franconian:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by franconian: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
SOUNDKING:
haven't you heard about TRANSLATOR?

I don't know what you mean by "translator". The one I know of is Google Translate. It did a terrible job translating that sentence!
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by BLOTRS: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funny thread though....i have never come across a south southerner that is not in support of BIAFRA...we share a common dream, we have common ideologies, our sons and daughters intermarry, we drink from the same streams, we have lived together for centuries. so tell me why an average south southerner will prefer fulani or yoruba to igbo?

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by BLOTRS: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
South east is the link between south south and Nigeria. check Nigeria's map properly...one cannot separate the two regions. infact if not for Nigeria's recent political demarcation, we were one region before..the eastern region.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by HungerBAD: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
BLOTRS:
Funny thread though....i have never come across a south southerner that is not in support of BIAFRA...we share a common dream, we have common ideologies, our sons and daughters intermarry, we drink from the same streams, we have lived together for centuries. so tell me why an average south southerner will prefer fulani or yoruba to igbo?

What have you been drinking? Made in Zamfara, Ogogoro?

Which southerner supports biafra?

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by BLOTRS: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
only yorubas like you don't, you can make on-ground investigations and not all these online poo you read everyday posted by yorubas
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Aliyulukumon: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Eragablessen:
What makes you think I'm yoruba? Why would SS create a thread of activism and you call it imposters. I have NO business with yorubas. The Ibo thiefing group is my prey and you should steer clear!!!
what tribe are you from in the south south? Why do you choose to stage a fight at a large group that supported one of your own to the end despite other 2 large groups rejected him and rigged him off the presidency seat? Well I wait to know your tribe before I conclude.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aliyulukumon:
what tribe are you from in the south south? Why do you choose to stage a fight at a large group that supported one of your own to the end despite other 2 large groups rejected him and rigged him off the presidency seat? Well I wait to know your tribe before I conclude.
don't give me alzhiemiers.... Been trying to comprehend this post like 7 times now. You should clarify the ground you're standing and modify your point. Don't my monicker make any sense to you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Approves ₦30,000 New Minimum Wage / Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu / NLC / TUC Commence Strike January 9, 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.