Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. (11329 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by tonychristopher: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:
I am a Yoruba guy serving in IMO state. Ohaji egbema lg. in fact mmahu to be precise. From conversation with the south south corpers in IMO state. They dont like the ibos. Simply because they are greedy.
Yoruba's are not lazy. Of all the developed cities in nigeria, kano, kaduna , PH, Onitsha etc. Yorubas are every where except Onitsha. Igbo's mostly are not accommodating. You may want to disagree with me if u grew up in the west. Owerri is not included cos it is a civil servant city. no company whatsoever.
Biafrans on this thread, there is need for u to leave Yoruba out of this. his name sounds Edo or deltan to me. he could be an impostor though.

Pls Yoruba man ....can you explain how igbo are greedy ..have they annexed any land in history like fulani in kwarra...have they imposed themselves on any group like benins

Pls can anybody explain igbo greed here

I know igbo are ambitious and hate loading around like the urhobos and yorubas

9 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ibadanfinest(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

Pls Yoruba man ....can you explain how igbo are greedy ..have they annexed any land in history like fulani in kwarra...have they imposed themselves on any group like benins

I know igbo are ambitious and hate loading around like the urhobos and Yoruba's

That's what they say, hiding under being ambitious. I am not gonna debate that. Like I said, from conversation with them, they hated them cos they r greedy. Mind u millions of Igbo works around aimlessly. You need to come home bro. Go to community like ohaji, eze obodo, and they do because the transport available job cannot accommodate all.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ibadanfinest(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:
You see! Highest number of states with doctorate degree holders in Nigeria... 1) Enugu. 2) Anambra. 3) Imo. 4) Ekiti.
What's your point?
Haba, take am easy. Top 3 from south east alone.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Haba, take am easy. Top 3 from south east alone.

Maybe you missed the news some months ago...
Again, South-East has the lowest illerates in Nigeria. (95% are literate).
Google, Vanguard, Naij, Punch, The nation, the Sun are your friends... Do the needful...

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
and i repeat again igbos ar not forcing the south south 2 b part of biafra, bt mind u south/s is not jus one tribe . south south is made up of up to 5-6 ethnic groups includin some igbo extracts. and some if not most of this ethnics group all pro biafra so @ op should speak 4 himself nd his own tribe nt the entire south south.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

To be honest igbo will never &ave anything to do with itshekiri which we see as psuedo Yoruba ..so grow up..biafra isn't about itshekiri and sobo ....so crying

[s]You have urhobo to fight ....who owns warri lately[/s]

trying to sow d seed of hatred b/w we and urhobos, lolz BT ur plan just failed„ Warri Belongs to Urhobo/itskeria/Ijaw so ur plan just failed,,,,, Dooorrrrrrrr....

And pls remove us from ur stupid Dream, cous mentioning SS u still including us, and we re d real native of SS + d ijaws, urhobos, Edo and soooo on
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by T4taiwo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Certified Mumu...
Anambra, Imo, Abia has oil... Anioma has oil...

Take a trip to Omasiagu, Anambra state and see the on-going construction of a Massive refinary by the state govt...

We don't even give a damn about the oils in our own land...

Stop being lazy, don't depend on Oil...

If you thinks your self acclaimed resources will be enough when you separate from nigeria, then, why dragging other region along, if you intend to leave, go peacefully.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

I know igbo are ambitious and hate loading around like the urhobos and yorubas
Wat ur problem with Urhobo ?, u jealous of dem cous dey re richer than ur entire region...
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ibadanfinest(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Maybe you missed the news some months ago...
Again, South-East has the lowest illerates in Nigeria. (95% are literate).
Google, Vanguard, Naij, Punch, The nation, the Sun are your friends... Do the needful...
To be literate and to have PhD are not the same thing. Another thing is that you should know percentage and actual number are also two different thing.
80% of 1m is greater than 95% of 800k.
Lastly, the stat is based on south east residents not indigene. Abeg how many people resides in south east. if Ogun state has 50% literacy ratio, they will be more than the total number of literate in Anambra.
Bros no vex, u no get point.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by tonychristopher: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

trying to sow d seed of hatred b/w we and urhobos, lolz BT ur plan just failed„ Warri Belongs to Urhobo/itskeria/Ijaw so ur plan just failed,,,,, Dooorrrrrrrr....

And pls remove us from ur stupid Dream, cous mentioning SS u still including us, and we re d real native of SS + d ijaws, urhobos, Edo and soooo on

Oh seed of discord ...ol lol

The question is that you have urhobo !nd ijaw to fight ..i lived in warri and i know how they detest itshekiri ..oh who owns warri answer me

You are not wanted in biafra

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

LOL partner with who, hahahaha, lol, men u need to be more educated, or u think because u voted our son means we re 1 ?

Op pls state ur origin, funny how 1 person from IMO go dey tag everybody imposter, well we sha see, since they believe so much in Asari and some online bigot claiming SS.

Lolz,,, people keep deceiving dem self

God bless Nigeria jor, Proudly an itskeri man

No one will consult u wen it starts, don't bother urself...

Ask Asari every other thing.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by tonychristopher: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Wat ur problem with Urhobo ?, u jealous of dem cous dey re richer than ur entire region...

Hmmm jeslos of what ..what is there to admire in sobo people ..kaikai drinking pipeline bursting mortals

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Malawian(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
atbu1983:

how much commercial oil does this area you listed have? There is oil almost everywhere in the world. The issue is dat not all are commercial. And even among those that are commercial, some are also so small to make any impact. Compare to d main Niger delta region, d oil in those place you listed is negligible.
oil, oil, oil,
this shows you are an oily yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by tonychristopher: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

That's what they say, hiding under being ambitious. I am not gonna debate that. Like I said, from conversation with them, they hated them cos they r greedy. Mind u millions of Igbo works around aimlessly. You need to come home bro. Go to community like ohaji, eze obodo, and they do because the transport available job cannot accommodate all.

How are IGBOS greedy ..pls tel/the world

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

To be literate and to have PhD are not the same thing. Another thing is that you should know percentage and actual number are also two different thing.
80% of 1m is greater than 95% of 800k.
Lastly, the stat is based on south east residents not indigene. Abeg how many people resides in south east. if Ogun state has 50% literacy ratio, they will be more than the total number of literate in Anambra.
Bros no vex, u no get point.
You see your life?

IGNORANCE...
Take a lot at it yourself.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population
Anambra and Imo are more populated than Ogun...

Travel out for Once in your life..
Come to Anambra. You will be shocked..
A yoruba guy who visited Anambra state for the first time in His life was suprised.. He was even Comparing Lagos with Anambra.. I can show you the thread here on nairaland....

Anambra state has the lowest poverty rate...
Anambra state has the highest literate peeps in Naija...
Anambra state has the best JAMB candidates..
Anambra, after Enugu has the second highest doctorate degrees...
Anambra state is the second most "densely" populated state in Nigeria in landmass after lagos..
Anambra state is the third most industrious state in Nigeria...

Do a research one by one....

Travel out bro....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oh seed of discord ...ol lol

The question is that you have urhobo !nd ijaw to fight ..i lived in warri and i know how they detest itshekiri ..oh who owns warri answer me

You are not wanted in biafra

Lolz, our land goes beyond warri, we av itskeri community in Ondo, Edo, Warri is own by 3 ethnic group, Tank God u live in warri at least u know we ain't part of ur stupid dream, and we detest d Igbos so much, Tank God we re blessed, Richer than ur entire region

So next tym u speak don't include d entire SS, cous me and my people ain't part of it

if u re so pained about the peace in warri recently u go go and kill urself

Parasites
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
T4taiwo:

If you thinks your self acclaimed resources will be enough when you separate from nigeria, then, why dragging other region along, if you intend to leave, go peacefully.
We are not dragging anybody with us...
Half of south-south was part of the Eastern region before the Northerns crafted them into south-south inorder to weaken the Biafra dream...
Some south southerners are Igbos....

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

You see your life?

IGNORANCE...

A yoruba guy who visited Anambra state for the first time in His life was suprised.. He was even Comparing Lagos with Anambra.. I can show you the thread here on nairaland....

Anambra state is the second most "densely" populated state in Nigeria in landmass after lagos..

Travel out bro....

lolz,, tat not all

Anambra is d richest state
Anambra is d best state
Anambra is d state tat produces best Nigerian s

Ediot,,,,, Always thinking u re d best. y others re nothing
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by honeychild(f): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
What are you trying to say That the biafrans are claiming delta, delta is a bendel state. Both belongs to edo and delta. See him below me claiming delta. They should fight their war and go to cameroun where their founding fathers are buried! We just want to remain a complete southernans that's all!

I am neither igbo nor niger deltan. But it is obvious this guy is not a niger deltan. Abeg stop disgracing your self and let the real niger deltans speak joor. angry

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz, our land goes beyond warri, we av itskeri community in Ondo, Edo, Warri is own by 3 ethnic group, Tank God u live in warri at least u know we ain't part of ur stupid dream, and we detest d Igbos so much, Tank God we re blessed, Richer than ur entire region

So next tym u speak don't include d entire SS, cous me and my people ain't part of it

Parasites
Mumu...
Don't let me mention Onitsha... Warri na learner compared to Aba....
98% of Cloths and shoes worn in Warri is from Aba....
Onitsha Main Market is the largest in Africa...
Ariaria International market, Aba is the second largest in West Africa....

Wetin dey warri? Only oil.... Other regions have oils...

NONSENSE...

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by tonychristopher: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Parasites
U talk too much

The question is ...who owns warri simple .....I know itshekiri dare not say they own warri..una wan die

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

Hmmm jeslos of what ..what is there to admire in sobo people ..kaikai drinking pipeline bursting mortals

At least d sobos I know re Okay with d resources they av, my mom is from deer, and they ain't selfish like ur people, And dey re peace full...and dey ain't drugs pusher like ur people, Go kill urself if u so pained abt d peace in warri... Ediot

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lolz,, tat not all
Anambra is d richest state Anambra is d best state Anambra is d state tat produces best Nigerian s

Ediot,,,,, Always thinking u re d best. y others re nothing
certified Mumu!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ibadanfinest(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

You see your life?

IGNORANCE...

Travel out bro....
I think I HV traveled more than u do. my example may be wrong but the logic should be understood. percentages and actual numbers are not the same, plus level of literacy and PhD have very little correlation. You gave us source to prove that anambra state as at 06 has more populstion than Ogun state but It can never be the case now. You should know that if u travel a bit. I need source for your other assertions.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:
Mumu... Don't let me mention Onitsha... Warri na learner compared to Aba.... 98% of Cloths and shoes worn in Warri is from Aba.... Onitsha Main Market is the largest in Africa... Ariaria International market, Aba is the second largest in West Africa....

Wetin dey warri? Only oil.... Other regions have oils...
NONSENSE...
Lolz Clown... Wenti concern me concern aba or onithsha mtchewwwww
all I can say is stop including SS. SS does not start and end in anioma or ijaw

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

U talk too much

The question is ...who owns warri simple .....I know itshekiri dare not say they own warri..una wan die

lolz , who 1 kill us,, Common we don big pass fight, We ain't coward , At least we all knew hw tat crisis Destroyed our land,,, u just so pained ... dohh sorry,

D Urhobo re my brothers y will I fight dem ?.... Some part of warri belongs to us,, and our king is reffered to as OLU of WARRI... go kill urself with tat,, Even d great AWOlowo refer to him as OLU of warri
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nicepoker(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

You see!
Highest number of states with doctorate degree holders in Nigeria...
1) Enugu.
2) Anambra.
3) Imo.
4) Ekiti.

What's your point?
u know even with those qualifications. Most of them add less or no value to the nation. So forget that aspect pls.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz Clown... Wenti concern me concern aba or onithsha mtchewwwww

all I can say is stop including SS. SS does not start and end in anioma or ijaw
You are the one who is Ignorant...
What is SS?
You guys aren't wanted...

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by tonychristopher: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lolz , who 1 kill us,, Common we don big pass fight, We ain't coward , At least we all knew hw tat crisis Destroyed our land,,, u just so pained ... dohh sorry,

D Urhobo re my brothers y will I fight dem ?.... Some part of warri belongs to us,, and our king is reffered to as OLU of WARRI... go kill urself with tat,, Even d great AWOlowo refer to him as OLU of warri

Who owns warri .talk now and know ur no bigg3r than fight

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

You are the one who is Ignorant...
What is SS?
You guys aren't wanted...

LOL tank God..

Singing and dancing

I go dance alleluya me I go worship my God Oo , my God do well 4 me, tank God u remove us from ur suicide mission

And wats ur definition of SS, who re real Niger Delta ?, wat land did they first refer to as Niger Delta ?
Ediotic animal...
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
ibadanfinest:

I think I HV traveled more than u do. my example may be wrong but the logic should be understood. percentages and actual numbers are not the same, plus level of literacy and PhD have very little correlation. You gave us source to prove that anambra state as at 06 has more populstion than Ogun state but It can never be the case now. You should know that if u travel a bit. I need source for your other assertions.
I detest Pride...
Lets be sincere!
Anambra state has
the lowest poverty
rate...
https://www.nairaland.com/554457/anambra-poverty-rate-lowest-nigeria

Anambra state has
the highest literate
peeps in Naija...
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/36507-nigerias-literacy-data-released-npc.html

Anambra, has the
second highest
doctorate degrees followed by Enugu...
https://www.nairaland.com/2326979/anambra-imo-enugu-now-lead/2

Anambra state has
the best JAMB
candidates...
Infact to crown it all, go through this link...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State

Goodluck....

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

LOL tank God..

Singing and dancing

I go dance alleluya me I go worship my God Oo , my God do well 4 me, tank God u remove us from ur suicide mission

And wats ur definition of SS, who re real Niger Delta ?, wat land did they first refer to as Niger Delta ?
Ediotic animal...
Continue consoling yourself...
You can join the Yorubas.... YOU ARE FREE...
Oil was first discovered in Oloibiri, Bayelsa state(IJAW LAND)...

Hahahaha.. Keep consoling yourself...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC ferried thugs from neighbouring States for Buhari’s rally in Plateau – PDP / Lagos Set To Begin Second Light Rail Project / Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.