Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (62825 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Neocotez(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn
Nobi small tin
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by j1mmy: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2015
send her to jail

...white women do it all the time.
When they are eventually found out they don't go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Bolt3(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn
You just made my day grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'll kick her till the ground swallows her up.

She and her ilk are the ones destroying people's lives everywhere. Imagine if it had been in a place with no CCTV - the innocent guys would be in prison now, with criminal record. Effing dyke.

•prison term
•criminal record
•sex offender's register
•miserable till they die

thank feck they took her to macdonalds & not a dinghy flat. why she lied still baffles me? it wasn't as if the guys disrespected her or anything. some chics are just evil.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by eddyj36(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Shymm3x: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2015
coogar:

•prison term
•criminal record
•sex offender's register
•miserable till they die

thank feck they took her to macdonalds & not a dinghy flat. why she lied still baffles me? it wasn't as if the guys disrespected her or anything. some chics are just evil.

Mental distress and with that on anyone's record, the person is done in the labour market.

A lot of these chics are mentally unstable and she was probably trying to get them for something. Folks just need to be extremely careful - there are loads of innocent people in prison doing time for crimes they never committed. These jezebels are evil.

Just look at how she's opening her extremely big gums in all her pics - face of an angel and heart of medusa. Hence I don't trust folks who laugh/smile too much. Once I see folks opening their teeth excessively - it's fraud/fake/snake/jake alert. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by josamreal: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2015
If it is in naija, she wouuld've [color=#770077][/color]scot free because there wil b no cctv to replay for evidence
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 12:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Mental distress and with that on anyone's record, the person is done in the labour market.

A lot of these chics are mentally unstable and she was probably trying to get them for something. Folks just need to be extremely careful - there are loads of innocent people in prison doing time for crimes they never committed. These jezebels are evil.

Just look at how she's opening her extremely big gums in all her pics - face of an angel and heart of medusa. Hence I don't trust folks who laugh/smile too much. Once I see folks opening their teeth excessively - it's fraud/fake/snake/jake alert. grin

victims of violent crimes get paid!
i think the government should review this policy. they should be giving the victims of räpe like gift vouchers or food stamps instead of physical cash.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Shymm3x: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2015
coogar:

victims of violent crimes get paid!
i think the government should review this policy. they should be giving the victims of räpe like gift vouchers or food stamps instead of physical cash.

Lol. I think you want the UK version of pu.ssy riots...feminists will bring down Westminster. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by rexzqcom(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2015
coogar:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
be nice!
don't kick a lady while she's down. cheesy

Be nice? For what? Not when She is not even nice to herself. She deserves to be made example for all lying who*res out there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I think you want the UK version of pu.ssy riots...feminists will bring down Westminster. grin

but the reward is turning these girls into criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Shymm3x: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2015
coogar:

but the reward is turning these girls into criminals.

I necessarily don't think it's cos of the reward - a lot of them are just utterly spiteful and they know they can easily nail anyone with ra.pe due to how lopsided the system is, in their favour.

Guys just need to be extremely careful when dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by rexzqcom(m): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, this sket is fugly.

Can't you see her forehead looks like the size of mars? And even the excessive make-up couldn't hide it.

Her big ar.se gums look like a her breath stinks. I won't even be surprised if she a butch with a little willy under

Scandalous slag!

Her gums hyperplasia is evidence of carcinogenic conditions within her system. Can't rule out bad breath.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by MeandSum: 1:02am On Jun 07, 2015
coogar:

it depends on what you consider räpe...
we have been told there's räpe räpe & theres grey räpe and all other different flavours.

a guy & a babe went out clubbing. they were both drunk, they had sex. the next morning, the girl regretted what happened & then alerted the cops. is that rape to you?

In the scenario above, yes, it is räpe.
never do anything drunk - that advice would save you some gray hairs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 1:04am On Jun 07, 2015
MeandSum:

In the scenario above, yes, it is räpe.
never do anything drunk - that advice would save you some gray hairs

the law says its räpe....
but logically, it's harsh on the guy. if the woman is too drunk to give consent, why does the law assume the man must always be sober? when guys get drunk & girls sleep with them, how come the women don't get slapped with a rape charge?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I prostrate for you sircheesy your grammars are brilliantly placed and intricately written. It's perfectly perfect and impeccable more or less immaculate. It will be more than a honour to learn from you sir.
Stop flattering bro.Learn from me?what an irony!I commend your lexical adroitness and the plausible paradigm of displaying your grammatical proficiency.sir,I kowotow at your noble feet with uttermost obeisance and yearn for an intellectual transmogrification '"ampersand" grammatical edification.don't take this as any "ilk" of humility but I'm only being factual.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2015
I hate when certain women do this type of thing; not only is it crying wolf but makes guys put their guard up when dealing with women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by shammah1(m): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2015
You mean in Nigeria isn't wickedness?
Sweetlemon:
Falsely accusing someone of rape in a country like US or UK is one of the most wicked things ever!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Shymm3x: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2015
HStar89:
I hate when certain women do this type of thing; not only is it crying wolf but makes guys put their guard up when dealing with women undecided

The ship has sailed.

As a guy with bright/great prospects, if you don't put ya guards up when dealing with women - be ready to deal with the inevitable consequences. It's a cold world, and folks need to be extremely careful.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by fexyrich(m): 1:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Sir this your grammer is basterdising the integrity of my swaggalicious personality and it is making me induce that the linguistic interpretation of your lingua franka is myopically obsolete to me.. grin grin..No be only u go school..
starlingslimnet:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Pennywise(m): 3:08am On Jun 07, 2015
She is a victim of her weired imagination and fantasy. The judge should send her to an all male prison to overcome her fantasy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by bezimo(m): 4:38am On Jun 07, 2015
CSTR2:
I believe women who falsely accuse men of rape in order to ruin their lives should be subject to the full years of prison-time that rapists get.
Anything short of that is injustice.

You can say that again.Those useless and good for nothing girls in this category deserve much more than that. How can a person falsely accuse someone. The heart of some girls is deceitfully and desperately wicked.One just has to be cautious as one relate with them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by nembudziya(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2015
In my local vernacular, we say, 'amama' loosely translated to, 'she has wasted in her pants.'
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2015
Bolt3:
You just made my day grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Tinyemeka:

smiley

For your mind now you don blow grammar.

Oya manage this 1 bottle of Orijin. I'd have made it 1 carton O. But for the gbagaun-laden delivery (I counted at least 9). Was PEJ ever your classmate? smiley
Thanks for the orijincheesy as per the error I must say its Due to pimpo typo on the part of me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2015
coldHeat:

Nice post sir but please bear in mind the medulla oblongata is responsible for involuntary movement, the part of the brain u were probably referring to is the cerebrum or cerebral cortex (if I can remember).

People who keep mentioning the medulla oblongata obviously have no idea what it referring to.

If I am right you expects me to say the cerebrum right? Of course not,it will be a grammatical blunder rendering my English useless. Cerebrum Though a seat of intelligence have No power whatsoever to reject information but Medulla oblangata on the other hands has the power to rejects information Since it's directly independent of the brain.Perhaps her reasoning could have told her to keep quiet but the muscle of her mouth being under the control of the medulla rejects such info or paracommand. The verb used determine the efiemal of your language.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!
You are noted
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by themodernman: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Falsely accusing someone of rape in a country like US or UK is one of the most wicked things ever!

That's how a man went fugitive after 1yr on visa lottery. A woman claimed he raped her & US cops has been on his trail ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by abbeyty(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Pretty indeed, she is just there not that pretty as the op wants us to believe. Jail the young girl at least she will learn her lesson not to raise false alarm next time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Slickest(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
But normal in nija ba?
Girls sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by lastpage: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Please summarise nak! Please!! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Women have overused certain privileges like "R@PE" and have abused it so much that men are very scared to even come close to them.... and to their own disenchantment!
Many innocent men are languishing in jail from such deceitful and frivolous claim of R@pe.
Even some wives have taken it one step further by accusing their own husbands of R@pe, ... under his matrimonial roof nii!! shocked shocked

I hope the Judge will give her a very heavy "punitive sentence" to serve as a detriment to other women who feel just because they have a "V" between their legs and two balls on their chest, they can wickedly ruin the lives of innocent men.
She should get the "combined" sentence both men would have got, if they were truly rapist.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.....I dont even know why anyone will think such devilish mind can be "beautiful"?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.