Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (62841 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by dammieco(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Good for her next time she'll not raise stupid false alarms or costing the authorities resources for such false claims...UK no be Naija oo
There's no next time...others should learn from this
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is she from South West

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn

Yes patrick obayagbon i agree with you totally.

And i must say that most pretty chics have allowed a disintegrating metamorphoses of their coppus allus hence giving rise to an odeferous behavour that could jettison the very fabric of their nomenclature......you think say na only you sabi english?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by adebayour26: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Falsely accusing someone of rape in a country like US or UK is one of the most wicked things ever!
Only God knows what she was thinking. If only she had thought of d consequence, am sure she wouldn't av tried it. Does she think it's Nigeria where proper investigation might not be done.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by CSTR2: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Yes patrick obayagbon i agree with you totally.

And i must say that most pretty chics have allowed a disintegrating metamorphoses of their coppus allus hence giving rise to an odeferous behavour that could jettison the very fabric of their nomenclature......you think say na only you sabi english?
I dust my Cap for you sircheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by kingslly(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Gbam!
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by happney65: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Swagt101:
and wot sort of sense do u wantu teach her in ur SLAUGHTER room grin?

Ohh bro,You dont wanna see what i would do to her..You really dont want to see... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
CSTR2:
And this is why i am very sceptical about the life-imprisonment bill that was just signed into law in Nigeria.
There are so many psychopatic women out there that can and have ruined many a man's life through false rape accusations.
And we have not developed the required level of forensic infrastructure to prove/disprove it beyond all reasonable doubt.
Exactly... Ladies are unpredictable though sometimes impressive yet their hatred and conspiracy can be deadly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
CSTR2:
And this is why i am very sceptical about the life-imprisonment bill that was just signed into law in Nigeria.
There are so many psychopatic women out there that can and have ruined many a man's life through false rape accusations.
And we have not developed the required level of forensic infrastructure to prove/disprove it beyond all reasonable doubt.

nigerian men should start carrying consent forms on them. let the girl sign it before taking her to bed. better still, get an audio/video recording before taking off her underpants.

women don't really need an excuse to pin a räpe charge on an innocent man. naija men better shine their eyes!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
She deserves at least 15 years jail time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by scobaba: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Better rape dey wait her Fr prison. No be joke
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by oweman: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please someone deport.the bitch to MANDALA prison.alapa road ilorin where she can get the full.rape she needed by at least 5 inmates who are dried up ; rape by 2 is mere joke ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by ibknaanii(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
If naa nigeria without CCTV, those guys are goners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by speaktome(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Lols... No sir,not in any way

But ur grammer sounds alike
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is what makes people think women lie about rape. Bleep her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by KAYSANTOS: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ok, what we are saying is That the awesomeness of stupidity on the part of Ladies is alarming,becoming unbecoming, noticingly noticeable, gradually cascading and oozing into an ozantros matrobus nd odoriferous saga which in turn is deleterious and substantially pestilential to human race in totalty specifically speaking " the male". If my brain serves me well Ronke001 has helped in the summary.

LWTMB o
But I don't agree
Its not only ladies that are stu.pid,guys also are -might be in different ways
Thanks for the 2 bottles of orijin
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
speaktome:

We all follow the same rules that's why
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
speaktome:

We all follow the same rules that's why
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by olumalcolm(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
ahan waaaat happen?
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by CSTR2: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ronke001:

LWTMB o
But I don't agree
Its not only ladies that are stu.pid,guys also are -might be in different ways
Thanks for the 2 bottles of orijin
Perhaps... on the sidegrade subscale it linearly leaned towards the Ladies.Between it's Good to know the 2 bottles were deliveredcheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Btruth: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Devil Advocate.

By the time the real rape will come, nobody will take you serious again, "cause I know some guys will lay ambush for her when she is out of prison to re-punish her.

Silly Arrow!

angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
olumalcolm:
ahan waaaat happen?
The lady na she lied.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by CSTR2: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
ibknaanii:
If naa nigeria without CCTV, those guys are goners.
I dey tell you.
Life imprisonment, straight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

you didn't read my first comment on this thread then. i said she should get 4 years imprisonment....what a convicted räpist would have gotten.

Oya 4 years for crying fowl, when it was a cougar!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
See how she shaved off her natural eyebrows & decided to use an eye pencil to draw up another direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Bluffly: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dollyak:
Great. Many lives have been ruined due to false accusations, so I hope she gets some life lessons in prison.
Especially in USA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by paulkollins: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by AlphaDibia(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
She's ugly
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by olumalcolm(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The lady na she lied.
was dat wat d whole story was about? If it is, den dere is problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.