Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (62821 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coldHeat: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn

Nice post sir but please bear in mind the medulla oblongata is responsible for involuntary movement, the part of the brain u were probably referring to is the cerebrum or cerebral cortex (if I can remember).

People who keep mentioning the medulla oblongata obviously have no idea what it referring to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Life imprisonment is more beffiting for her offenceundecided

Beast!
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

she's pathetic!
her reason for getting angry was that the guy didn't come to pick her up with his car after their date. the guy forgot where he parked his car and it took a while before he could figure out where it was parked. all the while, he was updating the girl of what was happening.

this is just to show how wicked some women are.

Wonderful. That's the fairer sex for yall.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by honfreeman(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
myklangelo:
Should we have mercy for her? Let her dance the tune she sang for herself.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
i love dat bro ..gud work
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by xtervaganza(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
She should be given the same sentence a rapist would get

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

nigerian men should start carrying consent forms on them. let the girl sign it before taking her to bed. better still, get an audio/video recording before taking off her underpants.

women don't really need an excuse to pin a räpe charge on an innocent man. naija men better shine their eyes!
You act like if Nigerian girls go around accusing all men of rape. Just because a few retarded fools like that lady fakes it, does not mean that it is the norm. In fact I would say there are actually more rape cases then false cases.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
You act like if Nigerian girls go around accusing all men of rape. Just because a few retarded fools like that lady fakes it, does not mean that it is the norm. In fact I would say there are actually more rape cases then false cases.

i think it's 50-50.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by spiralwedge(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
she fvcking forgot to fvcking drop her fvcking Nigerian mentality on her fvcking arrival
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
eromoko:
(Another naija disgrace)
Yinusa's barrister Neville Rudston described her as 'desperate' and said: 'It is popularly seen as a monstrous act. The enormity of the consequences should have been clear. The reality is they weren't.

'It was an outburst of anger, albeit she had a great deal to be angry about, it's an outburst.

'She says it and then she was stuck with it, she didn't have the robustness or strength to say 'no I take it back' and that's why it turned out as badly as it did.'

He added: 'It's an extraordinary case of a young woman of good character who found herself committing an extraordinarily serious offence, it's inexplicable in many ways.'

Mr Rudston told the court that the defendant has 'her own difficulties and her own issues' and that she 'self-medicated' by abusing cocaine.

She also suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and has a caution for shoplifting.

Judge Rook told her she would be sentenced on Friday for making the false rape claim.

He said: 'It does concern me that I don't have a medical report on you as sadly you have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.

'For that reason I am going to adjourn your sentence to Friday afternoon.'

Yinusa was granted bail until sentencing.

Her ex-boyfriend Mr Umezie told the hearing she was crying when she made the initial allegation.

He added: 'She used to be immature but now she's more responsible.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3106047/London-Underground-worker-falsely-accused-accountant-met-nightclub-rape-left-waiting-lift-home-outside-McDonalds-45-minutes.html#ixzz3cJYsx2ju
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This women is definitely nuts embarassed embarassed, she needs some professional help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Sigo86(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn

Hahaha... All dis Grammar 4her crime

2sum it up, just say She deserve 2b jailed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Tinyemeka(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:

smiley

For your mind now you don blow grammar.

Oya manage this 1 bottle of Orijin. I'd have made it 1 carton O. But for the gbagaun-laden delivery (I counted at least 9). Was PEJ ever your classmate? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

i think it's 50-50.
I disagree. Those that usually do it are usually nuts/mentally unstable or either vindictive bitter individuals. I would say more like 30-70 tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by MeandSum: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Prof Wole Soyinka, is that you? make you see me see grammar!
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by link2jude(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please can someone tell us which part of Nigeria bears the name "Yinusa"...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I disagree. Those that usually do it are usually nuts/mentally unstable or either vindictive bitter individuals. I would say more like 30-70 tongue

it depends on what you consider räpe...
we have been told there's räpe räpe & theres grey räpe and all other different flavours.

a guy & a babe went out clubbing. they were both drunk, they had sex. the next morning, the girl regretted what happened & then alerted the cops. is that rape to you?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by lepasharon(f): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
I wanna know why she looks fat and slim in some pictures ?!

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
lepasharon:
I wanna know why she looks fat and slim in some pictures ?!

old & new pictures.....
some of those pics seem to have been taken many years ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by lepasharon(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yinusa you done messed up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

it depends on what you consider räpe...
we have been told there's räpe räpe & theres grey räpe and all other different flavours.

a guy & a babe went out clubbing. they were both drunk, they had sex. the next morning, the girl regretted what happened & then alerted the cops. is that rape to you?
grin grin grin grin that's stupidity. Honestly that's not rape to me. If she had said no and he still continued then yes but making stupid decisions while intoxicated is not ones fault but her own. I don't have different flavours. Rape to me is nonconsensual/forced sex
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by sule5727: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote straight to jail no moment!!! Anybody dat tels lie also a thief
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
grin grin grin grin that's stupidity. Honestly that's not rape to me. If she had send no and he still continue then yes but making stupid decisions while intoxicated is not ones fault but her own. I don't have different flavours. Rape to me is nonconsensual/forced sex

but this type of scenario is the most common & it's räpe in the UK. there are other variants. one woman took her hubby to court for räpe.....her reason was that they agreed he shouldn't ejacülate into her but the husband did. the law argued that because consent wasn't given for ejacülation, it was räpe even if she gave consent for penetration.

so the issue of rape has many different hues to it. it's just that we have almost been conditioned that any räpe case is a male stranger clubbing a woman in the head with a stone on her way home in the middle of the night.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by IYANGBALI: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
they should allow the 2 guys or their representatives to rapee her for 6 weeks as her punishment chikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by TheMadame(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Some women are disgusting. Why tell such deadly lies against a person? Lies that you know could cost the accused his freedom,behiind bars for years?
I can only conclude that this woman is sick or devious.
She should either be sent to prision or locked up in a mental facility. She appoears to be a danger to herself and other members of society.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by lepasharon(f): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

but this type of scenario is the most common & it's räpe in the UK. there are other variants. one woman took her hubby to court for räpe.....her reason was that they agreed he shouldn't ejacülate into her but the husband did. the law argued that because consent wasn't given for ejacülation, it was räpe even if she gave consent for penetration.

so the issue of rape has many different hues to it. it's just that we have almost been conditioned that any räpe case is a male stranger clubbing a woman in the head with a stone on her way home in the middle of the night.
Actually most rape victims know their rapist very well. You are right about the different scenarios and I must admit that the law is harsher on men when it comes to rape and that's why you guys should be extra careful and not put yourselves in compromising situations. Am a bit speechless about the 'husband and wife' scenario cos it's kinda crazy to be honest. My advice don't go home drunk with a girl and don't do something you both agreed or she asked you not to do to be on the safe side...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Ryabcool(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Falsely accusing someone of rape in a country like US or UK is one of the most wicked things ever!
but it's not wicked in Nigeria? O da bi pe ode ni e abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Actually most rape victims know their rapist very well. You are right about the different scenarios and I must admit that the law is harsher on men when it comes to rape and that's why you guys should be extra careful and not put yourselves in compromising situations. Am a bit speechless about the 'husband and wife' scenario cos it's kinda crazy to be honest. My advice don't go home drunk with a girl and don't do something you both agreed or she asked you not to do to be on the safe side...

you couldn't have put it any better.....

i always tell my mates - don't take any chic home if she's had any kinda drink. if she insists, get an audio/video recording. i also warn them to insist on seeing her ID to be sure she's over the age of consent. some of these girls deliberately set themselves as jail-baits to get guys in trouble.....it's the modus operandi when girls are broke. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by rexzqcom(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Who dash her beauty ? She is physically as ugly as her dirty mind. Send her to prison where she will be really rape daily by male prison guards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by 46arcadez(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:

How are u starlingslimnet patrick obiagbon
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Shymm3x: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2015
coogar:

she's not ugly....
what are you talking about?

Brev, this sket is fugly.

Can't you see her forehead looks like the size of mars? And even the excessive make-up couldn't hide it.

Her big ar.se gums look like a her breath stinks. I won't even be surprised if she a butch with a little willy under her shirt. grin

Scandalous slag!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, this sket is fugly.

Can't you see her forehead looks like the size of mars? And even the excessive make-up couldn't hide it.

Her big ar.se gums look like a her breath stinks. I won't even be surprised if she a butch with a little willy under her shirt. grin

Scandalous slag!

grin cheesy grin cheesy
be nice!
don't kick a lady while she's down. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Shymm3x: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2015
coogar:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
be nice!
don't kick a lady while she's down. cheesy

I'll kick her till the ground swallows her up.

She and her ilk are the ones destroying people's lives everywhere. Imagine if it had been in a place with no CCTV - the innocent guys would be in prison now, with criminal record. Effing dyke.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.