Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (62839 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by xcolanto(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Many young men have gone down through this dubious means! To think that this ploy is rewarding is even more sickening.
It's alarming to know that although investigations where still undergoing, yet these men have been put in jail for 6 weeks.

Then you hear women in diaspora still shouting equal rights! When most laws are against the male folks in developed nations. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Edostatewhistle: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
please show the world what is happening in edo state
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1-TH8Q8h0 … …

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by shammahyaro(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
If twas here @ nigeria..non of these research would have taken place.......

Her hair is fine tho kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ronke001:

Hahahaha
In one sentence- women, receive sense!!!
Your head they there. Bar man,give her two orijin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
xcolanto:
Many young men have gone down through this dubious means! To think that this ploy is rewarding is even more sickening.
It's alarming to know that although investigations where still undergoing, yet these men have been put in jail for 6 weeks.

Then you hear women in diaspora still shouting equal rights! When most laws are against the male folks in developed nations. Go figure!

they got bailed after sitting in police cells for 14 hrs. the preliminary investigation could not find anything against them so they were allowed to leave on bail.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by drmaxayuba(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting Oprators, new Slot Available.

A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in partnering with with Unilever, with specific focus on Lipton Project. They are recruiting Operators who will help drive their growth agenda and ensure that they reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan.
interested Candidates should meet some basic requirements.

For more information , please read this instructions carefully .......

To Apply,
1. Visit this post on unilever Facebook page click>>>> https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

2. Like the post,

3. Request for full details on how to apply for this slot offered by Unilever on the comment box and we would send you a personal message with details on this opportunity. Lipton is a product produced by Unilever makers of ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, Vaseline etc..

NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST LIKE THE POST AFTER CLICKING THIS LINK BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&comment_id=850116738371421&_rdr

➡ This information is brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by ceejay80s(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Danycrusoe:
The Only Thing That Made Me View The Topic Is The Phrase "Pretty Nigerian Lady" The Op Used
i wonder o! The girl sef no fine
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by bbjummy: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fine girl, why the lies na?
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Lexusgs430: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
African China's song comes to mind!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
ceejay80s:

i wonder o! The girl sef no fine

she's not ugly....
what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kindly summarize for me please?
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

she's not ugly....

If she kisses you with that lips, and her teeth miss road, blood bath straight !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Orikinla(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seven hilarious laughs for you for saying it well with great satirical humor too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
3ace:
Proper communication is when majority of your audience understand what you're saying. I understood though.
Yes you are right and I guess they do,putting into consideration the perspective and word ordering.Though I prevaricate a little yet the conceptology of my ideology still hold firm coherency.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lexusgs430:

If she kisses you with that lips, and her teeth miss road, blood bath straight !!!!

that's not a nice thing to say about a lady. don't kick a woman while she's down. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Orikinla(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lexusgs430:

[size=18pt]She is a makeup beauty.
She will look ordinary without makeup.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Lexusgs430: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:

All this kind big big grammar for nairaland? Oga abeg remember say, some of us nah only night school we go o.
Take a bottle of orijin bitters, to cool your temper!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by AAinEqGuinea: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

she's not ugly....

Shes cute, but the fake bull horn eyebrows tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

that's not a nice thing to say about a lady. don't kick a woman while she's down. grin

Lol. We need to send a cougar to her (hopefully, she would be taught a bitter lesson).
Bloodbath part 11
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Decryptor(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
The thing is that most of the time women feign they were raped, they only do it to gain recognition and seek for notice. If this was to be Nigeria, those men would have ended up being thrown into jail and the bïtch would have been invited by that other senior bïtch called Mo in her TV talk show where they would both berate men as if men were the worst creatures on earth and the stüpid bïtch will talk about founding an NGO that will provide counselling for ladies who ate victims of rape all in a bid to seek for notice!

Little wonder why whenever you as a man has issues with a woman in this country, the next thing the lady does is to run to the police station and claim the man wanted to rape her. Useless things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Shes cute, but the fake bull horn eyebrows tho undecided

make una no vex.....
i will get another picture of her without the bull-horn eyebrows. grin

loading.... ......... .............

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Swagt101(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
happney65:
And is she really 22?Abeg deport her to my room..I need to teach her some sense. grin
and wot sort of sense do u wantu teach her in ur SLAUGHTER room grin?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:

make una no vex.....
i will get another picture of her without the bull-horn eyebrows. grin

loading.... ......... .............

This one wey u dey try preserve and protect her, do you have a confession for the house?
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by tutulatata: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bae ur name is sorry'' OYIBO POLICE JUDGEMENT no be like NAIJA own sha.. Sorry ya trap don catch Nkapi

Bad market chaii she go don calculate how many pounds wey this people go pay am.... Nne kpele!!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by eromoko: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babe na wa oh, no dey put bobos for stress. The real story is she was high on some shit and imagined the bobos dickies in her P and when she was coming she had to call for an emergency.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by CSTR2: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
I believe women who falsely accuse men of rape in order to ruin their lives should be subject to the full years of prison-time that rapists get.
Anything short of that is injustice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
ceoosaz:
Kindly summarize for me please?
Ok, what we are saying is That the awesomeness of stupidity on the part of Ladies is alarming,becoming unbecoming, noticingly noticeable, gradually cascading and oozing into an ozantros matrobus nd odoriferous saga which in turn is deleterious and substantially pestilential to human race in totalty specifically speaking " the male". If my brain serves me well Ronke001 has helped in the summary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lexusgs430:

This one wey u dey try preserve and protect her, do you have a confession for the house?

you didn't read my first comment on this thread then. i said she should get 4 years imprisonment....what a convicted räpist would have gotten.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by AreaFada2: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Falsely accusing someone of rape in a country like US or UK is one of the most wicked things ever!
The implications are enormous. Work, accommodation and life will be affected and you will be in sex offenders register. Even maiguard job sef you cannot do it. Just forget about professional jobs. VERY bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by otosa(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Isele ni yiogbewon deta awon aunty ode elejo wewe. wo not wito pe kegboro si awon obi yin lenu.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Orikinla:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seven hilarious laughs for you for saying it well with great satirical humor too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by peacekeeping(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
buhari need to probe diz girl age, she should be more dan 22.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.