Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (62836 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by gragraboy: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
If na Nigerian police even if dem see cctv footage dem go say na you be the rapist oo

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by kelvz(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
j
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Moneyyy: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by chineloSA(f): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Very evil girl. Didn't she think of the image of the guys and their futures she was gonna spoil for them, when they were held for a number of years in jail for absolutely nothing. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why would the authorities spend €3,000 if ordinary CCTV footage had all the facts. I suppose investigations of this nature starts by watching the cameras.
No doubt, something must have happened for her to have made the accusations in the first place. Those guys are not telling us the whole truth period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by kilokeys(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
same goes for more than 90 percent alleged rape cases worldwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Brownhypo: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin[b]you sabi lie ni. What she planned fired back at her[/b]
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by kevoh(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
She looks 30 years old to me!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Feraz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
And to think they were all laughing together, yet she turns around to accuse them of rape. . .

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by speaktome(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of the personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn

Sir, did u attend the same school with Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by harry509: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Olamitisoji:

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-id3833435.html?utm_campaign=art-anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-2015-06-05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
hmmmmmmM. She must b heartless and wicked 4 sayn force alarm. Tank GOD d 2ruth as bein reveal. She has 2 dance 2 d music. Wat was she tinkn undecided raising force alarm on an innocent men, she tink say na nigeria she day? Tank GOD 4 cctv camera.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by oyetunder(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
A case of woman inhumanity to man. You see, it this had hapnd in Nigeria, Her lies might have not been exposed, and innocent souls and names would have been stained. She should be well punished!!! She should be punished as one who raped others name and integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by coogar: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
ifyalways:
What sort of " rough play " was that?

How can anyone not just wish herself raape but also go a the way to lie against two men? I think she's sick o

there's a financial benefit awarded to victims of violent crimes. she could have gotten up to £10,000 if she had succeeded in deceiving the authorities.

she should get the same amount of years räpists get when sentenced to prison.

Sincere4u:
Why would the authorities spend €3,000 if ordinary CCTV footage had all the facts. I suppose investigations of this nature starts by watching the cameras.
No doubt, something must have happened for her to have made the accusations in the first place. Those guys are not telling us the whole truth period.

because it could take up to 3 weeks to retrieve the tape that captured what happened on the day of the incident. a lot of paperwork are also involved. the culprits would have gone to magistrate court before the evidence came out as well.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by 1stola: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raiders:
deport her
And let me rapě are mouth for real angry
Silly bimbos everywhere...
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by harry509: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sincere4u:
jst d way nigeria police tink.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by chaxking(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by mascot87(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
While I was in the university, mtn brought some artist to my school to entertain us. It was an evening show & I went with some of my friends. One of my friend saw one girl & approached her like a matured guy. Honestly,it was just a normal guy approach to a lady but suddenly the girl started shouting as if someone is about to rape her @ ground where we have thousands of student enjoying the show. She attracted Some cult guys and without knowing what actually transpired between the girl & d guy. They dragged that friend of mine to one corner & beat the hell out of him embarassed. The lady could have just help that my friend but she didn't. He was helpless as other student pretended as if nothing is happening. I don't know that girl & I don't know where she might be now,but I pray she & the cult girls meet there waterloo one day. Like this lady going to jail cos she lies that she was rapped, may she also face justice in the hand of some people in d nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
adekayo1234:
jeez, u Dan vex o. see oyinbo
Oga mi I No vex Oo...Ladies these days make baseless,useless, ruthless and all the way pointless and ridiculous accusations to paint guys the bad dogs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by 3ace(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of the personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn
Proper communication is when majority of your audience understand what you're saying. I understood though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
speaktome:

Sir, did u attend the same school with Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon
Lols... No sir,not in any way
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Afritop(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Since that was what she intended, they should sentence her to 24 hour gangra.p.e with notorious and convicted rapists and see what it means to raise a false alarm
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Raylight2(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by tomasky(f): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
come home and play that rubbish play or joke and see what will happen 2 ur asse.nija wa dem go rape u them go still jail u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by M4gunners: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is hw some AAfrican Ladies make their money in Europe. Some accuse their husband of rape and the Man will be thrown in side jail for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by obailala(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
This woman should be sentenced to life in prison. With the way the system is configured in the UK, the lives of several innocent men have been irreversibly ruined by silly allegations like this. Even when it it discovered that the lady was lying, the damage in the lives of the men can never be reversed. This lady and every other lady involved in this diabolic act should be severely punished.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by DONOCHAS(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
See as you fine and you de spread lies, abeg make una jail am at least 6 months.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn

Hahahaha
In one sentence- women, receive sense!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by neocortex: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
opeiiwo:
one untold Truth is. . over 40% of men jailed for rape around the world are innocent

I am curious as to how you arrived at that number.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Abbey2sam(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
five years imprisonment will be cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by paulibling(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
A lotta men are in the western pen because framed rape case. Guys like these two were lucky that God exposed this agent of ekwensu. They'd have paid for what they knew nothing about due to enormous power amassed to women folk's right there. When rape and molestation bill is fully in place in 9ja a lotta men will go to prison due to false accusation like this one cos 9ja has got no efficient tech to prove things beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by gidjah(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
UGLY PEOPLE REALLY DO UGLY THINZ!she looks lik a mermiwater agent
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by basille(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Imagine if this was in a lawless country like Nigeria, 2 men would be cooling their asses in jail for nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.