Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14224 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by bofoy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
excellence44:

NICE ONE BRO.
LISTEN TO FELA 2015 REMIX
IF I SAY SAI BABA MAKE U ANSWER ONE CHANCE. OYA SAI BABA .....
ONE CHANCE. my bros
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by harbeemx(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
All I know is that Buhari can't take half of the insults Johnathan took.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
hitting the gas? Iranu Abasha (whatever that means) . You went all "Ad Hominem " on me the last time and I guessed that was because you had nothing else to say. Let's argue Buhari and not attack one another.
Btw, I prayed for the success of this administration today tongue
Nothing more to argue, since you desire things to be good. On that we've agreed.What I won't agree with is the assertion that everyone is clueless since GEJ is.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Nkita lacha gi anya ebea Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna grin
Better speak to yourself or the Biafrans.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by sixtus3606(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
hadura29:
Please tell them ooo, all the bigots should read this... It's becoming too musssh..

Lalasticlala
Seun

All the whole mods...

You know these people ooo..... Hmmm baba is watching..

God bless Nigeria
"All the whole"??

Damn!...you must be an egun entity! #IdentifyYourself! Aanu mpama di ka gi!!
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
@cramjones:

Are your following posts compliments to GEJ when he was a siting President? I don't have time to dig out your previous posts on him.

cramjones:
He sure did. He also made foolishness in corruption attractive - Here is why:

Yesterday more was revealed about the illness that Mama Peace survived from. I have stated clearly that the first family were so foolish to spend N1 billion (total of N6 billion in 6 years on food alone) yearly on food without building any hospital that could take care of their medical needs. I also stated that if PEJ or GEJ have a complete coronary block (God forbid) that would require a bypass surgery, they would be dead before the air ambulance gets to Germany.

Perharps more shocking to corroborate my earlier asserstion of foolish people ruling us: PEJ said that they wanted to sacrifice her for GEJ to win. For her to have even said this in public, it means that GEJ also believes it, because as the person directly involved, both must have discussed about this sacrifice, and certainly GEJ was not hearing of it for the first time yesterday. Any right thinking Nigerian would know immediately after hearing that statement that they have been governed by very silly people.

APC was busy conducting surveys, studying voting trends and dissertation work from world renowned researchers on the last elections. They were conducting opinion polls, interviewing people to know exactly how to focus their campaign message and what was the most effective way to get to those that would actually vote. We had analytics from statisticians, political scientist and we directed our money to places that would give us the greatest return. On the other hand, PDP was hoping on "human sacrifice" black magic and looting the treasury to win elections. It is a shame that most Nigerians still believe sacrificing and murdering people will give you power! No - it won't. Only foolish people think that way. Only foolish people that have medical problems think that a vilage voodoo was sent to them.

Fellow Nigerians, let us begin to be innovative, let us think of solutions to our problems in scientific ways. Let us stop waiting for the white man to solve the problems we have long relegated as a "spiritual" one. Let us stop being foolish and start using our brains. We are very smart people. Don't be like Mama Peace and GEJ. We need smart Nigerians that think rationally to move Nigeria forward. Let us step up and make our country great again!

-CramJones

cramjones:
[size=16pt]When will this president learn? 506 people were kidnapped in Damask, a town liberated by Chad and Niger troops, yet no official statement or actions taken by Aso Rock. This was a town Nigerian army refused to come and occupy after two of poorest countries in the world
liberated it. The president did not act in Chibok until after 18 days. Now this clueless president is gallivanting in Rivers while his citizens are being kidnapped and raped!

This clueless, classless, insensitive and wicked government still goes around campaigning when 506 of its citizens have been kidnapped. Is this the continuity you all want?

Say NO to cluelessness. Nigerians want CHANGE[/size]
[size=20pt]
#SAY NO TO ONE CHANCE PRESIDENT
#WHO IS IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA?
#506 WOMEN KIDNAPPED YESTERDAY[/size]

-CramJones
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Nothing more to argue, since you desire things to be good. On that we've agreed.What I won't agree with is the assertion that everyone is clueless since GEJ is.
if within 1 week of his administration he has already been termed "Brainless and Dullard ", I wonder the names people would have called him by 2019
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
if within 1 week of his administration he has already been termed "Brainless and Dullard ", I wonder the names people would have called him by 2019
Termed by who ...?
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by bofoy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
JohnDuke259:
@cramjones:
Are your following posts compliments to GEJ when he was a siting President? I don't have time to dig out your previous posts on him.
CRAMJONES YOU ARE A BASTARD
YOU ARE A BEAST
YOU ARE COW
YOU ARE BRAINLESS
SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS
A SIN TO HUMANITY
LIKE BRAINLESS FATHER LIKE SON
AN APC MEMBER
A TOUT
HIV AND AIDS PATIENT
GO TO HELL
you say this to GEJ when he was in power now coming out to defense an iliterate call BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10)

Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents / Why Osinbajo Sings Hope Despite Insecurity, Economic Hardship / We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.