Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14229 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by menesheh(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
Heaven punish you stupid hypocrite

No by then, GEJ was the President of the smallest economy in Africa

Foolish cramjones

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Chubhie: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Osama10:
This life is funny oh, the hunter is hunted now.
Poetic justice.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Unlike your Fedora Fisherman, he won't wait until 2019 elections to start performing grin grin

Die by bomb Insha'Allah amin die die die die die

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Scam jones you were dropped on the head as a child

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Do you think your anger bothers me. You cannot do worse than FFK, Metuh, or Asari (who called Buhari a dog). GEJ is already a failure while Buhari is just beginning. The fate of the other one is decided, while for this one, 'It's morning yet on creation day.'
|
Broken, Buhari's people are the most cvil, if you care. We haven't called anybody a pig or a dog yet. Which is worse: Being called clueless or a dog?
Tell your fellow comrade to stop opening useless topics like this one because bababrainless have come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Unlike your Fedora Fisherman, he won't wait until 2019 elections to start performing grin grin

Heheheheh, I just sidown dey look una as una dey change am! cool cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Cramjones just give me your address if i no kill you within 4 days call me bastard

angry

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoops
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Daura President is a Hopless terrorist bastard

cramjones die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2015
BrokenTV:

Tell your fellow comrade to stop opening useless topics like this one because bababrainless have come to stay.
I cant stop anyone, but Cramjones has forgotten the rule: You don't appeal to TANists. When they attack you, attack them back with double ferocity.
|
That's the only language they understand.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Die by bomb Insha'Allah amin die die die die die

AgapeCharis and Francizy See your brother, he is wishing me death grin grin

well Mr King of demons, here is my address
Plot 15 G.R.A Ekorinim 1, Calabar. Come and Bomb me na grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Whatever. A day will never come when this will become so clueless as to say, "America will know."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So you don't know the reason why they stopped Mr frogressive from speaking in public. Buhari cannot speak unless he is handed a written statement.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
I cant stop anyone, but Cramjones has forgotten the rule: You don't appeal to TANists. When they attack you, attack them back with double ferocity.
|
That's the only language they understand.
Then be ready to receive more dose and stop whinnying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

AgapeCharis and Francizy
See your brother, he is wishing me death grin grin

Plot 15 G.R.A Ekorinim 1, Calabar. Come and Bomb me na grin grin

Lol, he's not my brother. My brothers don't wish people death! tongue
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Heheheheh, I just sidown dey look una as una dey change am! cool cheesy grin
Just take a seat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2015
BrokenTV:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So you don't know the reason why they stopped Mr frogressive from speaking in public. Buhari cannot speak unless he is handed a written statement.
Better to have a written statement than to utter: 'The Chibok girls are not dead. We haven't seen their dead bodies', or the world-acclaimed numero uno - 'America will know.'

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! Am shedding tears upon excess laughter here.. My tommy aches. Kingtom abeg prescribe drugs for tommy ache for me because this laughter don too much! grin grin

Laughter is the best medicine grin

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Jerrosky1986(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Daura President.After one week in power no SGF,no ministers,no impact of developm n d certificateless baba is travelling frm one country to another wit permanent secretaries.Abeg illiterate na illiterate.which course dullard baba read self for university?

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
[size=18pt]FUC.K YOU AND THAT DULLARD OF A PRESIDENT[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Lol, he's not my brother. My brothers don't wish people death! tongue
That is just a fraction of what i've been witnessing, especially when the Fedora baba was in charge grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Dzany(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

If you think you are very brave...post your phone number here.

-CramJones

What with the threat?
You' ve made a very sensible point .
Allow it to sink in.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

AgapeCharis and Francizy
See your brother, he is wishing me death grin grin

grin grin
Ode. If na your address be that comot am before you go start dey talk had I known.

No worry, e go shout Sai Buhari before e detonate the bomb. grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by luvinhubby(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

The sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard?

-CramJones

Pls stop this.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
BrokenTV:

Then be ready to receive more dose and stop whinnying.
Let it come. I am not the type to appeal to TANists. The one you're fighting for has more that's not talked about than Buhari.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:

He doesn't talk much. Refer to his stints as Head of State and as PTF boss. Maybe that's his style. He's taciturn by nature, and every psychologist will tell you such people are the most stubborn and decisive beings.
all under military government that were media unfriendly. Now he has 4 years to talk whether taciturn or not

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ojeota(f): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Cramjones , you have not seen anything. This just the beginning.
Brainless dullard like your master buharist.
Msteeew.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
all under military government that were media unfriendly. Now he has 4 years to talk whether taciturn or not
Six years for the other one, and all we've heard was, the almighty "America will know."
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
Six years for the other clueless one, and all we've heard was, the almighty "America will know."
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ode. If na your address be that comot am before you go start dey talk had I known.

No worry, e go shout Sai Buhari before e detonate the bomb. grin
Charis I am daring the fool, make e come na grin

Even if he shouts GEJ till 2019 e no concern me. That is my address, I want the fool to come and bomb me if he is a man born of a woman, Kingofdemons, If I am still alive by tonight, then you will forever remain a brainless mindless tout grin grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Six years for the other one, and all we've heard was, the almighty "America will know."
lol, will Buhari remain "Dumb" all 4 years and allow Lai, Shehu and Adeshina do all the talking?

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by chaloner(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala
I didn't notice ur post on time least I would hav gotten upto 240likes now. Hey u must liv wit anytin u c here else deactivate dat ur acct. Dullards nd babaonechance won't even mid u grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari / Elections Reorder Undermines INEC’s Independence – Jega / Yahaya Bello Visits Family Of Slain Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.