Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14225 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
I've begun to reveal you to you. Clueless coward. You go into people's posts and edit it.

Ikpu nne i ebea grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by AnneMomoh: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2015
Attention Seeker,

You have been duly noticed

cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Ikpu nne i ebea grin
I am right here too! He's a Biafran.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Otolo gbagbuo nna i cheesy

Ike ibi nne i grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2015
teufelein:

infact that dullard fooolish silliest dark creature aka [size=18pt]cramjones[/size] should be brought out in the open and be stoned....nonsense.

That man just displayed hypocrisy at its zenith. When GEJ was in power, he most certainly was among those who discredited the current Nigerian economic status due to his prejudice against GEJ.

But now, it is very convenient for him to acknowledge Nigeria as the largest economy in Africa as GEJ is no longer there. If only he can actually perceive the putrid stench of his monumental hypocrisy. Such a faux pas!

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by cocokiller1(f): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
shebi wen una dy insult GEJ una no knw say religion says we should respect people in authority,na nau una remember religion.

oh well!!!
kontinu

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
@ Cramjones, thanks for opening a thread to insult Buhari. I'm pained that I wasn't invited on time.

Buhari is a terrorist

Dullard

Brainless

Senseless

Stupid

Peadophile

Murderer

Scum

Foool

Arsehole

Fuccktard

A brain damaged peadophile that will mutter gibberish for the rest of his four years.

Cramjones, you are really compromised because you know the insults will pour in from every corner.

10 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by hadura29(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2015
papoose999:
ur brains was nt active wen u typd ds shiit ryt?

Just angered one of the bigots...."eni a na, ni ara ma n ta"

Kikikiki... I Laff u in Turkish grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by cocokiller1(f): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
Heaven punish you stupid hypocrite
don't mind dem,was goodluck not a sitting president wen he was being insulted black nd blue....its now they want respect for people in authority. ..big time hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Blackfire(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Crackjones abi na cramjones if u ve never called president jonathan 'clueless,satanic' may your threat work on NL paying u wicked goons eye-for -an eye.
U are a fool ,this is my no 07065730224: call before monday or not remain a dullard,one chance.
Just in 2 weeks u are hearing dullard,onechance... Do u know the name they will give him after 100 days?
07065730224; call me

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
I apologize to all that were offended by the "quikie s*ex" joke. It is wrong and improper for me to have said that. I apologize to XPGEJ and his family if they are reading this. However, I stand by all my other statements. For they were statements of fact!

-CramJones
basssstaaaard, may you never see good thing in life, May buhari has problem that will make him confuse for the next 4years.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by azpekuliar: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2015
[Edit] Double post
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by azpekuliar: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Spits on buhari wrinkled terrorist face

Chei! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Some people are already having High blood pressure when d journey is still far? Lmao cheesy cheesy grin They have started shedding blood shocked shocked Its too early to cry ooo, the brainless Duara dullard will have a taste of the insults u guys poured on GEJ! The game has just began, and as for this op, u can please cry me a river. Buhari is a brainless illiterate of Duara! Now kill urself tongue tongue tongue

Where are my comrades? grin
cc:
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Truckpusher

My lady, I dey gidigba.

Don't mind those fools, they haven't seen anything yet, as for me, I'm only pressing up for dirty battles ahead.
How do they think we will forgive and forget so easily the insulting missiles thrown at GEJ for no reason.

As for me, his name is Buhari, OP take note

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by 99100(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones

Buhari is not only a brainless dullard but also a certificate forgerer; a liar ; a Boko haram sympathiser,sponsorer and leader hence the name Boko.hari.

---------

U must be foo.lish if u can not get me ban.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by fretfingers: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech[/b]sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

[b]-CramJones

@bolded... Are u sure it does?! Or u r just trying real hard to make dem stop calling him names. Cuz broda ur methodology is way off point! As a matter of fact u just worsen d issue.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Ike ibi nne i grin

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am right here too! He's a Biafran.

Nkita lacha gi anya ebea Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ikeyman00(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@@

the yorubas and the hausa curse day light out of Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Church or you're hitting the gas.
hitting the gas? Iranu Abasha (whatever that means) . You went all "Ad Hominem " on me the last time and I guessed that was because you had nothing else to say. Let's argue Buhari and not attack one another.
Btw, I prayed for the success of this administration today tongue
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
I'd not readily spew baseless, and childish insults on a president of Nigeria, like your immature self. But you've only shown how hypocritical you are by saying something like this after the sort of unspeakable things you said about GEJ.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by beetruth: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

the yorubas and the hausa curse day light out of Jonathan
do not be an ethnic bigot or because of some peeps assume all. It is not acceptable. Not all Yorubas or hausa. At least I for one have not.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ikeyman00(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
^^^^ bigot or not we are not the same people

we can and will never have boko harem in Biafra
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by bofoy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
WHAT IS THIS COW SAYING, cramjones u are notin but a coward when ur fellow COWS were accusing and in sulting GEJ WERE U DEATH, cramjones go TO HELL

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy
PDP boys are not smiling.......
An idiot is in trouble cheesy

Ohammadike:
Scam jones your papa nyash.l will finsh you today and go for confession tomorrow
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Deltagiant: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
That's why it's always advisable to play civilized opposition politics. In most part, it was the unprintables some Nigerians called Jonathan in the SOCIAL MEDIA that ran his image down globally. People around the world including leaders are again reading about Mr. Buhari and there is no way to control the flow of information or censure the people. The days of NTA and a few Newspapers are gone.

So, God knows what would be left of this man by 2019 in a world ruled by social media.

Lesson: there's always a tomorrow.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ikeyman00(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
@@@

cramjones:

so all the english should be fed to croc for calling Gordon Brown one eye minister

anyway we will leave u to go to Biafra

hope u tell moderator when the traffic drop as we move on to our country web then
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by bofoy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Nope am better in the company of your harlot mother who my dogs forks at will cheesy
STOP ALL TIS NONSENSE ARE U CRAZY
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
bofoy:
WHAT IS THIS COW SAYING, cramjones u are notin but a coward when ur fellow COWS were accusing and in sulting GEJ WERE U DEATH, cramjones go TO HELL

NICE ONE BRO.

LISTEN TO FELA 2015 REMIX

IF I SAY SAI BABA MAKE U ANSWER ONE CHANCE.
OYA SAI BABA .....
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by akoaki(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala

I sincerely share your views on this issue. I have severally advised posters on this forum to engage in constructive criticism instead of hateful and destructive posts ( you may wish to refer to the posts ). Having said this, i think the moderators have a lot to do in checking these excesses. If they continue to feign ignorance of the possible future consequences, it might become too unpleasant for nairaland to bear when it eventually happens. I dont want to believe that this forum is on autopilot.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by bofoy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
Daura President.After one week in power no SGF,no ministers,no impact of developm n d certificateless baba is travelling frm one country to another wit permanent secretaries.Abeg illiterate na illiterate.which course dullard baba read self for university?
UNIVERSITY ? Which university . Ok i knw COW REARERS UNIVERSITY DAURA kastina state
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by bofoy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
excellence44:

NICE ONE BRO.
LISTEN TO FELA 2015 REMIX
IF I SAY SAI BABA MAKE U ANSWER ONE CHANCE. OYA SAI BABA .....
ONE CHANCE. my bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari / Lalong Defeats Pdp’s Useni To Secure Second Term / Sign Minimum Wage Bill Now, Labour Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.