Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14233 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by StepTwo: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
CramJones , Don't say things like that; it just makes you sound stupid. In fact, don't talk at all. It just makes you sound stupid.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Heaven punish you stupid hypocrite

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:

[s]Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones[/s]
anumanu you mumu sha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Plus10(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
cream joke you and bushari are jokers....u havent seen any thing yet...you guys thought you owned the media...we dey watch

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
UnknownT:
Have you ever called GEJ Clueless when he was C-in-C before? Or is Buhari's CinC bigger than GEJ's?
Don't mind that hypocrite

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cramjones needs to be flogged properly with an AK 47 cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Here2BustnScrew: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I can't post it here boy, I will pm you!
don't give that nigga your digit, if he's smart let him get it his own way.

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Cram jones your stupidity is outstanding

18 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by winniz: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2015
The duaradullard aka buhari is a Brainless, Senile, illiterate.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones

Thunder fire your mama and papa there Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea

Buhari is a certified terrorist

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2015

Olodo
Forger
Perjurer
Liar
Fanatic

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea

Buhari is a certified terrorist

grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Scam jones may thunder finish you ewu

21 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari reminds me of Eustace from Courage the cowardly dog

[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/courage/images/9/9d/Abichuela.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110305013008[/img]

I hereby name him : Eustace the Useless President

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

don't give that nigga your digit, if he's smart let him get it his own way.

I'll personally kill this cramjones if i get the chance angry

11 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Mishydoo(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Joker!...Uv sold your soul!

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Scam jones may fustration be you portion

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Here2BustnScrew: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

I'll personally kill this cramjones if i get the chance angry
haha. boss abeg o.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Deltagiant: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Very ironic and interesting thread indeed grin!

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2015
Son of a goat

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by seniorklop: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2015
You should check forums outside Nigeria particularly the USA, Obama is not left out, they call him all sorts of terrible names and insult too. Even though i'm pro Buhari yet i think people should be allowed to vent their displeasure the way they deemed fit. This is democracy where the govt is for the people and not the other way.

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2015
l am sure your 105 likers are also weeping.oponu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 12:19am On Jun 07, 2015
I pity the Baba One chance for the next four years...

Life na turn by turn. So, insult too na turn by turn.

Buhary, welcome to the world of Alhaji Lie Mohamed and his many online children.

12 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Scam jones delete this thread and beg for mercy or one of us will die tonight better prepare your coffin

12 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Scam jones your papa nyash.l will finsh you today and go for confession tomorrow

17 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

all your family die by bomb Insha'Allah amin angry

may thunder scatter your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Scamjones your death will be spectacular

13 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones

this one na decree 97

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:39am On Jun 07, 2015
brainless Daura President Quote me and Paralyse I.diat Who are you to issue warning ?

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Scan jones the son of a million fathers.This particular post hurt me personally.l can't imagine the idioticness of the iddiot behind this post

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by atlwireles: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2015
The dumbass op must take himself real serious. Buhari is a certified 419er, like 99% of his supporters. Almajiris mass murderers, lying, with every word that comes from their mouths. Calling that cow head Buhari, president of Nigeria is an insult to cows. angry angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2015
buhari is a goat

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money / Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.