Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14230 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Charis I am daring the fool, make e come na grin

Even if he shouts GEJ till 2019 e no concern me. That is my address, I want the fool to come and bomb me if he is a man born of a woman, Kingofdemons, If I am still alive by tonight, then you will forever remain a brainless mindless tout grin grin grin

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

well i won't waste my time with a dead dog like you.

i wish you're cramjones.

Ikpu nne i

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
lol, will Buhari remain "Dumb" all 4 years and allow Lai, Shehu and Adeshina do all the talking?
Buhari hurts you more than those. He, more than those is showing us your infantile emotions.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by chaloner(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
tag ban who forever , don't allow me to say tonder fire u, u dey fake us wit ban as if say u dey pay us for postin ? Na u buy mb giv me? Is lik ur alcohol don sawa. Greet baba one chance for me abeg
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Metrofox(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mr crack Jones, Let the mods ban me, I don't care, To open another account ain't hard, Now is it??... I reiterate my stance, Buhari is a certified dullard.

on what basis are you calling him that? you are just add foolish & clueless as your drunken fisherman. Keep basking in hate, it happens usually after a heavy loss
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Sivinus the Snapper don run away.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
well i won't waste my time with a dead dog like you.
i wish you're cramjones.

Ikpu nne i

AgapeCharis and Francizy, once again I call your attention. grin
PDP!!!!!! POWER grin grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Buhari hurts you more than those. He, more than those is showing us your infantile emotions.
lol. Now you going to attack me? Bro, abeg make I reach church, we all argue for the good of the country, I don't go about attacking people on Nairaland. Later joor
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Hehehehe, in every family, there is a black sheep. But I must confess, you are the only white sheep I've seen in that APC camp. Does that mean APC is populated by black rams? grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
lol. Now you going to attack me? Bro, abeg make I reach church, we all argue for the good of the country, I don't go about attacking people on Nairaland. Later joor
Church or you're hitting the gas.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, in every family, there is a black sheep. But I must confess, you are the only white sheep I've seen in that APC camp. Does that mean APC is populated by black rams? grin

The ratio of black to white sheep in APC is 2:8

The ratio of black to white sheep in PDP however is....

Complete it grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Ikpu nne i
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:

Thunder fire your mama and criminal papa

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

The ratio of black to white sheep in APC is 1000,000:1

The ratio of black to white sheep in PDP however is 1:1000

Complete it grin grin

cool
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by teufelein(f): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2015
who's this gormless mentally deranged brainless micrencephalous ab.oki, CramJones...?
you voted a criminal as a president, an unrepentant certificate forger, an islamic terrorist and here u're
preaching nonsensical morality. are you not shame? infact even a dark baboon from sambisa is higher on
a scale of IQ than you, a silly dark monkey from the Zoo aka nigeria. that THING you elected as a president can only rule
over
[size=15pt]yorobbers, foolanis and awusas[/size], never over true and honourable people of Great Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

cool

Take a look at these guys and their comments

Fire fire
phock phock man
Temi temi 1
Gbo liwe
and co.....

If you can give me one sensible non-insulting thing they've said, then i'll agree with your analysis grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Ikpu nne i
Nne gi grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Nne gi grin

Otu nne i grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Thunder fire your mama and criminal papa

Ikpu nne i grin
You have nothing to discuss with me, b/c I observe you cannot converse without insults and threats. You're better in the company of Mogidi, Truckpusher, Firefire and all your protection seeking people.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Otu nne i grin
Amu nna i grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones

So now you can comfortably acknowledge Buhari as the President of Africa's largest economy, but same you obstinately refused to admit this fact and address the previous CIC as such, precisely because you didn't intend to ascribe that success and credit to the administration which you so bitterly hated.

It is abundantly clear that you are not only biased, but prejudiced, subjective and most glaringly hypocritical. That's the brutal honesty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
You have nothing to discuss with me, b/c I observe you cannot converse without insults and threats. You're better in the company of Mogidi, Truckpusher, Firefire and all your protection seeking people.
My moniker is like sugar in the lips of janjawiids I guess? grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:

Nope am better in the company of your harlot mother who my dogs forks at will cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Amu nna i grin

Afo sagbuo nne i grin cheesy
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Nope am better in the company of your harlot mother who my dogs forks at will cheesy
Clueless #2
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:

Afo sagbuo nne i grin cheesy
Chai, this one hot oooo!
Ishi aboncha nna i grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by teufelein(f): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2015
joeboy03:

So now you can comfortably acknowledge Buhari as the President of Africa's largest economy, but same you obstinately refused to admit this fact and address the previous CIC as such, precisely because you didn't intend to ascribe that success and credit to the administration which you so bitterly hated.

It is abundantly clear that you are not only biased, but prejudiced, subjective and most glaringly hypocritical. That's the brutal honesty.

infact that dullard fooolish silliest dark creature aka [size=18pt]cramjones[/size] should be brought out in the open and be stoned....nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Run to where?...We've given that crack Jones and our brainless dullard president enough, Why waste time here?...I've moved to the next mark.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Chai, this one hot oooo!

Ishi aboncha nna i grin

Otolo gbagbuo nna i cheesy
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
i want to fork my harlot mother to stupor #2
shocked
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by juventino: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
BrainlessBabaBuhari
DoroDullard
DauraDullard
The Dullard of Daura
BabaOneChance
ldioitic president
Hypocrisy ridden president
Useless ancient fool
Magician of daura
Buhari is a con man
Terrorist

Spits on buhari wrinkled terrorist face

.... In addition:
Bastard
Dickhead
Ode
Didinrin
Oloshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2015
demon, I've known a little psychology to know that you get your kicks by trying to demonize others. In real life such people are cowards. So MalcolmX is not going to stoke your flames. You'll have nothing to say if you deal with me. I can read behind your brags.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2015
kingofdemons:
shocked
I've begun to reveal you to you. Clueless coward. You go into people's posts and edit it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Buhari Rejects Marketers’ Call On Petrol Price Hike – Daily Trust/Reuters / Court Of Appeal Judgment: Police Teargas 16 Sacked Plateau PDP Lawmakers / Impeachment: How Shuaibu Leaked Govt Secrets – Edo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.