Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (33797 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by gidjah(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

mizjules, yes, I can judge a man by his clothes.
Have you heard of the over used adage "The way you're dressed is the way you'll be addressed"?
I will never call any man living poor. But he seem not to have moved out of the generalisation his ex's dad put him.
U r correct my dear, can julie juliete marry some dat,comes to her parents with this jind of dressing?,
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by gidjah(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
mizjules:

Yeaa I know the old adage....
I can also dress as I please... What is even worng with the young man's dressing sef!!! Must he wear designers? I've seen people dress tattered sef only to know they were dressed in work clothes and are very rich!
Have you also heard the saying...never judge a book by its cover
abegi sister julie,he is not a book abi cover of d book o!he is a man, he should dress like a grown up responsible truely independent man,he should dress like a man with charisma not like tout still learning! hr should dress moderately and decently, not ruggedly
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by gidjah(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

We all cannot see things from the same perspective.
Emotions is what rules our mind and opinions.
echobee, A lady with a foul tongue is not regarded.
no mind her, she writes like a village yoruba girl
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by gidjah(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
echobee:

Dont judge a book by its cover angry
i can judge by d way you talk, that you are prettY caustic and...
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mizjules(f): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
bishop4life:

forget about people telling you that you made a point. truth is i personaly might not fancy his dress code, but you still got it wrong cos it has got nothing to do with his case. its left for the girls to decide either to accept or reject him but the truth is they deserve to know he exist. am sure you do hate your father if he were poor but please dont share it with us. better still you can open a trade to tell us how you love and accept your father because he dress right.
And a saviour has arrived! Smh... Tiz your opinion. Don't mention me abeg you've got no point, you just want to make nosie...
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:
I'm sorry, but your picture here confirm what your ex's dad said. sad

If I was in your shoes back then, my only mission in life will be about proving them wrong.

Here you are hanging your shades on your forehead and wearing a knicker underneath a sweat shirt. Those kids may not want you as their dad cos ur profile is still not encouraging.
by ... ur type always jump into peoples conflict as a wise man make a lot of noise bt make no sense.check ursef u wil notice it.9ja dull brain
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by phintohlar(f): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

If I was in your shoes back then, my only mission in life will be about proving them wrong.

Here you are hanging your shades on your forehead and wearing a knicker underneath a sweat shirt. Those kids may not want you as their dad cos ur profile is still not encouraging.
I agree with u jare my guy.. Na bleachin cream hin dey use money buy, abi u no see hin knee
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wow ! This Nollywood stuff happens
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
What type of human being would keep a child away from his parents? lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Watin sef, we kpako 2 like aje Girls 2 much sef!!!
because fastest way to get rich na.
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mamajaz(f): 2:01am On Jun 09, 2015
jeffizy:

Thank you, I was about saying that he still wears less responsible look.
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mamajaz(f): 2:03am On Jun 09, 2015
mizjules:

Smh. People that judge by what other people wear. So he's dressing now shows he's really poor and not up to standard! You expect him to put on suit 247 to show he is rich and well to do right?
Tsk...Nigerians and their thinking mentality sef
Yes keh, before nko? You will be addressed the way you dressed noni!
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Seventeen(f): 4:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Brugo:

As harsh it may appear, you have said the frank truth. I suspect he is only concerned about his children now because of the wealth of their Grandfather.

I knew something was wrong when I read that he wept as she told him she had aborted the pregnancy. I'm yet to meet a teenager who would weep cos his girl aborted an UNWANTED pregnancy. He would be relieved instead.
no be small... 'he wept' hahaaha, small boy dat came for holiday wey go sigh heavy sigh of relief... He wept.. See his mouth. Did u notice the second funny statement . Someone saw his 'ex' wit d twins.. His ex .... A small girl he frolicked wit briefly durin his holiday as a teenager... His ex? As if dey broke up after one serious one year relationship.. D guy funny shaa...

1 Like

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by fuckerholic(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2015
mizjules:

Smh. People that judge by what other people wear. So he's dressing now shows he's really poor and not up to standard! You expect him to put on suit 247 to show he is rich and well to do right?
Tsk...Nigerians and their thinking mentality sef
Hmm.. A nigerian girl speaking like this ? Wonderful,so e still get some of them wey get sense ? Thank God for u girl !
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by nunzk: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2015
I personally know of 1 Incident no movie.
kritikali:

Some nollywood shii..
ur opinion shii

1 Like

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mizjules(f): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2015
fuckerholic:

Hmm.. A nigerian girl speaking like this ? Wonderful,so e still get some of them wey get sense ? Thank God for u girl !
Loool! One thing I don't do is judging peoples appearances.. Different dressing style for different folks.
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mizjules(f): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2015
mamajaz:

Yes keh, before nko? You will be addressed the way you dressed noni!
Your point exactly??
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Osirimononaye(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2015
itsphumbieee:
because fastest way to get rich na.
Lol, i Believe in making ma own Moni, na ya'll fathers Moni.

1 Like

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Brugo(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Seventeen:
no be small... 'he wept' hahaaha, small boy dat came for holiday wey go sigh heavy sigh of relief... He wept.. See his mouth. Did u notice the second funny statement . Someone saw his 'ex' wit d twins.. His ex .... A small girl he frolicked wit briefly durin his holiday as a teenager... His ex? As if dey broke up after one serious one year relationship.. D guy funny shaa...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai you are harsh o
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by fuckerholic(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
mizjules:

Loool! One thing I don't do is judging peoples appearances.. Different dressing style for different folks.
Really ?
Want to meet u
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Lol, i Believe in making ma own Moni, na ya'll fathers Moni.
it could be a plus then.
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Story as shared on TheHumansofLagos by our guy pictured below:

I have two daughters (twins) I didn't know existed till recently. I wouldn't have known if someone had not told me they saw a picture of my 'ex' with 2 girls who looked exactly like me.

I got a girl pregnant 14 years ago when I went to Abuja to spend the holiday with my Sister. We were both teenagers and inexperienced, we spent so much time together and one day one thing led to the other and we had sex. It was both our first time and we didn't
know what we were doing.

When her parents found out, her senator father threatened to kill me if they ever see me, they said they would rather abort the pregnancy than let their daughter have a baby for someone from a poor home with no background. Some days later she came and told me her mum took her to a hospital and the pregnancy was terminated, I cried so much that day. She also told me her dad was seriously looking for me to arrest me and they asked her to say I raped her but she refused.

Apparently, they lied to me about the abortion, there was no abortion. She was sent abroad and she had the babies there. They are still abroad and I don't know if they even know about me.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/guy-reveals-his-shock-discovering-he.html
MY DEAR,GO TO THE USA N COLLECT YOUR PIKINS
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Osirimononaye(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
itsphumbieee:
it could be a plus then.
*winkz*

1 Like

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by tpiadotcom: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

MY DEAR,GO TO THE USA N COLLECT YOUR PIKINS

didnt see USA in the write up, could be anywhere?
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by tpiadotcom: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
jeffizy:

Here you are hanging your shades on your forehead and wearing a knicker underneath a sweat shirt.

he's posting the picture as if there are still more kids out there sef.

very unserious.

op take note, polish the story properly next time.
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by lupey: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2015
Pyroclast:

Wow!! You're still here!

Lol...I sure am. Always have been. smiley
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Ellabae(f): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Actually I stopped reading when the guy claimed that as a teenager he had sex and didn't know what he was doing.

In 21st century?

This lie deserve an Oscar award.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / My Almost Cheating Experience Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.