Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events (25225 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events by elohorayodele: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Redoil:
And ur point is? PDP arm twisted the so called progressives with cow dung for brain and you dare open a useless thread to spite PDP and and to praise APC for their foolishness and stupidity.
If you know that APC are foo.ls for playing into the hand of PDP click like.
If you know that are learners when it comes to armtwisting in politics click share.
Re: A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events by afolajohn521(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2015
"open a useless thread" commenting on useless thread makes u useless even more.
Re: A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events by calaharry: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
...this era of change is a new era of no mercy for those old wine who crookedly meander their ways into the new bottles who may want to continue perpetrating their heinous crime of covetous avarice which had taken lives for years to quell their gluttony against our sovereign Nigeria.
They should not rejoice yet,because all of a sudden this time around they will be consumed swiftly by hellish consequence of their negative actions of having taken lives and impoverished millions to occupy. This hard fought change is the last chance they get to put things right for their redemption, otherwise if they think they can continue their evil agenda this time around,they and their generations won't be spared...

1 Like

Re: A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events by Redoil: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=elohorayodele post=34618228][/quote]say something
Re: A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events by ekpurikpu77: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
omenka:
My point is, hope PDP doesn't make any attempt to go back to its old ways of playing those divisive cards when the time comes.

You see, they played this how they did because of Ekweremadu not minding the "lopsided" (not like I care where the leaders of the chambers come from) appearance of the positions.

Tomorrow, these same people would cry of "marginalisation of the South" when they are soliciting votes and Nigerians being as forgetful as they are, would fall for their tricks.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOUTH? What south? the south that Tinubu wants to decide everything for? or the yoruba south? in his scheme of office sharing ,what was there for other parts of the south? Dont cry bro its like you are being fed with your own piece of cake. APC called it politics of alignment,yet why are they crying when same is served to them? Be ready this is the begining of the so called ALIGNMENT. I'm sure you'll cry more at the end of this whole matter four years from know.
Re: A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events by JuanDeDios: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
omenka:
Of course I am!! That is the purpose of this thread. To ensure we don't go back to what it used to be where all they talk about is tribe, religion and region.

Go back to the politics board and check it out. Just as I predicted, someone has already created a thread complaining "christians got served by hausa/fulani". See what I mean??
Sorry, but there will be such threads.

You see, in everything in life, there is what you want, then there is what is. Unfortunately, delicate ethnic balancing in what is in Nigeria as of today. I don’t like zoning and all but it what is for now. You try to work without it you will fail. Rather than zone these offices and then let the legislators elect their own leaders like the PDP largely did in 1999, APC said it had no zoning and then tried to choose leaders for the NA. Now what do we have? A bank robber and serial underperformer with a truckload of EFCC cases as senate president elected while the APC went holding a meeting on inauguration day!

Congrats to Dogara. No congrats to Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 41 Senators That Lost Return Opportunity / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.