Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54971 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by shammah1(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
I'm here with you bro. Though my name wasn't listed. Lol
barcanista:
My boss, I loyal o! The President is working.. Cc Ecoterrors Temitemi1 DauraDullard Mogidi Firefire Altwireless Cheruv Showyourcertificate
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2015
shammah1:
I'm here with you bro. Though my name wasn't listed. Lol
I'm sorry my brother. But won't make such a mistake again. Thanks
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by shammah1(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Barcanista my bro, BabaOneChance had one achievement that you didn't mention. He called for APC senators meeting same time with Legislative election at the expense of Lawan and Femi. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dave2meek(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
#BabaOnechance
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by udmydearest(f): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Barcanista!!!!!! Barcanista!!!!!! Barcanista ooo!!!!!!!! How many times I call u so?? Shebi I give u plate for kitchen say make u wash, u leave am come here come dey find trouble. U neva hear say na era of CHANGE we they? Ooh so for ur mind u feel say na to change for the better?? If we change for the worst nko? See the kind fire where u come fuel for this place, only u come get over 400likes. Now this is ur punishment, return my like b4 I bring my cane.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by hazyfm: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha
You mean meeting with Service Chiefs is nw an achievement? What about meeting with Oyegun?

"Process" Of relocating lol...
GoÍng to hChad and Germany now an achievement? What about going to Sokoto?
Who and who returned loot?

Hahaha @ 6 and 7! Boss yu be comedian

A President who instead of fighting for who will be Senate and HOR Leaders for the 8th NASS to travel to Germany to seek support to fight Boko Haram
A President who defiled protocol, was kept standing for minutes to see UK Prime minister to sort out Nigeria 2ND most dreaded problem TERRORISM
A President who in his first 2 weeks in office, was able to bring neighboring Head of States to strategize on new methods and procedures to tackle boko haram and was able to stand his ground that Nigeria should solely lead the fight....

Barcanista you just proved one thing today... YOU ARE NIGERIA'S NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF PROGRESS

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, YOU ARE NOT ONLY AN ENEMY OF APC, YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA

I DON'T SEE ANY DIFF BETWEEN U AND SHEKAU

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dougivilla(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2015
ugojamali:

I'd think you are a kid. That's why you'd tell me, who you clearly do not know, that I'm brainless. Well done. Sorry, I am not in the mood to respond to kids today so I will neither insult you back nor even dignify your stated points with a response. If you had wanted us to argue like men, you'd have refrained from typing like a kid. So cheers.
No sir, I did not intend to argue with you, I only wanted to teach you. And since it has been discovered that the only language most of you APC e-warriors understand is 'strong' language, i choose to use same in teaching you with proofs.

If you are not the kid here, i wonder how you would have made the statement: what PMB has done in combating terrorism and corruption in the last 12 days is more than what GEJ did in one year, without proving same. Only children or robots are wont to make statements that they have no justification for.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
philips70:

If you attended school and did comprehension, interpret this statement below. Your future is too important to put in the minds of mindless haters who wants the government of the day to fail so they can jubilate meanwhile they can even hardly afford 3 square meals.

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

That is the whole report, ask them to show where he said that.
The same way we have been begging Buhari to show us his certificate even if it is a worn out photocopy. If at all he has the certificate being mentioned, he should simply demand a replacement copy from Cambridge assessment or force the so called military personnel that hid it during campaign to present it now he is the president. Mr Buhari is just too hungry for power but does not know how to turn things around. Can you tell me any tangible policy he has pursued since coming to power 2 weeks ago that shows he has a prepared agenda for the country and a burning desire to bring about "change" to Nigerians. He simply wants to align with the western countries - I'm sorry for him. He will only receive travel invitations and handshakes - that's all he will get. And he will stand the chance to loose countries like China that may have genuine plan for investment through their win-win policies in international investment. He is a confirmed Daura President
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
kalindaminda:

Sure. I'll even pay you well. Call me.
grin grin grin
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2015
udmydearest:
Barcanista!!!!!! Barcanista!!!!!! Barcanista ooo!!!!!!!! How many times I call u so?? Shebi I give u plate for kitchen say make u wash, u leave am come here come dey find trouble. U neva hear say na era of CHANGE we they? Ooh so for ur mind u feel say na to change for the better?? If we change for the worst nko? See the kind fire where u come fuel for this place, only u come get over 400likes. Now this is ur punishment, return my like b4 I bring my cane.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I've washed the plates....
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mustymatic(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!
So much urge to critise our president, do it in style. a reduced state needs to b gradually built

It's only twelve days n they've started.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2015
shammah1:
Barcanista my bro, BabaOneChance had one achievement that you didn't mention. He called for APC senators meeting same time with Legislative election at the expense of Lawan and Femi. grin
My bros, if not for the determination of the 49 PDP senators and 8 others Baba would have held the National Assembly election on hold to sort out party differences.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by PStacks(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Young03:

a foool like u will never accept the truth
motherfucker

Why upset urself and make urself very livid on a friday early morning for heavens sake..

Please #Change.

#Change is the Name of this our Unity Govt.. If you don't #change, then we would be forced to #change you.

Old things are passed away and all things are now #Changed..

Have a good day!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Everfrank(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

We know that the op is loyal to the defeated president and all those claims do not hold water.
Buhari has declared his assets unlike GEJ who is now stupendous rich. He never declared his assets before and after leaving office.

We all know that Jonathan was behind Nyako's illegal impeachment because he accused the Nigerian military of genocide against hapless civilians. Amnesty International have not only confirmed Nyako's claims but went ahead to name names of military officers and ask for investigations and prosecution. So you think Buhari forgets the role of the military in the inglorious Era of Jonathan? How they hide his certificates and all that? You'll have to think again.

The op is a joke to claim that Buhari is not doing anything about insecurity. Nigerians know that the maiden foreign trip of PMB to Chad and Niger was not for safari but to strengthen the operation against insurgency.

PMB is not a magician to just wish fuel price back to 84 naira. Not after GEJ and his cronies in oil and gas almost shut down the country with fuel scarcity in the twilight of the regime.

As for appointments you are not in a position and lack the locus standii to decide when the President makes his appointments. The Constitution gives him enough time to do that. So PMB should ignore pessimists like you and take his time to put square and round pegs into square and round holes respectively. And not the other way round.

Accusing PMB of whatever happened to Sylva's case amounts to mischief that only gullible minds will listen. The case did not start yesterday. If the case was diligently prosecuted by the deceased ignoble regime it will have ended with them. You must be told that the independence of the judiciary from the Executive and legislative arms of the government is what democracy is all about. You alleged Buhari did not do anything yet you are implying that he had the case against Sylva struck out.

To be sincere the name Bacanista rings a bell in this forum but you got it all wrong this time. You must back your criticisms with verifiable facts and logic as not all of us are fools.
Raising this phony allegations about Buhari this early portrays you as a hater of Buhari and Nigeria. This will make sensible people not take you serious any longer

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ugojamali(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2015
dougivilla:
No sir, I did not intend to argue with you, I only wanted to teach you. And since it has been discovered that the only language most of you APC e-warriors understand is 'strong' language, i choose to use same in teaching you with proofs.

If you are not the kid here, i wonder how you would have made the statement: what PMB has done in combating terrorism and corruption in the last 12 days is more than what GEJ did in one year, without proving same. Only children or robots are wont to make statements that have no justification for.

In order to give you one last honor of quoting you, it seems you did not read my post well. Please go back and read it before making unguarded foolish utterances.

But if you are not able to understand, let me help you a little. For one, I said I'm not an APC supporter. Infact I'm not interested in party politics.

Two, I said the President has taken steps in 12 days. I did not say he has done things. Taken steps is different from achieving. Taking steps means making positive efforts.

Now why do I compare 12 days and a year? Simple. Because it took GEJ six full years before he became serious with combating terrorism. It is common knowledge that GEJ started seriously fighting terrorism few months to the election. As for corruption, I can't think of anything that GEJ actually did to stamp out corruption in six years. If there is, please tell me.

If you do not know the steps this President has taken, please visit news sites. I do not need to educate you.

GEJ will forever have my love and respect as the man who gave us true democracy. He is the hero of our time. But he failed to address our security and economic problems. And yes, I voted for him, supported him based on personal reasons. But now, I have a new President who I did not like but will now always wish him well and give him the support he needs to succeed. If you like hate him all you want, but you are stuck with him for four years!

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Themandator:

what verification? why not allow Nigerians do the verification. is it when one or two assets is added before his 30 days that it will now be public worthy.

But why are you talking like this? There's a body that's responsible for doing that. How would "Nigerians" do the verification?? Tell me as a Nigerian how you'll carry out the verification. Then I'm also assuming that the guys over at CCB are Nigerians except you know something we don't.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by millionaireman: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Lol,
Buhari at crossroads.
During Jonah administration, Buhari told Nigeria Army officers that their fight against Boko Haram was like a fight against north of Nigeria. Now with what face shall Buhari go to Nigeria Army officers to negotiate how to fight BH? That's the crux of the matter.

This is why Buhari has pitched his tent on foreign soils since he was elected president, but there again, foreigners especially the G-7, would not sign onto paying amnesty fees to Boko Haram, because BH is fighting for a religious cause. And hardly any Western Country can stomach one of its soldiers dying in Nigeria fighting BH.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by AMI3(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2015
MB was too hungry 4 power, i tot that he has the solution of this country @ his finger tip. The APC suppose to hv arranged their house very well, like knowing who and who and to be appoint as ministers, senate president, speaker and the rest of the sensitive positions in this administration. APC is confuse even MB is also confuse, he doesn't know who to pick. All the political gladiators in APC are confusing him with so many distractions.

some of u are glamoring 4 PMB respect? Did u do the same wen it was GEJ era? Even uptill this day ppple are still calling GEJ and his wife names. which is very bad. We all know the golden rule.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by TalkDirect: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2015
When you come to the public to address your president as a dullard or retardeen without any regard for their age or efforts, no matter how small, I wonder what picture you are projecting of how you were brought up. I also wonder that as wise or smart as you think you are, the best you have achieved is to move the management of your destiny from under the control a 'retardeen' to that of a 'dullard' What does that make you?
I think we the youths of Nigeria should learn how to talk and address salient issues in a sensible manner and not just let out wind in our reckless desire to be heard, even if all we've only learnt to voice out is gibberish.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by TalkDirect: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
When you come to the public to address your president as a dullard or retardeen without any regard for their age or efforts, no matter how small, I wonder what picture you are projecting of how you were brought up. I also wonder that as wise or smart as you think you are, the best you have achieved is to move the management of your destiny from under the control a 'retardeen' to that of a 'dullard' What does that make you?
I think we the youths of Nigeria should learn how to talk and address salient issues in a sensible manner and not just let out wind in our reck
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Rick9(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2015
ionsman:

You clearly dont know what sarcasm is......
oops my mistakes, Apologies plz
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kings09(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete
Pls dnt 4get dt Port Harcourt refinery will commence operation in July n Baba hs nt even started probing d oil sector.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Only and EEEEdiot will start comparing 12 days and 6 years that was an extension of 16 years ! WHY NOT EXHIBIT YOUR FULL STUUUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE PLUS FOOLISHNESS and compare at least 6month with 6years ? grin grin grin grin BARCANanusSTABASTARDDUMBBITIDITY grin grin grin grin
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ionsman: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Rick9:
oops my mistakes, Apologies plz
Apology accepted. ... smiley
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED

Transparency:

Security:

Governance:

since buhari said he will let all past government officials off the hook by not witch hunting them,so inyako and others are not past officials? He is trying to concentrate on his government and let bygone be bygone so deal with that...those people are from Jonathan's administration. If gej, pej,and others can scale thru, why witch hunt others?
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by xMyloXyloto: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Another thread that verifies how stupid you people can be...
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Jesusloveyou: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Do you have job for me?
yes, i want u to use ur opposition status to do undergroup work, to expose every political criminals, both in pdp and apc, by using foi act to expose their ass, do it for free as patroitic u are.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by boxypane(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:
Mr. Buhari, what are you still waiting ?
May 29th - June 11th and nothing has CHANGE ?
Do u follow the news at all?
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by boxypane(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2015
southniyikaye:
since buhari said he will let all past government officials off the hook by not witch hunting them,so inyako and others are not past officials? He is trying to concentrate on his government and let bygone be bygone so deal with that...those people are from Jonathan's administration. If gej, pej,and others can scale thru, why witch hunt others?
Incase u haven't noticed, that peace if ur house is on fire, petrol can't be used to quench it.
Security is paramount first, dats why he has been on d trails of d G7. Moreso, portharcourt Refinery starts operatune July, 2015. Step By Step. The time of stemming corruption will certainly be torched.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by olusipimp(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete
I wonder why barcanista is blind to dis and can't bring dis ones out for all to see.........thanks a lot for dis,I wonnder what jonathan did in 6yrs!!!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by philips70(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2015
irahub:

The same way we have been begging Buhari to show us his certificate even if it is a worn out photocopy. If at all he has the certificate being mentioned, he should simply demand a replacement copy from Cambridge assessment or force the so called military personnel that hid it during campaign to present it now he is the president. Mr Buhari is just too hungry for power but does not know how to turn things around. Can you tell me any tangible policy he has pursued since coming to power 2 weeks ago that shows he has a prepared agenda for the country and a burning desire to bring about "change" to Nigerians. He simply wants to align with the western countries - I'm sorry for him. He will only receive travel invitations and handshakes - that's all he will get. And he will stand the chance to loose countries like China that may have genuine plan for investment through their win-win policies in international investment. He is a confirmed Daura President

The clueless and daft GEJ hurriedly ploughed the country into huge debts by dashing out billions of dollars to his girlfriends, militants and cronies in 5 years. Just leave the DULLARD to do what he knows how to do best. His failure in all sincerity will only be equated to GEJ's success if your tiny skull is enough to comprehend what that means. Never in the history of Nigeria will we make the kind of costly mistake we made with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Princephelar(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2015
ugojamali:

GEJ will forever have my love and respect as the man who gave us true democracy. He is the hero of our time. But he failed to address our security and economic problems. And yes, I voted for him, supported him based on personal reasons. But now, I have a new President who I did not like but will now always wish him well and give him the support he needs to succeed. If you like hate him all you want, but you are stuck with him for four years!

God bless you. dis is wat I'm trying to tell some die hard fan of GEJ. GEJ is gone deaz notin anyone can do abt it, now itz Buhariz tenure support him anyway if not for ur personal reasons at least for Nigeria's sake. I don't do political talks, so for d sake of d "quoters" bfor u start insults I didn't even vote so tink like twice at least bfor u quote me for insults, else I will come after you like WIZKID. itz a promise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.