Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54865 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Mogidi: 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Considering Buhari ran 3 unsuccessful presidential elections, you'd think he was ready for governance, events since he took over prove otherwise. Am sure even his loyal supporters are wondering what happened to the "super man" Buhari.

You'd have thought Buhari had names of people he wanted to work with, the direction governance was going to be under his stewardship etc, what we have is endless rhetoric like the election was still ongoing.
Am not disappointed in Buhari, I never believed in the messianic thing Tinubu's newspaper made him out to be.

12 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
temitemi1:
What are the outcome of all these journey abeg

Check tweet below. Work has started immediately

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Tecnonews24: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
the grandpa is just copying our hero, even with that he still can't do what he Did. the highlights of this administration so far is dropping of corruption case against the formal governor of bayelsa and the emergence of bukola saraki as Senate president. clueless president and incompetent party leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
temitemi1:
We are finished if these are what #baba will be referring to as his achievements ;Dmy nephews n nieces are still expecting their free MEAL...

In 12 days?? Haba even as unreasonable as you always are, please be realistic. What exactly do you think he could have done??
People are returning money, that didn't happen in 5 years. Deals are being worked with those that defrauded the FG through illegal oil deals, that wasn't done in 5 years.

8 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your brain, it needs to be exchange on OLX if you call these things achievements

No need for insults, I know I'm more intelligent than you in every form. You can test me in anyway you want. My guy no be mouth, you can't match me in achievements or in anything you try to do in this world.

17 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
vedaxcool:

12 days . . .
No cabinet, No blueprint, No SGF, No security in Nigeria, No fuel, No president, Nobody in Aso rock.

We are on autopilot for the past 12days, there is a struggle by the godfathers to carve a portion of the pie, Do you want more?

May the soul of Tunde Idiagbon and the souls of all those who covered Daura President inefficency RIP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by egift(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
vedaxcool:
If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is 6 years, I rest my case

After I read what the Devil said to Jesus after his 40days Fasting on the mountain, I am no longer surprised at the Deceptions of many TANiods here.

20 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

In 12 days?? Haba even as unreasonable as you always are, please be realistic. What exactly do you think he could have done??
People are returning money, that didn't happen in 5 years. Deals are being worked with those that defrauded the FG through illegal oil deals, that wasn't done in 5 years.
stop sounding like a slowpoke, give facts to back up ur tales by moonlight. You are blabbing about ur utopian knowledge, give facts to back up ur moronish tales or sell your brain on OLX

6 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by stepo707: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Locking his VP out also is an achievement.Only God can save us in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Scholes007:
he travelled to chad and Niger to take pictures with some beautiful horses and collect kwunu like gifts from children while boko haram were busy catching fun with the people he is suppose to protect
Hahaha what an achiever.

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Mogidi: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

After I read what the Devil said to Jesus after his 40days Fasting on the mountain, I am no longer surprised at the Deceptions of many TANiods here.

Pastor egift, bros where your church dey?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
[s]No cabinet, No blueprint, No SGF, No security in Nigeria, No fuel, No president, Nobody in Aso rock.

We are on autopilot for the past 12days, there is a struggle by the godfathers to carve a portion of the pie, Do you want more?

May the soul of Tunde Idiagbon and the souls of all those who covered Daura President inefficency RIP[/s]

You lies are shameful and disgraceful to you alone, if you survived GEJ 6 wasted years on autopilot, I don't see why you lack the human decency to acknowledge that expecting turn about within 12 days is only supassed by the madness of Patience expectations that Ojukwu's manhood lives on . . .buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Tell us anything he has done or policy statement he has made for the past 12days

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Their deceptions are wholly and exceedingly unintelligent.

14 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
You mean Buhari is a Copy and Paste President?
Tecnonews24:
the grandpa is just copying our hero, even with that he still can't do what he Did. the highlights of this administration so far is dropping of corruption case against the formal governor of bayelsa and the emergence of bukola saraki as Senate president. clueless president and incompetent party leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
They don't understand what policy statement is. They don't understand the thread
ECOTERRORS:
Tell us anything he has done or policy statement he has made for the past 12days

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stop sounding like a slowpoke, give facts to back up ur tales by moonlight. You are blabbing about ur utopian knowledge, give facts to back up ur moronish tales or sell your brain on OLX

Blabbing about utopian knowledge?? Please don't hurt yourself using words you don't understand. "Moronish"..LMAO!! You just keep exposing yourself as unintelligent. Pls it's moronic. Go back to school, undereducated lowlife.

Then if you're ready to get back to issues and you can read you'll see that I explained every point I made. Those I didn't explain in my first post, I explained in the second in response to your master barcanista

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by egift(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
[/s]

Says the guy that see nothing wrong in the destruction Jonathan left behind. You did not support Buhari. You do not still want him there. So can you do yourself the favour of not asking silly question of the miracles Buhari has done.

Those of us that voted for him, are satisfy of the events of the past 12days. Better still you can go hug transformer grin grin grin grin

It is Sai Buhari all the way!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Tecnonews24: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
You mean Buhari is a Copy and Paste President?

The grandpaa doesn't even know How to copy well, No wonder he failed his exams in the military. Tell me the truth barcanista, did u ever at anytime believe buhari will perform? if u were, Sorry because more disappointment is coming . I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody is the only Good thing that has come out that man.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
vedaxcool:

You lies are shameful and disgraceful to you alone, if you survived GEJ 6 wasted years on autopilot, I don't see why you lack the human decency to acknowledge that expecting turn about within 12 days is only supassed by the madness of Patience expectations that Ojukwu's manhood lives on . . .buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its only Janjaweedians that saw nothing good in his adminIstration, we are using his own 12days in office develeopment strides to compare your Daura President's own.

Your Daura President reminds me of Ferdinand Mangela who travelled round the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ebamma(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
That is what you get
When you handover your house to your houseboy,
That man doesn't even know shi+t about how a democracy works,
It's when he said that he doesn't care who becomes Senate president that I knew that the man is a dullard,
How can a whole president in a democracy in Nigeria not care about who becomes the leader of the Senate that will passing his budgets and legislations,
Does he think that this is the military regime, were he will just issue a decree and things will go his way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Says the guy that nothing wrong in the destruction Jonathan left behind
. You did not support Buhari. You do not still want him there. So can you do yourself the favour of not asking silly question of the miracles Buhari has done.

Those of us that voted for him, are satisfy of the events of the past 12days. Better still you can go hug transformer grin grin grin grin

This remains the chief reason why their criticism is senseless and daft, they complain buhari has done nothing in 12 days to solve problems Jonathan created and grew exponentially while at the same time insisting Jonathan did everything right, this is plain madness if you ask me!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Blabbing about utopian knowledge?? Please don't hurt yourself using words you don't understand. "Moronish"..LMAO!! You just keep exposing yourself as unintelligent. Pls it's moronic. Go back to school, undereducated lowlife.

Then if you're ready to get back to issues and you can read you'll see that I explained every point I made. Those I didn't explain in my first post, I explained in the second in response to your master barcanista
I will post your brain on OLX, its still fresh and only needs formatting

6 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
[s]its only Janjaweedians that saw nothing good in his adminIstration, we are using his own 12days in office develeopment strides to compare your Daura President's own.

Your Daura President reminds me of Ferdinand Mangela who travelled round the world. [/s]

Going by your words Jonathan performed exceedingly well than left no problems to be handled by Buhari, but "honourable"barcanista thinks otherwise;
barcanista:
3. PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN:
EXTERNAL DEBT
Inherited: $3.94 billion Dollars

As At Now: $9.3 billion Dollars

[url]http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/edebtstock/docs/External%20Debt%20Stock%20as%20at%2030th%20June_%202014.pdf[/url]

FOREIGN RESERVE:
Inherited: $47. 7 billion (As At December 31st, 2009)

As At Now: $38.2BILLION http://www.cenbank.org/intops/Reserve.asp
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1842363_2014foreignreserve_jpegb778234d0e84907de925a2b063c2355a

N/B:
Of the $9.3 billion EXTERNAL DEBT, Federal Government’s owes $6.36b, while ALL 36 States plus FCT owes $3.0 billion
As at 2010, Oil Price was at $89 per barrel
As at 2011, It was $103 per barrel
As at Now it is $100 per barrel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_oil_market_chronology_from_2003
Meaning, Jonathan have access to more more money than Yar Adua, but he depleted the Foreign Reserve and Still Purge Us into Further Debt With NOTHING to show

The basis of any discussion remains truth and honesty, these 2 are lacking in you and mr. protection mafia

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

Says the guy that nothing wrong in the destruction Jonathan left behind. You did not support Buhari. You do not still want him there. So can you do yourself the favour of not asking silly question of the miracles Buhari has done.

He is the president of Nigeria which I'm a citizen of so I will shout to the rooftop how he is trying to run the country aground through his inactions.

Remember, The Chibok girls are not back

The miliatry is on the backfoot with the fight against BH

Fuel is 120naira

Osibanjo is now a commissioner in LASG

Nigerians know he will travel next week

We also know he will travel next 2 weeks

You know he will travel next 3 weeks

Do you want me to continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bros, actually I once did but had to retrace when it became obvious that he's a disaster waiting to happen.
Tecnonews24:

The grandpaa doesn't even know How to copy well, No wonder he failed his exams in the military. Tell me the truth barcanista, did u ever at anytime believe buhari will perform? if u were, Sorry because more disappointment is coming . I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody is the only Good thing that has come out that man.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
ebamma:
[s]That is what you get
When you handover your house to your houseboy,
That man doesn't even know shi+t about how a democracy works,
It's when he said that he doesn't care who becomes Senate president that I knew that the man is a dullard,
How can a whole president in a democracy in Nigeria not care about who becomes the leader of the Senate that will passing his budgets and legislations,
Does he think that this is the military regime, were he will just issue a decree and things will go his way[/s]

Lies that would make the devil say "my son take it easy"

Buhari said he would not interfere in the politics of NA not that he doesn't care who becomes Senate president!

PDP should just retreive its Innjoo phones from these dishonest beings

7 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Check tweet below. Work has started immediately

you call that work? Temitemi1, can you post this boy's brain on OLX and also use youtubes to garner likes for it to make quick sale

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you call that work? Temitemi1, can you post this boy's brain on OLX and also use youtubes to garner likes for it to make quick sale

LMAO @ YouTubes

6 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Tecnonews24: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, actually I once did but had to retrace when it became obvious that he's a disaster waiting to happen.

is a pity , many were blown away by the blackmail and propaganda of the APC. They have the media backing them , That's is why they were able the package a perpetually unelectable man to be electable.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will post your brain on OLX, its still fresh and only needs formatting

My guy please get creative and go find a real job. Selling human parts is SaTANic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Tecnonews24: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:

is a pity , many were blown away by the blackmail and propaganda of the APC. They have the media backing them , That's is why they were able the package a perpetually unelectable man to be electable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.