Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,029 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54882 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MizMyColi(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Mizmycoli, come and contribute to our Gulliver who is acting 12 years a slave

Lmao cheesygrincheesygrin
I'm still exhausted from my hyper activity on here Yday.
I'm recouping

All I feel like doing right now is observe proceedings.
I'm preparing a robust reply for Oga BuBu.

In the meantime, let his worshippers keep on with the delusion of Quagmiregrincheesy achievements.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by temitemi1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
He needs brain surgery or a replacement
ECOTERRORS:
you call that work? Temitemi1, can you post this boy's brain on OLX and also use youtubes to garner likes for it to make quick sale

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Shittaakeem(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete
God bless you .
Bar man a beg serve this guy the most expensive drink I'm ready to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tecnonews24:

is a pity , many were blown away by the blackmail and propaganda of the APC. They have the media backing them , That's is why they were able the package a perpetually unelectable man to be electable.
My brother, APC took advantage of Nigerians. But they've come to the end of the road
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari logged on to NL.... This should count as achievement
MizMyColi:

I'm recouping

In the meantime, let his worshippers keep on with the delusion of Quagmiregrincheesy achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MizMyColi(f): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari logged on to NL.... This should count as achievement

For real? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by anonimi: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case

You wey think sey you get am pfor brain and human make you show us where barcanista said 12 days is 6 years otherwise STFU.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2341330_ewu_jpege348a2fa7bb1985344826f4fbb35c6f8

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
If travelling to chad is achievement, we need to add logging into twitter...
MizMyColi:

For real? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Comprehension could be difficult for Buharists
anonimi:

You wey think sey you get am pfor brain and human make you show us where barcanista said 12 days is 6 years otherwise STFU.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MizMyColi(f): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
If travelling to chad is achievement, we need to add logging into twitter...

Okkkk.
Add taking pictures too.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by komek(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTIO:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!

Do we have a President in this country at all? For 12days we have not felt his single presence in the polity. We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm recouping
temitemi1:
He needs brain surgery or a replacement
anonimi:

barcanista:
Comprehension could be difficult for Buharists

All of you are senseless.

ShowYourCertificate: you that have one, what have you used it for?
The certificate 'one' is ruling over you and your useless unrecognized family.

Barcanista:

hmm, this one, talk about someone going back to eat his vomit.

A guy dip your past post and you didn't reply him, why?

MizMyColy (mizMyKunu):

I have nothing to say to you for now.

15 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by cheruv: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
My boss, I loyal o! The President is working.. Cc Ecoterrors Temitemi1 DauraDullard Mogidi Firefire Altwireless Cheruv Showyourcertificate
A bialam oru..
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by papoose999(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
True talk barcanista d dullards supportn d dullard wud still cum hia nd yarn shit...2 me our president is now a first class tourist

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
papoose999:
True talk barcanista d dullards supportn d dullard wud still cum hia nd yarn shit...2 me our president is now a first class tourist
And posting pix

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kenny987(f): 12:00am On Jun 11, 2015
Chei! Opposition work sweet o! Keeps the 'winners' of the recently conducted 'elections' thinking of a reply...lol
GEJ calmly conceded defeat una think say na child's play. It's good he did o! So that they won't blame their inactivity and seeming unpreparedness for governance on court and tribunal matters.
Our Presido is deliberately shutting out our VP from security meetings with the security chiefs (the much touted 'achievement'). What explanation is there for that? I hope say dem no dey plan nonsense to further mortgage d future and safety of innocent Nigerians... Achievements indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by DeMekus: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
My boss, I loyal o! The President is working.. Cc Ecoterrors Temitemi1 DauraDullard Mogidi Firefire Altwireless Cheruv Showyourcertificate
DauraDullard has been given a lengthy ban for using a troll account. The APC mods at work

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by DeMekus: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case
But under "12 days" 2 criminals have been freed, plans to increase electric power tariff have been established, and no filling station, save for NNPC, sells below N100 per litre. Do have brain and human dignity in you?

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2015
DeMekus:

DauraDullard has been given a lengthy ban for using a troll account. The APC mods at work
Which one os a "troll account" again?

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by texazzpete(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2015
nke001:

Quite different from his manifesto!
Whatever had happened to our $1=#1 et al' must be probed.

Abeg where is that in the APC manifesto?

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by DeMekus: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
Which one os a "troll account" again?
You dey mind dem.

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by DeMekus: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Lalasticlala, why would they ban DauraDullard for creating troll account? Check how many of his posts have been hidden so far. Please look into this matter. We demand justice

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by patrickmuf(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2015
texazzpete:

Abeg where is that in the APC manifesto?
Help me ask the goat... Barcanista and half truths like 5 & 6...

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Maybe he should send petition to lala
DeMekus:
Lalasticlala, why would they ban DauraDullard for creating troll account? Check how many of his posts have been hidden so far. Please look into this matter. We demand justice
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by papaejima1: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Wahala dey oo
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2015
komek:

Do we have a President in this country at all? For 12days we have not felt his single presence in the polity. We are watching
We do have a President o. He has achieved so much in 12 days
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Lalasticlala, Seun and Ishilove,

Earlier today a thread that was supposed to serve as a "response" to this one was created and sent to FP though it never addressed the points raised. I think it is morally justified that this thread be also moved to fp in the spirit of fairness which NL promote. On this note, I appeal that you use your good offices to move the thread(to FP). Thanks for your usual cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
anonimi:

I rather not argue with a goat!

6 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
joseph1832:
How many sticks of dynamite do you need in your head to know that every points raised by you (no matter how bias) was addressed in the counter thread? Oh I forgot, you're not objective so I don't think objectivity can be your forte!.

And please stop begging for your threads to make front page. If it meets the required needs for it to make front page, I believe it would have been there.

grin grin grin grin how do you want the protectionist to know protection mafia is doing what he is paid for

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by joseph1832(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin how do you want the protectionist to know protection mafia is doing what he is paid for
Well he can book a space in AIT, that would be nice don't you think? Lol. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.