Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54951 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by temitemi1(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
U didn't waste time to read but wasted ur 'time' to quote. Nonsense!
ZeezaRapture:

you go just sit down right nonsense just to get attention for yourself..
I didnt waste my time to read the trash you wrote cos you're just an ignorant being..

My stance remain, whether you like Buhari or not, he will be your President for at least, 4 years..

So keep wasting your good time writing trash about him, okay??undecided

i dont even know the mod that keep bringing all these your biased and irrelivant write-ups to front page.. Mstchwwww

Keep hating..
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by JBeeHive(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
You cant please one person talkless of the world. You do, dem go talk. U no do, same people will still talk. I realise these kinda people are just there to serve ome purpose and dats to show "how relevant you are to d problem or situation in question" which inturn advertises ur importance.

Buhari keep doin what you know best n dats being you without anu distractions.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MabraO: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

There is only one mod that brings his threads to the FP

She is a shapeless woman, probably looking for the OPs attention. You need to see what she looks like

I guess amoeba will be too good to describe hergrin
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2015
temitemi1:
U didn't waste time to read but wasted ur 'time' to quote. Nonsense!

k
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Young03(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2015
PStacks:

He's not voice of the real people. He's d voice Óf animals like u.
a foool like u will never accept the truth motherfucker
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MrLeno(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.

Bros or Sist, this man is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria oh.. If you don't respect the man, at least respect the office! Lawd.... Besides, if out of a possible 170mollion options, the best Nigeria could come up with to be her president is a 'Daura President'' as your kind self pointed out, what does that say of the remaining 169+million Nigerians, you included??

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MrLeno(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.

Bros, this man is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria oh.. If you don't respect the man, at least respect the office! Lawd.... Besides, if out of a possible 170million options, the best Nigeria could come up with to be her president is a 'Daura President'' as your kind self pointed out, what does that say of the remaining 169+million Nigerians, you included??

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by wtfCode: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
baba, divide this nonsense country abeg! Thats all i want 4rm u.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Obipat(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
nke001:

Quite different from his manifesto!
Whatever had happened to our $1=#1 et al' must be probed.
. U are a big foo.l, show me link where he said he will make a dollar equl to naira, even If he said is It within 12days? Compare GEJ 12days in office with PMB's. U Taniods aare jusst brainless and

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by specco(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case
If he can 'achieve' those in just 12days, what will remain of Nigeria in 1464 days? Pmb needs prayers.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Themandator: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete

what verification? why not allow Nigerians do the verification. is it when one or two assets is added before his 30 days that it will now be public worthy.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Please explain to me what's funny? Yes meeting with service chiefs are achievements because from the first meeting they talked about the relocation. Immediately they had gotten to work on the relocation. Some of the service chiefs were absent at today's meeting because they were working on the relocation. Yes I said they've started the process?? Do you expect the entire process to be done in less than 12 days?? Be realistic please.

The meetings he had in Chad and Niger are achievements because it was part of his campaign promises to work with neighboring countries in this fight against Boko Haram. His visit to those countries so early shows his seriousness and commitment to that.

Dolo going to Germany wasn't an achievement what he went there for and the outcome is the achievement. Barcanista don't play dumb, you're better than that. You saw I wrote up there that Cameron already tweeted about what they had started doing. You want to tell me your eyes skipped that part and just saw "travel to Germany"

Again what's funny about 6&7. Did he interfere with the process?? No!! Did he show loyalty to any particular person?? No!! He acknowledged the outcome as constitutional.. didn't he?? So again explain what's funny

For declaration of assets, he stated there'll be no need FOI that he'll declare his assets voluntarily after verification. What more do you want?? Then again what's so funny about that.

Please don't try to cover up your insincerity with fake laughs

Just like you said, "People will choose to see just what they want to see". And some people have taken it upon themselves to vilify our President.

It doesn't matter that the truth is staring them in the face, they'll only see what he hasn't done, rather than what he is doing. It's no use arguing with them.

#RespectBoss smiley

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by pressplay55: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2015
dougivilla:
What steps? Since you have decided to compare 12 days and one year let me ask:

On Security??

Is it by visiting Chad and Niger? Did PMB not say it was a disgrace that the GEJ led administration was coopting our neighbours to come handle our internal security issues for us? He said he will be at the forefront like the soldier he is! I thought he would have relocated to Maiduguri, abi tailor never sew him bullet proof uniforms finish? Has he visited any of the states or places that BH recently killed scores or even sent condolences? Apart from the usual condemnations which he only offered once since the killings, what else has he done on security in this 12 days wet pass one year? Where the #change??

On Anticurruption?

Has he appointed the new EFCC and ICPC chairman? How many high profile arrest has been made? Apart from ''jailing' Timiprye Sylva and Muritala Nyako who else has his new EFCC and ICPC arrested Who has returned money, how much and who has custody of the moneys?

Some people's brains really need to be formarted. When you just here somebody say PMB has done so so so and so, you copy and paste without asking yourself anything.

Make your brain booth finish we go format am!
concord with you on that,
buhari made it clear that, it is a shame seeing foriegn soldiers in our country, yet this same cattle rarer
have been runing from one country to another seeking for help.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by AlhajiAdemola: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Donbabaj: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2015
I don't understand this Barcanista, all his posts are always about nonconstructive criticisms and someone like this is an under achiever, they see more negetive things than positive.

What can you achieve within 12days Perhaps would have preferred assessment of 100days in office! as long as we are seeing the positive processes then we are rest assured of a brighter tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by piicity(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2015
faroukfahima:

Former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu his Birthday June 11th and the new speaker of the Federal House of Reps, Hon Yakubu Dogara paid him a visit to felicitate with him.

lalasticlala, Ishilove

http://www.forumspotz.net/former-pdp-chairman-adamu-muazu-visited-by-new-speaker-dogara-photos/

eheh
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by orilowo4lv: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2015
..... why some nigerian did not like the truth or are we saying the truth is no more in nigeria... If Syval can be quiz by so call EFCC because of my Jonathan whose remain Four days in office and re-open Syval case.

The question is that:

What will happen to Mainah case { pension police fund }

What will happen to Stella { Aviaton minister on buletproof car }

What will happen to Allison { NNPC MISSING $20BN }.. E. T. C

pls let say the truth what ever the condition warrant it.....
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by DzTzl(f): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Mattkent:

Dude, I av been following ur rants, and analyses but honestly I think this particular post is too hasty. Although I agree with ur first two points. But the rest! I mean did u just expect to wake up and suddenly boko haram is no more, so also their ideology.

Do u think the economy will rise up over night?

I'm not an expert in these things, I know u may know more than I do but u of all people should know some things take time, plan, fixing the right people and then watching it work while supervising it....its common sense.

ignore him, he s just seeking for attention
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by CHANNELE: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, it will profit us nothing to start judging our president in this manner and this early - 12 days in office. Sometimes we forget that we have no alternative country and therefore we should all work hard physically, mentally, spiritually and etclly to make this country work for all of us. I am particularly saddened by some of the comments made here; as if some people are wishing and hoping this administration fails woefully so as to bring to pass their expectations and predictions, as if it will not ultimately affect them. Please let's be careful because what we wish this administration is what we wish ourselves. I did not vote APC at the presidential election but I have accepted this new leadership with all my heart and I always pray for them sincerely because I have no alternative country like some of us on this platform.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by frithom: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:
Mr. Buhari, what are you still waiting ?

May 29th - June 11th and nothing has CHANGE ?
LOOTERS HAS RETURNED MILLIONS OF DOLLAS AMD RIFINARY WILL WORK JULY ENDING
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by grabs(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your brain, it needs to be exchange on OLX if you call these things achievements

Only equally brainless folks will accept on olx. As dull as Buhari.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by maleek2009: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Monkeys kawai...see the way those tanoids are accusing baba in just 12 days of service in office... only backward and senseless mind do such stuffs....YOU HATE HIM...YOU HATE HIS TRIBE....YOU HATE HIS SUCCESS.... YOU HATE HIS RELIGION..... BUT ITS TOO LATE....BUT ALLAH LOVES HIM (the most important).......KEEP HATING HIM AND I BELIEVED THIS MAN WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE BEST EVER NIGERIAN PRESIDENT..... kip digging baba while they kip dancing like their ancestors did!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Obipat(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
may God bless you with your analysis
.stoopid who.re
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by WILSON(f): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2015
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ GMB - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/#sthash.8xniJ5tl.dpuf grin grin grin grin
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by grabs(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2015
MrLeno:

Bros, this man is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria oh.. If you don't respect the man, at least respect the office! Lawd.... Besides, if out of a possible 170million options, the best Nigeria could come up with to be her president is a 'Daura President'' as your kind self pointed out, what does that say of the remaining 169+million Nigerians, you included??

You gat it wrong. The DD was enthroned by 15million thoughtless Nigerians.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by whytfaz(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Only someone whose sense has been deleted will expect the president to repair the damages caused in over 16years in just 12 days though . Even when we know it is easier to destroy than to create[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by nosypat(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!

CRAP.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2015
GrammarNazi:

Just like you said, "People will choose to see just what they want to see". And some people have taken it upon themselves to vilify our President.

It doesn't matter that the truth is staring them in the face, they'll only see what he hasn't done, rather than what he is doing. It's no use arguing with them.

#RespectBoss smiley

Believe me I try not to argue with a lot of these good-for-nothings but I think I'll be doing a disservice to our country, no matter how little that service may be, if we just let these people spread lies and hate everywhere for selfish interests.

For example, how is that all of a sudden the PH refinery is going to start working in July/August? Does anyone want to tell me it took 16yrs to fix it? They won't see stuff like that, its declaration of assets they're bothering everyone with. We now have a president with the will to fix things and slowly, actually relatively quickly using the example of the refinery, things are falling into place

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by rigarmortis: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!

you forgot top add that a cerain Mr. Sylva's case has been thrown out from the courts.

a case of missing billions.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
agabaI23:
They miss you badly. No mind them.
How long will they continue in their mournful ways? grin
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by saintade01(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2015
And this made FP while the other really showing the Achievement s of PMB in 12 days in the same Politics Section didn't .

I'm really loosing my respect for Nairaland.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Bibol(f): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2015
The only thing I find interesting on this thread is the number of likes the comments are getting

Another APC/PDP war

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.