Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54876 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by AWONEYAN(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case
Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

The Debate shall bother on:
1. 2011 Post-Election Violence
2. His Political Statements Since 2001
3. Boko Haram Insurgency
4. His Anti-Corruption Crusade and War Against Indiscipline
5. His Performance as Head of State, Minister, NNPC Chairman and PTF Chairman
6. His Educational and Professional Qualifications aka Certificate Issue
7. His Democratic tendencies
8. His eligibility to stand for 2015 election.... And any other related subject.

I hope this open challenge will be welcomed by the pro-Jonathan faction on nairaland. I assure Nairalanders and guests that I will maintain civility, and will neither use derogatory terms against fellow debaters nor officers of the Jonathan's government.

In anticipation, I await acceptance from the "Transformers" (PDP).

cc:
"Transformers" (PDP): Idumose Phockphockman Ceo4eva Seun Ngwakwe Firefire Mogidi Collynzo9 Constomized13 Sincere9gerian Jmaine Tomakint Toharqa Anonimi Stebell and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

Progressives: laykorn NgeneUkwenu Caseless Omenka CaptainAmerica1 Rawani Donphilopus TundeAjani Alphaoscar jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh keneking Obiagelli Berem Jarus and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

Nobody takes a man who speak with both sides of his mouth serious....I see him as the nairaland version of FFK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
My boss, I loyal o! The President is working.. Cc Ecoterrors Temitemi1 DauraDullard Mogidi Firefire Altwireless Cheruv Showyourcertificate

you go just sit down right nonsense just to get attention for yourself..
I didnt waste my time to read the trash you wrote cos you're just an ignorant being..

My stance remain, whether you like Buhari or not, he will be your President for at least, 4 years..

So keep wasting your good time writing trash about him, okay??undecided

i dont even know the mod that keep bringing all these your biased and irrelivant write-ups to front page.. Mstchwwww

Keep hating..

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by conyema12(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Still too early to start judging him. I think after 100days, I can start running the assessment on my performance software I just developed.

The 12th day is still telling me " Performance Assessment initializing"
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by LordVoldemort(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Thanks to barcanista for bringing this to our attention
Where is our President?

I have to use that sub heading because the situation we find ourselves today need the president to be proactive, and drastic in tackling the hydra headed monster facing it. Nigeria problems are numerous and we know he can't solve everything but he was voted in because of *what he promise to do* , the reverse is the case today with all the prononucements, actions and inactions which we are witness to.
Since inauguration, our president has turned to Mungo Park with his penchant for travelling to broker deals which a foreign Minister can handle, he is carrying much of the presidential powers with him which made us to suffer his absence.

To be continued.....

The foreign minister your papa appoint abi?

Example of a slowpoke thinking with his finger
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by lastpage: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2015
This Barcanista guy is really losing his sanity rapidly!

Is it that you want a job and you are craving attention?
Is it that you have actually gone insane?
Is it that you are so entrenched in tribal bigotry?
Is it that you have nothing else to do with your miserable life?
Is it that you are actually paid to do this type of hopeless job for a living?

Whatever it is, it is a NEW LOW for a SaTANoid like you to seek to evaluate a Regime in just 12days!
I have heard of 100days .......but 12days is really idiotic and silly.

Stop wasting away, God will make you give account if this is all you did with the money your parents wasted on your little education. undecided

At least, stop wasting Nairaland's bandwidth, just because Seun is not charging you to post here (I know where he takes his own cut )
Remember, Dearis Goodu OOoo

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.

I am 100percent sure Mr president is far far better than your generation put together yet you called him a dullard ? YOU MUST BE VERY HIGH WITH G4

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by macino1(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Did he contest to be a pastor "to perform miracles in 12 days" or a president "for procedural governance?"

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Oche211(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Articles or write ups like these are filled with hatred and sentiments and this is a big problem for the nation. One begins to pity this nation when u look at the youths of this nation and their comment on social media. The fact that your candidate lost an election does not mean that the nation must be stagnant. Most of the points in this write up re baseless and sentimental. Be clear and objective in your writings and don't let HATRED ND SENTIMENTS block ur sense of reasoning and judgement.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mayten(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2015
This barcanistA guy is just being biased or is that you are just dumb, daft nd stupid?

You want him to change everything within 12 twelve days with an empty treasury which ur fisherman with a fedora hat and his wifes milked dry?

Buhari is doing the best he can and if you are too blind to see that you can take a car anD drive straight to hell
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by engrhorla(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!

Bros, u dey mind them!

Now they are regrettingchasing away GEJ.

Afterall, GEJ tripled naija's external reserve, gave us confam fresh air, reduced fuel price to 11naira pa litre, crushed boko haram, did not buy presidential jets, CBN & NNPC were fraud free, did not lock house of rep members outside, created 100million jobs, rescued all Chibok girls, etc

Baba, GEJ achievements too much!

Una need to visit Yaba left!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Swagt101(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stop sounding like a slowpoke, give facts to back up ur tales by moonlight. You are blabbing about ur utopian knowledge, give facts to back up ur moronish tales or sell your brain on OLX
All I have to say is there is no need to argue with this dumb and unintelligent sycophant, simple english words dey hard you, did you go to school @ all? And you're here talking politics, I pity ur husband or husband to be sha... Well u fit marry barcanista... Wrong:moronish Right:moronic...
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by lastpage: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2015
AWONEYAN:

Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

The Debate shall bother on:.....
Nobody takes a man who speak with both sides of his mouth serious....I see him as the nairaland version of FFK

At the bolded!
Are you really Barcanista (Bad Cannister) ............or what manner of tense are you using there?

Just curious o! shocked shocked

E be like say "Bad Cannister" has exposed one of his many alter egos! grin grin

Debate koor, Interview nii.

yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by haqueurate(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2015
This barcanister guy must be 13 yrs old, or he is stuck with the brain of one. U said 12 days........and u rush to judge. Wish I can come across one intelligent pdp supporter, who can reason intelligently .
bokoharam in 12 days
nepa in 12 days
fuel in 12 days
jobs for all in 12 days
free brain for barcanister in 12 days undecided
yet ur hero jonah, had 6 yrs. Smh sad

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by lastpage: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2015
engrhorla:

Bros, u dey mind them!

Now they are regrettingchasing away GEJ.

Afterall, GEJ tripled naija's external reserve, gave us confam fresh air, reduced fuel price to 11naira pa litre, crushed boko haram, did not buy presidential jets, CBN & NNPC were fraud free, did not lock house of rep members outside, created 100million jobs, rescued all Chibok girls, etc

Baba, GEJ achievements too much!

Una need to visit Yaba left!
grin grin grin grin grin

True talk!

GEJ for life!

All hail Jesus of Otuoke!
kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Banter1(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive ex Gov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive ex Governor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!
please don't raise your children the way your folks raised you please, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mayten(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2015
haqueurate:
This barcanister guy must be 13 yrs old, or he is stuck with the brain of one. U said 12 days........and u rush to judge. Wish I can come across one intelligent pdp supporter, who can reason intelligently .
bokoharam in 12 days
nepa in 12 days
fuel in 12 days
jobs for all in 12 days
free brain for barcanister in 12 days undecided
yet ur hero jonah, had 6 yrs. Smh sad

Help me aSk am ooooooooo
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by krasican(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stop sounding like a slowpoke, give facts to back up ur tales by moonlight. You are blabbing about ur utopian knowledge, give facts to back up ur moronish tales or sell your brain on OLX
dem dey sell brain for OLX.IF TRULY U ARE GAL U NEED TO CHANGE.NO NEED FOR INSULT
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case

The guy is just an attention seeker. The earlier people learn to ignore him, the earlier he will stop opening attention-seeking threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2015
This Barcanista guy is a fool, what are u trying to gain by doing all this? I don't even bother to read this when I saw who posted it, cos I knw a fool and a stupid person can never say anything gud when they open their mouth. Just 12 days of pmb in the office u are criticizing him.... I think u need a rehab, tell me what gej was able to achieve during his six years in office . If u can't cope or deal with see pmb as our president, I think it's high time you go and die or go and jump insyd the lagoon. When u go get sense? Is it when you children start telling that Papa u no get sense? Wise up guy and do away with tribe, ethnicity so that u can grow and move forward. U are in your father house typing rubbish on NL and gej dey otuoke dey flex with stolen mony. Fool
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ugojamali(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2015
dougivilla:
What steps? Since you have decided to compare 12 days and one year let me ask:

On Security??

Is it by visiting Chad and Niger? Did PMB not say it was a disgrace that the GEJ led administration was coopting our neighbours to come handle our internal security issues for us? He said he will be at the forefront like the soldier he is! I thought he would have relocated to Maiduguri, abi tailor never sew him bullet proof uniforms finish? Has he visited any of the states or places that BH recently killed scores or even sent condolences? Apart from the usual condemnations which he only offered once since the killings, what else has he done on security in this 12 days wet pass one year? Where the #change??

On Anticurruption?

Has he appointed the new EFCC and ICPC chairman? How many high profile arrest has been made? Apart from ''jailing' Timiprye Sylva and Muritala Nyako who else has his new EFCC and ICPC arrested Who has returned money, how much and who has custody of the moneys?

Some people's brains really need to be formarted. When you just here somebody say PMB has done so so so and so, you copy and paste without asking yourself anything.

Make your brain booth finish we go format am!

I'd think you are a kid. That's why you'd tell me, who you clearly do not know, that I'm brainless. Well done. Sorry, I am not in the mood to respond to kids today so I will neither insult you back nor even dignify your stated points with a response. If you had wanted us to argue like men, you'd have refrained from typing like a kid. So cheers.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Hero10001: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Baba Miracle has achieved a lot
sai baba.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by philips70(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2015
unclecycs:

i am neither an APC man nor a PDP man though i did want pdp gone from the center i seldom contribute to threads but ive followed your posts for sometime now.. most times i dont agree with you ..but today i think uve got a few points spot on.. sylvia has no business walking around free, neither nyako, and yes we ought to be ruminating over baba's asset declaration. the fight against corruption ought to start with those.

i still think 12 days is too short a time to expect appointments to positions wrapped up though i would have expected a deviation from the norm from a government that promised to hit the ground running

in nigerian politics 12 days is a lifetime.. it took just one out of those 12 days and the APC after loosing the NASS so to speak is already contending with internal rancour.. still watching buhari tho ..you see, buhari has an even more "impatient" people to rule(no one can remain patient after 16 years of pdp).. soon the masses will come calling for answers and i hope he has some when such a time comes.

@bigunclecycs

On Sylva, you think the same president who said he is not going to interfere in other arms of government and already practising it have a hand in a court process of quashing criminal cases? Just 12 days in governance and he already established such rapport with the judiciary? A sound legal mind just advised the EFCC two days ago to stop taking people to court based on hearsay. That EFCC is the problem with the anti-corruption crusade. How can EFCC charge people to court without doing their homework of thorough investigation? How do you want to convict such persons? What happened in Sylva's case is the EFCC kept him in court because he was the enemy of the past government and immediately they left there was no more reason to keep pursuing such a case. Buhari has to strengthen EFCC and make them truly independent if he is serious about combating corruption. The new EFCC must have a solid investigating units, get unassailable facts before taking people to court. Do you imagine how much of state funds that must have been wasted in that wild geese chase? Another monumental corruption case can be discovered from that. Nyako's case might just be same. Buhari is too young in government to have any kind of influence over the judiciary and the present EFCC.

Barcanista is just a kid that needs to go back to school. In the meantime they should ask Wike, their state governor why the hurry in borrowing N10b when the issue of debts is what the current government is still grappling with.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Gofwane(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Yes 12 days and he has "achieved" the above. Can you dispute that?
. Haha ...this thread is as useless as the op.

Buhari is already in office, so shove it up your black ass mehn....

ADVICE: if you continue like this, you won't live long.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by benzion72(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete

I thought all paid pdp agent has being retired. So there are still TANist out there. In addition to everything listed above

Price of fuel has normalized
Electricity is becoming more regular in my area
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by aoyih(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2015
As much as I don't talk politricks; sori I meant politics.
I am tempted to tell you to shut up or better learn how to criticise...

What were you expecting him the president to have done within 15 days of office

All what you have stated above will take months to achieve, and not even JEG was able to tackle the boko haram issue in years, not to talk of somebody that is just 15 days old in office.

Even Jesus didn't just performing miracles immediately he was born, nor was Jonathan able to achieve anytin meaningful within his first 20 days in office.

Rather than criticise, why not pray for him for a sense of direction...the man knows what his doing, and will get down with all most Nigeria's problem one at a time.

Only God himself can solve all of Nigeria's problems...!!!!

God bless the president of the federal republic of Nigeria... God bless Nigeria... God bless Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Bome01(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2015
12 days and they want him to solve the whole problem of Nigeria. If na so GEJ do, we for no bother vote Buhari na.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ugojamali(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Mystery007(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Barcanista! Barcanista!! If nob say u be Fc Barcelona fan, I for Insult you but please lets be realistics at times brother, 12days is just too small to judge anybody in office not to talk of a President. Though u made some valid points but Please dont allow hate becloud ur sense of reasoning. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

12 days . . .
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

12 days . . .

that is d problem with us..... sheee we have to wait till 4yrs b4 realizing this...
#NeverAGAIN..
watching in 3D..
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Some useless thread are not just meant to be opened. This is a typical example sad sad sad
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by asEdeyHOT: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2015
MabraO:
Who is d mods that moved this dilly thread to front page

There is only one mod that brings his threads to the FP

She is a shapeless woman, probably looking for the OPs attention. You need to see what she looks like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.