Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume (824 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by seguntheblogger: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Nigerian men have so far been coming up with creative styles and ideas to propose to their fiancee. Some travel on vacation to do it, some do it on their birthdays, some do it during dinners and some do flash mobs in public places.

This one was epic, he came to pick her at the airport all dressed in a superman outfit and he went on his knees to propose to her, she was totally shocked and overwhelmed. See photos below:

source : http://streetgist.com/man-proposes-to-girlfriend-at-murtala-muhammed-airport-dressed-in-superman-costume/

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Who snapped?? Did he also arrange the photographer? iif am a geh eh n some guy do such stunt eh, him go too chop undiluted slap. Can uu imagine..
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by Princecalm(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2015
waiting to see the guy that will propose at the seaport.
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by seguntheblogger: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by Oyetboy(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2015
very wack outfit angry
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by Pheals(f): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2015
vimi:
Who snapped?? Did he also arrange the photographer? iif am a geh eh n some guy do such stunt eh, him go too chop undiluted slap. Can uu imagine..
for what oo
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by ArchEnemy(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Oyetboy:
very wack outfit angry
nor mind the guy undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
I am waiting for the day our girls will start accepting flowers too
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by OKNkanu(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2015
How him dey feel like now? undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by seguntheblogger: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I am waiting for the day our girls will start accepting flowers too
hmmmmmm, its not possible , they will keep accepting
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2015
seguntheblogger:
hmmmmmm, its not possible , they will keep accepting

complete your it, let me help u. They'll keep accepting money so go and look for it.
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by Blakjewelry(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2015
More like super clown
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by toyeoye(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
See his big head
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by stephenqueen: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wetin we no go see for Nigeria undecided make e no surprise you if you see people dey propose for inside coffin undecided undecided
Wetin special about propose self, for our papa and mama time na under lime tree (igi orombo) dem dey propose and their love they last embarassed but now even with superman outfit dem fit no last undecided undecided

I don't know when we guy go start to dey propose
For inside buker,the thing wey dey simple, carry your babe go mama ebuka or yakoyo food canteen,buy fufu and efo riro for am plus ogunfe meat and when she is about to finish the food ask her babe will you marry me? And if she wan dey do strong head no pay for hin food.If devil wan punish her make she no get money for bag,her own don be be that grin grin grin. Simple as ABC tongue tongue

Na yoke I dey yoke ooo undecided grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pheals:
for what oo
Guys use this atyms cos girls have soft heart therefore tend to say yes once they kneel down to act. What iif she doesn't like him for a bit? Guys shud always allow girls freely choose not cajoling em cool
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by 2dice(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol .... See film ... Dem don act the film for house come do stunt for us ... Wait sef the super-man short ...** lmfao
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by iamkingzlee(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
stephenqueen:
Wetin we no go see for Nigeria undecided make e no surprise you if you see people dey propose for inside coffin undecided undecided
Wetin special about propose self, for our papa and mama time na under lime tree (igi orombo) dem dey propose and their love they last embarassed but now even with superman outfit dem fit no last undecided undecided

I don't know when we guy go start to dey propose
For inside buker,the thing wey dey simple, carry your babe go mama ebuka or yakoyo food canteen,buy fufu and efo riro for am plus ogunfe meat and when she is about to finish the food ask her babe will you marry me? And if she wan dey do strong head no pay for hin food.If devil wan punish her make she no get money for bag,her own don be be that grin grin grin. Simple as ABC tongue tongue

Na yoke I dey yoke ooo undecided grin grin
hahahahaha smiley you go full comot for yakoyo! You sef, Na yoke you dey always yoke grin
Re: Man Proposes To Boo At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed In Superman Costume by stephenqueen: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
iamkingzlee:
hahahahaha smiley you go full comot for yakoyo! You sef, Na yoke you dey always yoke grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Based On The Trending Topic On Ng.twitter On The Inferior Quality Of Gold Circle / Men / Made In Nigeria Romantic Abbreviations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.