Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) (12000 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by lekinz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you mhizkel.

I believe i should be choosen as the next Mr Nairaland simply because have got something to offer all nairalanders. You see, my looks, charisma, maturity, and inteligence are just added-ons. I am versatile I.T person and an unapologetic critique. Being a content developer and a well tailored computer student are just some of my esteemed virtues. So in clear terms, i should be crowned the next Mr nairaland because i have the substance and wherewithal.

2nd question. To be honest if there were no rules governing life itself, i would keep spending money on everything that excites my 'cornea'. Lolz. But seriously i am a trader on the sideline and i have come to know the essence and true value of money. Perhaps if there were no rules emphasizing on the need to save for the raining days ahead, i would keep spending without saving a kobo.

3rd question. "I choose my friend, my friends dont choose me" seems like a saying almost fading into oblivion. Instead, i try as much to tolerate and see the best in people. However, i distant myself from unfocused and undisciplined folks who believes life is just a waste. So to answer your question properly, i no longer choose my friends, i make them

Thank you.
you also gat my vote in the elimination round cool . nice one bro
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hi Theresmiley You might wanna review the highlighted(s) above.
Best of Luck.
Thanks. Done
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by manutdrichie(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:

Thank you

i deserve to be crown Mr Nl beacuase i am well polished, good looking, confident, i possess the style and purpose, the grace, the class and intellect to represent this great forum. Am not perfect in anyway, i accept criticism painfully and learn from my mistakes....so i deserve the crown!

If there were no rules. Firstly, i would punish my parents for all the pains they ave caused me. Secondly... I would use d little power bestowed on me to take justice into my own hands and cut the dick of all rapists and sexual predator.

My father is my hero!!! He never gives up.... Loosing and accepting defeat is not in his dictionary.

When choosing my friends, the qualities they must possess are
Tolerance
Good listening ability
Godly and sometimes freaky
They must also be understanding and celebrate me even when the world tolerates me

Well done Akpos.........How warri ?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Attention..Please guys stop derailing this thread. Thank God the derailer paradise thread is there.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Aminat508(f): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:
you also gat my vote in the elimination round cool . nice one bro
. Yes bro Scentmarlc is nice and calm shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aminat508:
. Yes bro Scentmarlc is nice and calm shocked shocked

His got mine too cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by ademoladeji(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aminat508:
. U re my one and only sweetheart kiss

Oshey! Nagode yarinya!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Swaggavillage, u still dey Google answers grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Aminat508(f): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

His got mine too cool
. Boo, and Agarawu23 too kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by manutdrichie(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ipledge2:
i don come back

Ipledge brother how ur side?
How is ur brother doing in jail? Tell him to greet James Ibori for meoooooo

Cc:I pledge2
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:
Attention..Please guys stop derailing this thread. Thank God the derailer paradise thread is there.

its better yhu watch o0.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:

Thank you...
Am Okporubi Samuel Ogbe, i was given birth to on the 30th of October 1994... My place of birth is Lagos state.... Am a 200level Botany student of Delta State University, Abraka....
Am a Christain
Am single

Thank you

Can you please stop writing "Am"

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
manutdrichie:

Stop derailing angry
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
manutdrichie:

Lol....Ipledge don deactivate...this moniker is the main one
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by stephenqueen: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Swaggavillage busted grin grin grin. Bad guy,I knew u can't answer such questn so fast and brlliiant grin grin
Chai you be wehrey ooooo grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
They neva answer ur question oo

Cc tosyne2much
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you mhizkel.

I believe i should be choosen as the next Mr Nairaland simply because have got something to offer all nairalanders. You see, my looks, charisma, maturity, and inteligence are just added-ons. I am versatile I.T person and an unapologetic critique. Being a content developer and a well tailored computer student are just some of my esteemed virtues. So in clear terms, i should be crowned the next Mr nairaland because i have the substance and wherewithal.

2nd question. To be honest if there were no rules governing life itself, i would keep spending money on everything that excites my 'cornea'. Lolz. But seriously i am a trader on the sideline and i have come to know the essence and true value of money. Perhaps if there were no rules emphasizing on the need to save for the raining days ahead, i would keep spending without saving a kobo.

3rd question. "I choose my friend, my friends dont choose me" seems like a saying almost fading into oblivion. Instead, i try as much to tolerate and see the best in people. However, i distant myself from unfocused and undisciplined folks who believes life is just a waste. So to answer your question properly, i no longer choose my friends, i make them

Thank you.
I like this cool

Nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Ayima: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am enjoying it but yesterday's own was better.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Stop derailing angry
did ishilove put u in
charge today...
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:
They neva answer ur question oo
Cc tosyne2much
Only one of the contestants answered my questions

I guess my questions knocked them off their feet cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by scentmarlc(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
1. if you are given a chance to be a moderator for just a day, on what basis/offence would you place people on ban ?

2. As a contestant, what are the things you suddenly stopped doing at the expense of winning this contest ?

3. Can you tell us one unique traits that will make you stand out in this contest ?

Cc
Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan

Thank you tosyne2much.

1st question: i am a respecter of human rights and abhor every iota of its violation. But be that as it may, some human beings, not all, have the natural tendency of breaking the rules even when it gets them nowhere. If i am a mod for just a day, which i think is actually too small to implement my plan, i will enforce a no bashing rule thoroughly. NL has been loopsided by a very few unrelenting and unrepentant online bullies. And i will be prepared to make them face the music. Meanwhile, i would see to the spam bot's guilty bans on innocent Nairalanders.

2nd question. Well its not about what i suddenly stopped, but what i started doing. For the sake of my fans, supporters and the people who have reposed their faiths in me, have stopped listening and paying attention to NL thread-derailers and the bashers crew. Maybe before, i might give them my 2cent or better stiil my 2 dollars if necessary.cheesycheesy

3rd question: what makes me stand out uniquely are numerous but can all be capped under one umbrella called PERSONALITY. My personalty endears me to people. My personality exudes my flexibilty, intelligence, versatilty, experience , and you can bet my physical attributes contributes in no small measns to my enchanting personality. So yes my personality uniquely stands me out like a gold fish insyd sandinecheesy:Dlolzz.

Thank you.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why do you think you should be choosen as the winner of Mr NL competition?

If there were no rules in your life and you could outrageous, what would you do?

Who is your hero? And why did you choose him/her?

What qualities do you look for when choosing a friend?

Cc: Scentmarlc, Akposy, Jarizlod, freemanan, Swaggavillage..
Thanks ma

I should be be chosen as mr. Nairaland because I have a VISION

V-Vigour/vitality(To eradicate /Ability tribalism, e-fights on nairaland)
I-Intelligence (To ascertain between right and wrong /good and evil)
S-Submissive spirit ( To understand the undiluted rules and regulations of this great forum and adhere to them)
I-Interractive(with my fellow nairalanders)
O-obedience
N-no-nonsense( To discern wrong and correct it with intense alacrity and eagerness)

Now, I hope this VISION of mine grants me the opportunity and crowns me the mr. Nairaland of this great forum.

If were to be outrageous, I would fly all the way to the united states of America to see my role model, and learn at his feel.

My Hero is Bill Gates, Despite the fact that he didn't complete his education, he turned to be a very successful man. He is my HERO and source of inspiration.
He believed in himself and went on to develop himself. Now that's the kind of man I want to become.

The qualities I look for in a friend are as follows
He must be cool-headed
He kind
Courageous
Humble
Intelligent
And most importantly-GOD-FEARING.
Thanks ma.

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
1. if you are given a chance to be a moderator for just a day, on what basis/offence would you place people on ban ?

2. As a contestant, what are the things you suddenly stopped doing at the expense of winning this contest ?

3. Can you tell us one unique traits that will make you stand out in this contest ?

Cc
Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan

Make una see am again oooo
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by forandy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
I like this cool

Nice one bro
I mean. .who wouldn't like that smiley 
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:

Thank you

If am given the chance to become a moderator for a day, i would ban pple for posting stupidly and derailing

Am different from other contestants because of my unique ability to uphold a very high self esteem despite the derogatory words of haters to make me feel inferior

Thank you
I stop posting on my food forum and i began begging and soliciting for votes
This is nice

Nice one bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by richidinho(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015

All dis copy n paste u guyz are doing here
Diarriz Goduoooooo

Cc
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by TheHood: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
dharay99:

#ßus†ed#
Dnt f`ck me up wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by peeparty(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
My question goes to tomfrench,scentmaric.n our kings to be.

It goes thus:
If your found out your queen(tohphaz)suddenly disappear from the palace,what measures would you take...?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
richidinho:
All dis copy n paste u guyz are doing here Diarriz Goduoooooo
hmmmmmm !!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by peeparty(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
My question goes to tomfrench,scentmaric.n our kings to be.

It goes thus:
If your found out your queen(tohphaz)suddenly disappear from the palace,what measures would you take...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help / Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. / Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.