Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) (11997 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you tosyne2much.

1st question: i am a respecter of human rights and abhor every iota of its violation. But be that as it may, some human beings, not all, have the natural tendency of breaking the rules even when it gets them nowhere. If i am a mod for just a day, which i think is actually too small to implement my plan, i will enforce a no bashing rule thoroughly. NL has been loopsided by a very few unrelenting and unrepentant online bullies. And i will be prepared to make them face the music. Meanwhile, i would see to the spam bot's guilty bans on innocent Nairalanders.

2nd question. Well its not about what i suddenly stopped, but what i started doing. For the sake of my fans, supporters and the people who have reposed their faiths in me, have stopped listening and paying attention to NL thread-derailers and the bashers crew. Maybe before, i might give them my 2cent or better stiil my 2 dollars if necessary.cheesycheesy

3rd question: what makes me stand out uniquely are numerous but can all be capped under one umbrella called PERSONALITY. My personalty endears me to people. My personality exudes my flexibilty, intelligence, versatilty, experience , and you can bet my physical attributes contributes in no small measns to my enchanting personality. So yes my personality uniquely stands me out like a gold fish insyd sandinecheesy:Dlolzz.

Thank you.

I disagree with ur answer 2 but make make I keep quiet and free u grin grin.

Go and never sin again grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you mhizkel.

I believe i should be choosen as the next Mr Nairaland simply because have got something to offer all nairalanders. You see, my looks, charisma, maturity, and inteligence are just added-ons. I am versatile I.T person and an unapologetic critique. Being a content developer and a well tailored computer student are just some of my esteemed virtues. So in clear terms, i should be crowned the next Mr nairaland because i have the substance and wherewithal.

2nd question. To be honest if there were no rules governing life itself, i would keep spending money on everything that excites my 'cornea'. Lolz. But seriously i am a trader on the sideline and i have come to know the essence and true value of money. Perhaps if there were no rules emphasizing on the need to save for the raining days ahead, i would keep spending without saving a kobo.

3rd question. "I choose my friend, my friends dont choose me" seems like a saying almost fading into oblivion. Instead, i try as much to tolerate and see the best in people. However, i distant myself from unfocused and undisciplined folks who believes life is just a waste. So to answer your question properly, i no longer choose my friends, i make them

Thank you.
I'm so proud of you, meet me at the HQ for cool zobo and fried frog grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Once again everyone,

The floor has been declared open to ask questions.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by daveP(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Jarizod..

Concerning the e-fight solution, obvious that its not an easy task, what would you do if you were dragged into one provocatively?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
peeparty:
My question goes to tomfrench,scentmaric.n our kings to be.

It goes thus:
If your found out your queen(tohphaz)suddenly disappear from the palace,what measures would you take...?
Oga, this ur kweshion ehn cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
richidinho:

All dis copy n paste u guyz are doing here
Diarriz Goduoooooo

Cc
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan

no spoil show for
d guys na. cry
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tohpahz(f): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
peeparty:

It goes thus:
If your found out your queen(tohphaz)suddenly disappear from the palace,what measures would you take...?

Lolzz. Ogah grin calm down oo. I no too like waka.

But i don't think the floor is opened for questions yet..is it. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Akposy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
wristwatch:
Swaggavillage, Scentmarlc, Akposy, Jarizod, Freemanan.

1. How do you intend to contribute positively to the development of nigeria and nairaland with your course of study

2. What is your goal in life?

3. Aside romance section, which other section do u find enlightening and why?

Thank you.

My course of study, Botany which is the study of the morphology, anatomy, histology and physiology of plant can affect Nigeria positively.
Most Nigerians put too much reliance on modern/foreign drugs...Studying Botany has made obvious to me the natural herbs is the most effect cure to diseases and also an effective drugs to be taken to prevent most common diseases. Herbs have little side effects and would by all standard beat those modern and foreign drugs... Also herbs are cheaper then foreign drugs and they are readily available for utilization. If harnessed properly, herbs and indigenous plants would make Nigeria a better place.
My job is to study better and make researches to discover new vaccine and also create awareness
My goal in life is simple. I want to live and let others live better. To become a secret security agent and help defend the less priviledge

Food section!!!! I cant do without that section. My mum is a caterer so i learnt a lot of kitchen work from her and the food section has helped me become more creative and flexible in the kitchen with the help of babyosisi, efemenaxy, cococandy et all

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jarizod:
Thanks ma

I should be be chosen as mr. Nairaland because I have a VISION

V-Vigour/vitality(To eradicate /Ability tribalism, e-fights on nairaland)
I-Intelligence (To ascertain between right and wrong /good and evil)
S-Submissive spirit ( To understand the undiluted rules and regulations of this great forum and adhere to them)
I-Interractive(with my fellow nairalanders)
O-obedience
N-no-nonsense( To discern wrong and correct it with intense alacrity and eagerness)

Now, I hope this VISION of mine grants me the opportunity and crowns me the mr. Nairaland of this great forum.

If were to be outrageous, I would fly all the way to the united states of America to see my role model, and learn at his feel.

My Hero is Bill Gates, Despite the fact that he didn't complete his education, he turned to be a very successful man. He is my HERO and source of inspiration.
He believed in himself and went on to develop himself. Now that's the kind of man I want to become.

The qualities I look for in a friend are as follows
He must be cool-headed
He kind
Courageous
Humble
Intelligent
And most importantly-GOD-FEARING.
Thanks ma.

Where u see am copy and paste shocked shocked shocked

@TheHood, we need link wher he copied it. Thanks
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
tunnamania11:

I'm so proud of you, meet me at the HQ for cool zobo and fried frog grin

PDP - people deceiving people undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm seeinq tinz. grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

Lets see 'em or undecided
you'll definitely see them bro , first thing tomorrow morning ...grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you tosyne2much.

1st question: i am a respecter of human rights and abhor every iota of its violation. But be that as it may, some human beings, not all, have the natural tendency of breaking the rules even when it gets them nowhere. If i am a mod for just a day, which i think is actually too small to implement my plan, i will enforce a no bashing rule thoroughly. NL has been loopsided by a very few unrelenting and unrepentant online bullies. And i will be prepared to make them face the music. Meanwhile, i would see to the spam bot's guilty bans on innocent Nairalanders.

2nd question. Well its not about what i suddenly stopped, but what i started doing. For the sake of my fans, supporters and the people who have reposed their faiths in me, have stopped listening and paying attention to NL thread-derailers and the bashers crew. Maybe before, i might give them my 2cent or better stiil my 2 dollars if necessary.cheesycheesy

3rd question: what makes me stand out uniquely are numerous but can all be capped under one umbrella called PERSONALITY. My personalty endears me to people. My personality exudes my flexibilty, intelligence, versatilty, experience , and you can bet my physical attributes contributes in no small measns to my enchanting personality. So yes my personality uniquely stands me out like a gold fish insyd sandinecheesy:Dlolzz.

Thank you.

Ahhhhh! Breathe taking. I have to say Woowsa. Oh oh common! Second to known... bravo!!!! Kindly answer my question bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
@scentmaric and jarizod,

which sentence in ur school(lautech) anthem do u think we Nigerians can always proudly recite to tackle a bad government

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by dharay99: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

its called,
Hard preparations b4 examz. angry

Dammn it, leave dem na grin.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you tosyne2much.

Thank you.
This is wonderful

Respect bro cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by skypeople(f): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
1) If you have the opportunity to be the President of this country, What problem will you solve first out of these options:

Corruption

Unemployment

Security?

Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
just "ordinary" interview, some are surfing the net for answers.

You don't need to write down a long story before we know you are making sense.

And you want the crown ? embarassed when you can't speak for yourself.
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tohpahz(f): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you mhizkel.

I believe i should be choosen as the next Mr Nairaland simply because have got something to offer all nairalanders. You see, my looks, charisma, maturity, and inteligence are just added-ons. I am versatile I.T person and an unapologetic critique. Being a content developer and a well tailored computer student are just some of my esteemed virtues. So in clear terms, i should be crowned the next Mr nairaland because i have the substance and wherewithal.

2nd question. To be honest if there were no rules governing life itself, i would keep spending money on everything that excites my 'cornea'. Lolz. But seriously i am a trader on the sideline and i have come to know the essence and true value of money. Perhaps if there were no rules emphasizing on the need to save for the raining days ahead, i would keep spending without saving a kobo.

3rd question. "I choose my friend, my friends dont choose me" seems like a saying almost fading into oblivion. Instead, i try as much to tolerate and see the best in people. However, i distant myself from unfocused and undisciplined folks who believes life is just a waste. So to answer your question properly, i no longer choose my friends, i make them

Thank you.

Boom!! cheesy permit me to say.. .

Lolzz..
Anyway my questions to you are

What is your own definition of peace,,
What is the silliest thing you have done for love.
What have you done and later regretted?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
1. if you are given a chance to be a moderator for just a day, on what basis/offence would you place people on ban ?

2. As a contestant, what are the things you suddenly stopped doing at the expense of winning this contest ?

3. Can you tell us one unique traits that will make you stand out in this contest ?

Cc
Swaggavillage,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by forandy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
peeparty:

It goes thus:
If your found out your queen(tohphaz)suddenly disappear from the palace,what measures would you take...

Oga boss, u for try pose the question well nau  
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by TheHood: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

you can check up sample answers to questions and then modify it, bubt copying and pasting directly its..........so.......

reminds me of when i was still in school cry i suffered alot because i never liked seeing people pass exams through cheating, i was ridiculed and bullied.....and it stll hurts....

if only we could do things to the best of our abilities, the world wont have alot of fake celebrites and personalities.

I had no interest in this interview, how i stumbled on this thread and the post was a miracle......no hard feelings smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by alberto2k(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tomfrench:
you'll definitely see them bro , first thing tomorrow morning ...grin

okay brotha. . . Cc me when itz ready grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
skypeople:
1) If you have the opportunity to be the President of this country, What problem will you solve first out of these options:

Corruption

Unemployment

Security?

Swaggavillage,
Scentmarlc,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan

Question wey scentmaric don know wettin to talk undecided undecided

PDP- people deceiving people
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by skypeople(f): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you had the opportunity to change one thing in the world, What would it be?
Who is your NL crush?
What is your Aim in life?
Can you slap your mother for 10 thousand dollars?
Pls answer sincerely,

Swaggavillage, Scentmarlc, Akposy, Jarizod, Freemanan
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:

Thank you.

My course of study, Botany which is the study of the morphology, anatomy, histology and physiology of plant can affect Nigeria positively.
Most Nigerians put too much reliance on modern/foreign drugs...Studying Botany has made obvious to me the natural herbs is the most effect cure to diseases and also an effective drugs to be taken to prevent most common diseases. Herbs have little side effects and would by all standard beat those modern and foreign drugs... Also herbs are cheaper then foreign drugs and they are readily available for utilization. If harnessed properly, herbs and indigenous plants would make Nigeria a better place.
My job is to study better and make researches to discover new vaccine and also create awareness
My goal in life is simple. I want to live and let others live better. To become a secret security agent and help defend the less priviledge

Food section!!!! I cant do without that section. My mum is a caterer so i learnt a lot of kitchen work from her and the food section has helped me become more creative and flexible in the kitchen with the help of babyosisi, efemenaxy, cococandy et all

Oh my my!!! Lovely answer.

Now tell me Mr. Chef, most of our meal in Nigeria is carbohydrate based diet as the rich most times can afford all sort of proteins diet.

What measures will u take to increasing protein diet in the country?
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
peeparty:

It goes thus:
If your found out your queen(tohphaz)suddenly disappear from the palace,what measures would you take...
brodaly, my interview is on Saturday o... as for your question...i'll ask the King first before searching o grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
@swaggavillage

My quesion is;

Do you agree you cheated? YES or NO

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheHood:

you can check up sample answers to questions and then modify it, bubt copying and pasting directly its..........so.......

reminds me of when i was still in school cry i suffered alot because i never liked seeing people pass exams through cheating, i was ridiculed and bullied.....and it stll hurts....

if only we could do things to the best of our abilities, the world wont have alot of fake celebrites and personalities.

I had no interest in this interview, how i stumbled on this thread and the post was a miracle......no hard feelings smiley
Bros abeg easy ooooo cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Mhizkel(f): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:
1. if you are given a chance to be a moderator for just a day, on what basis/offence would you place people on ban ?

2. As a contestant, what are the things you suddenly stopped doing at the expense of winning this contest ?

3. Can you tell us one unique traits that will make you stand out in this contest ?

Cc
Swaggavillage,
Akposy,
Jarizod,
Freemanan

undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by haywire1: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
@swaggavillage

My quesion is

Do you agree you cheated? YES or NO

#
Re: Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:
okay brotha. . . Cc me when itz ready grin
Ok ...sir...no p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.