Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91139 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2010
dayokanu:

expendables

@dayokanu
How was it?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2010
Snatch
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
500 days of summer
Away we go - very sam mendezy with all the flawed quirky characters
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2010
500 days of summer iice what happened to you,

salon. vivica fox is one fine woman,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2010
obinna5000:

@dayokanu
How was it?

Nice movie, I liked it. Star studded
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:12am On Aug 16, 2010
teeluv:

500 days of summer iice what happened to you,

Just to see Joseph Gordon-levitt. Yeah these movies are really not my thing.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 4:26am On Aug 16, 2010
~Karate Kid -2010
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
Harry potter-half blood prince
Harry Potter-prisoner of Azkaban
Harry potter-order of the phoenix

needed 2 refresh my mind
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chika98: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
The Great Debaters
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]That's dear friend. . . you know? i have known it's another deep movie.

After seeing this movie, I was able to really understand what "Six Degrees of Separation" means. There is a thread that weaves its way through the landscape of life connecting, influencing, and defining all. This movie is certainly thought-provoking,one cannot watch it without feeling either privileged to have become part of the fabric. grin wink
[/size]

bgees:

This was one deep movie. I loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
Dr. Do Me A Little. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

cheesy grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]Funny name I've never heard in movies  lol  grin grin grin , but is it a new one or just another Indecency stuff. . .  ?? grin grin grin wink [/size]

spikedcylinder:

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Hubcool: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
lol, I've seen Friday After Next (or, whatever the name in english is grin)
[img]http://s04.flagcounter.com/count/JPIn/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageview=0[/img]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2010

[size=13pt]The Battle of Algiers
Capturing a historic incident/moment with extraordinary accuracy makes a film truly beautiful, painful, and masterful. With the tradition of Italian Neo Realism and French New Wave - i.e. shooting in location and casting nonprofessional actors.

The Battle of Algiers harshly seals the ugly realities of both French Legion and Algerian Guerillas - i.e. indiscriminate bombs, tortures, and scapegoats. Ennio Morricone composed one of his early successful scores. wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by sexylogan(m): 1:56am On Aug 17, 2010
Final Destination. i thoroughly hated it. angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Final Destination sucks pure and simple. It is one of the worst horror movies of all time. It's not a guilty pleasure and it isn't a horror film. It's insulting to sit there and watch a bunch of teens who are trying to outrun the angel of death even though they will die eventually.

The fact that Alex saw 'Death's plan' meant he wasn't supposed to die on that plane and those students who listened to him weren't supposed to die there either. Those who lived were meant to die at those points in the movie. The teacher was supposed to die in her house. The ditzy, fraidy blonde was supposed to get KO'ed by the bus.

I think making a movie were someone is trying to outrun death when it is going to catch up with him or her eventually is truly sardonic. Maybe, that's the point of the film. Either way, it sucks! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

sexylogan:

Final Destination. i thoroughly hated it. angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2010
Four Feathers, this is one nice movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 5:48am On Aug 17, 2010
everybody's fine by de-niro. officially the first boring film by de-niro. what was he thinking,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2010

[size=13pt]
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
A tale of love, war and power. . .  

Oh and what a movie this is. There is something for everyone in the family with this movie, romance, action, drama, horror, adventure and fantasy.

A quality of acting rivaling no other movie in recent times, except for the Rings trilogy, but that's another thing altogether. I have watched this movies so many times that I can't even keep track. This movie never gets boring. Johnny Depp is at the top of this career with this film!! A must see, many times over grin grin.

A true classic! The cursed tale of a pirate ship's captain, marooned by his mutineering mates and left for dead on a desert isle. He returns with another ship, this time stolen from the Royal Navy, in order to reclaim his rightful command of the infamous Black Pearl, a ship so evil that hell itself spat back her dead. He is joined by the son of a murdered pirate ship's mate, a swordsman who's skill and craft are equal to that of Robin Hood himself. The boy is motivated by love for a woman, herself of royal blood and captured by those mutineering pirates of ill repute in order to release a curse cast upon them from the captured gold of the famous Spanish explorer and conquistador, Hernando Cortez. With the Royal Navy in hot pursuit of their stolen ship, the captain and the boy, along with another crew of pirates, make haste for the Black Pearl, execute a cunning plan, and live happily ever after. Well, not exactly like that but almost. This film is destined a classic because of the dry, witty comments, superb acting of the entire cast, outstanding writing and special effects, and it's about time someone put this swashbuckling story to film. Rated PG-13, which is the number of times you should see this movie.  

Thanks i have been a pirate before i see this movie . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Funny name I've never heard in movies  lol  grin grin grin , but is it a new one or just another indecency stuff. . .  ?? grin grin grin wink [/size]

You know na. wink grin grin grin

bgees:

Four Feathers,  this is one nice movie

I still talked about this movie a few days ago. First film I ever saw Ledger in as I didnt wacth 10 things. . . at the right time.
Bloody fantastic eh?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
teeluv:

everybody's fine by de-niro. officially the first boring film by de-niro. what was he thinking,

that movie was mad boring, oh shiiiit! didnt even finish watching it!
did the flick come at the movies or did it go straight to dvd?!
btw WHAT JUST HAPPENED was an equally lame movie by DeNiro!!

@post
THE EXPENDABLES
due to technical difficulties, i had to stop watching it. lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
@MRbrownJAY

straight to dvd, gosh i wanted to faint,

now that you mentioned dt movie i dnt thnk i wat to see it, i cant blv he starred in a movie like dt,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Yep! darling. . . that's another stuff I've think about for a while . lol grin grin wink[/size]

spikedcylinder:

You know na. wink grin grin grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chika98: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
Letters to Juliet
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2010

[size=13pt]The African Queen
This one's unique. The photography often makes it look like a travelogue, but it's one of the most captivating adventure/love stories ever put on film. Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn cruising down the river.

Taking care of the gin. Over the rapids. Past the bullets. Through the swamp. Among the leeches. "It's no wonder you love boating, Mr. Alnutt." And guess who comes to the rescue! This is an epic quest, the kind of tale humans have been spinning since we learned to talk. Movies don't get much better than this. wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 2:39am On Aug 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I still talked about this movie a few days ago. First film I ever saw Ledger in as I didnt wacth 10 things. . . at the right time.
Bloody fantastic eh?

largely underrated too.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
@MRbrownJAY
grin  grin Do you ever go to the cinemas??  cheesy  grin

I'm sure if "Ije" or "Kajola" was available on-line, you would have posted it.  cheesy  grin

You're still my guy sha.  wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^the last time i went to the movies was 3/4months back. . . . . . i think.
i have a projector at home (have to make it worthy)so i download the movies then play them on my own "homemade private theater".
we can watch movies while eating, pause it for bathroom breaks etc. the only reason i would go to movies is to have a different feel of that dating romantic mood.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i have a projector at home (have to make it worthy)so i download the movies then play them on my own "homemade private theater".
we can watch movies while eating, pause it for bathroom breaks etc. the only reason i would go to movies is to have a different feel of that dating romantic mood.

WAHALA!!! cheesy grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2010

Interesting
omo No dulling  cheesy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.