Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91141 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
The Good, The Bad, The Weird.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chiogo(f): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
The legend of Johnny Lingo. . . .I actually liked it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" (2010) cheesy Most of the magical moves were like Ha-do-ken. Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter will be proud.
Anyway, its still a moderate movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^
ah you watched s apprentice? cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
ijaw_girl:

^^
ah you watched s apprentice? cheesy

@ijaw_girl
Yes o! I prefer "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" and "Alice in Wonderland (2010)" to it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2010
~Friday the 13 2009

~Watching ~The Hills Have Eyes 11~ right now! Not nearly as scary as i thought it will be!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by 1104(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2010
The book of eli,

after which i'll go for Legion,
BTW where can i watch expendables! it aint been shown in cinemas here~ angry angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2010
^^^^you can watch it here:
http://www.divxden.com/ul8s2j0y8hce

@post
THE SWITCH
oh what a flat straight forward flick, nothing special about this love story!
poor Jennifer Aniston is making flop after flop!

btw: anyone seen LOTTERY TICKET yet?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2010
When i say SPLICE, you say SUCK

SPLICE!!! . . . . angry

@B.Jay
Thanks, been waiting for that movie wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
v3:

When i say SPLICE, you say SUCK
SPLICE!!! . . . . angry

SUCK!!!! big time. this Splice movie was just a pile of garbage!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
why did i get married too. actually was a good movie good storyline, even though i didnt like the illegal blush on janet jacksons face,
good movie i guess,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
~Got re-acquainted w/ Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom last night!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2010
~Drag Me Too Hell . . . A couple of scenes got me jumping off the chair when i least expected to be scared!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by oYaTo(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2010
"Fireproof" . . .lovely movie on how to fix marriages heading for the rocks. . cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 1:55am On Aug 28, 2010
Menace II Society.

I loved this movie but O' Dog is one crazy dude.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chiogo(f): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
Takers . . . .Good job by T.I. and Chris Brown. Idris Elba too smiley But I think they copied Brooklyn's finest just a little.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2010
Centurion: waste of my bloody time!
Marriage of sorrow: Nollywood what was i expecting?! about 20 different actors and only 2 could act.

i also watched a 2008 documentary about Nollywood called: NOLLYWOOD BABYLON. . . . . . . .woah, what an eye opener. some honest views about the industry and the people who watch "week in week out" these flicks, and also the close link between the industry and the church.
i definitely recommend anyone who hasnt seen it to watch it. . . . . . . . here is the link:

http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=2A_8bu8dg-f3
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
@MRbrownJAY
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 1:52am On Aug 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

Centurion: waste of my bloody time!

Centurion really sucked, didn't it? I saw the trailer and I was all over the place looking for it. I finally saw it , didn't even finish it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2010

[size=13pt]Stalag 17

A GREAT Movie and well done by Billy Wilder. I found the film to be as good as I have seen. William Holden's character and performance was beyond an academy award as well as the movie itself.

After I saw this movie back in 2008, Holden became one of my favorite actor. I truly enjoyed the storyline and also the antics of Harvey Lembeck and Robert Strauss. Also, the performances of Otto Preminger, Don Taylor and Peter Graves deserve high marks.

There are scenes in the movie that are classics and overall it should be dubbed as "one of the best" movies of the century. This is a movie that I believe I could watch over and over and never get tired of it. I rate this movie a "10". grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dayokanu(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2010
Takers ft TI. Everybodys is looking for something
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ceasyc(f): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2010
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - dem ppl 2 dey make noise about these triology abi na how many dem wan do sef undecided wetin b d big deal sef all noise n no much action. dem do sum small killings 4 d last 1 sha but
imo theres not enuf fighting, killing n drinking blood for a vampire movie jo. i guess its more about d luf or romance than vampire action grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Eclipse was by far my favorite book in the saga. As a guy, I felt it had the perfect blend of action, romance, drama, and suspense. The movie did try to stay true to the book as much as possible but I feel it still lacked what made the book great.

The acting is definitely better over the last two. I still feel a little awkward watching Bella. cheesy

Edward
definitely has gotten better. I've gotten several good laughs out of the movie. grin grin grin grin smiley
[/size]

ceasyc:

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - dem ppl 2 dey make noise about these triology abi na how many dem wan do sef undecided wetin b d big deal sef all noise n no much action. dem do sum small killings 4 d last 1 sha but
imo theres not enuf fighting, killing n drinking blood for a vampire movie jo. i guess its more about d luf or romance than vampire action grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
master and commander russel crowe,

sweet acting . only god knows what happened to d lad,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2010
@ topic SALT like my friend said best acting so far by jolie. good acting by the nigerian dude also but didnt like the pastic sile on nhis face at the end.

realy good perfomance by jolie, the stunts looked ok except for d elevator part that she was jumping like spidey.

ill rate it 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
Takers-I rate it 70%
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ritchboy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2010
Salt - RUBBISH! angry angry

the stunts looked ok except for d elevator part that she was jumping like spidey.

that scene was an embarrassment to Hollywood grin grin

4/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
ritchboy:

Salt -[b] RUBBISH! angry angry [/b]

guy wetin d movie do u nah,

that scene was an embarrassment to Hollywood grin grin

that scene was really annoying,

4/10

haba it does deserve a little credit,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
ijaw_girl:

Takers-I rate it 70%

Takers - I rate it 15%.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
takers 15% guy u harsh oooh, wetin,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bgees(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
teeluv:

takers 15% guy u harsh oooh, wetin,

try and watch it. I knew it was going to be trash. the good is thing is that so many movie critics agree with me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2010
i guess TAKERS will be put at the back of the list of movies to watch soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.