Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90985 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ijaw_girl
SALT was moderate. cheesy grin
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 will be awesome and better than Salt. cool

@ijaw_girl and iice
So, which films are u planning on seeing this month apart from Harry Potter 7?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
I am only looking forward to see Harry Potter this month
Dont really like any of the movies coming out in November

The end of the year movies did not really impress me compare 2 the beginning of the year
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2010
Can't remember the schedule, but i must see Tron Legacy.
Will see Narnia too
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2010
@iice
Tron Legacy and Narnia are both coming out in December 2010.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2010
Ok
Prolly skyline
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
Nice weekend!

The Exorcism
My best friends wedding
A walk to remember
Enough by JLO
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
You Again. It had a few ha ha moments but it's still a bloody slap in the face of comedy. angry angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 3:04am On Nov 08, 2010
Stone
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chiogo(f): 3:39am On Nov 08, 2010
Love and basketball. . . never gets old.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by waqarkhan(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2010
Hello guys, !
I am watching Death Race.it is my favorite movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2010
waqar khan:

Hello guys, !
I am watching Death Race.it is my favorite movie.

The Tarantino one?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
Nope, the Jason Statham own tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
[size=13pt]"Crazy Heart" is one of the better movies of 2009 thanks to the usual winning combination of great writing, acting, and directing. Jeff Bridges is fully deserving of his Oscar Award, believable as ever as a complete alcoholic trying to latch onto something with meaning in his broken down life. grin grin- With his character, the road-weary country-star Bad Blake, you can tell he's put in loads of practice time at performance including singing and playing guitar, and it comes off heartily genuine wink .

Especially wonderful for me were the first 20 minutes or so of the movie before the main storyline picked up . grin grin
[/size]

spikedcylinder:

Crazy Heart.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2010

Children of Men
[size=13pt]A good day to all.

It's a paper napkin idea fleshed out just enough to make a decent action movie. Though the director makes little use of his actors' talents, he puts together some fantastic action sequences. The first 10-15 minutes are filled with painful explanatory dialog, just to make sure every slowpoke and his jumbo Diet Pepsi gets what's going on grin grin . Yes, we get it, all women have become infertile and the world is f^cked. cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]"Crazy Heart" is one of the better movies of 2009 thanks to the usual winning combination of great writing, acting, and directing. Jeff Bridges is fully deserving of his Oscar Award, believable as ever as a complete alcoholic trying to latch onto something with meaning in his broken down life. grin grin- With his character, the road-weary country-star Bad Blake, you can tell he's put in loads of practice time at performance including singing and playing guitar, and it comes off heartily genuine wink .

Especially wonderful for me were the first 20 minutes or so of the movie before the main storyline picked up . grin grin
[/size]

You must be talking bout a different movie, I slept so bad . . . and then I woke up at the end.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

I agree with you jare. I feel Maggie shined brighter in that film though.

@ topic
Killers.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
[size=13pt]Umm. . . .honestly this movie isn't that bad my man. You know?  grin The pleasure to see Jeff Bridges playing a man ready to start a whole new life, a day a the time, is indescribable. And as if that wasn't enough, love is the inspiring factor the motivating force. I've been a fan of Jeff Bridges since I first saw him in "The Last Picture Show", then "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot", "Fat City" right up to "The Big Lebowski" He's never less than totally there. wink
[/size]

eldee:

You must be talking bout a different movie, I slept so bad . . . and then I woke up at the end.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2010
Higher Learning (1995)

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Umm. . . .honestly this movie isn't that bad my man. You know?  grin The pleasure to see Jeff Bridges playing a man ready to start a whole new life, a day a the time, is indescribable. And as if that wasn't enough, love is the inspiring factor the motivating force. I've been a fan of Jeff Bridges since I first saw him in "The Last Picture Show", then "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot", "Fat City" right up to "The Big Lebowski" He's never less than totally there. wink
[/size]

Let me confirm, is it the one with the guy that was a country crooner and watched understudy get famous??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2010
iice:

Nope, the Jason Statham own tongue

Lol. Capn bloody obvious? angry angry tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dastudent(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2010
four weddings and a funeral
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2010
[size=13pt]O yeah my Jeez! grin grin

Jeff Bridges
is the man-- cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

eldee:

Higher Learning (1995)

Let me confirm, is it the one with the guy that was a country crooner and watched understudy get famous??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Deep stuff. shocked shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
@spikedcylinder
Yeah! You can say dat again.
Mehn! I need to get a blu-ray player. shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
Obinna, how are you na? Long time. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]O yeah my Jeez!  grin grin

Jeff Bridges
is the man--  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

I swear that movie was wankery . . . it was just The Wrestler replaced by a country crooner . . .good acting from Jeff Bridges though.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Maggie Gyllenhall is also very good as the younger woman who falls for Blake's charms, until it becomes apparent that Blake is not able to properly care for himself let alone her or her young son. I was also very impressed shocked shocked Colin Farrel as Blake's younger and extremely successful protégé. grin grin wink[/size]

spikedcylinder:

I agree with you jare. I feel Maggie shined brighter in that film though.

@ topic
Killers.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , , i have seen most reviewers hardy give even 1 Star . eldee i felt what you mean but another things that capture me to enjoy this stuff is the Country music played . grin grin grin - I'm re-seeing this tomorrow after lunch . wink[/size]

eldee:

I swear that movie was self-service . . . it was just The Wrestler replaced by a country crooner . . .good acting from Jeff Bridges though.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
Brown Sugar!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , , i have seen most reviewers hardy give even 1 Star . eldee i felt what you mean but another things that capture me to enjoy this stuff is the Country music played . grin grin grin - I'm re-seeing this tomorrow after lunch . wink[/size]

Music?? Come on, I loved Twilight's music but I hated the movie.
I watch movies for the movie in them not the songs.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dastudent(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2010
eldee:

Music?? Come on, I loved Twilight's music but I hated the movie.
I watch movies for the movie in them not the songs.

loved the soundtrack.There is a whole album for it.carter burwell
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
Pls where can I watch How stella got her groove back?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
Arthur and the Invisibles. Magical foolishness. I wish I was truly young enough to truly enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.