Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,795 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? (1852 Views)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free? - Photo / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2015
MrsChima1:
Bride price is stup1d. I wouldn't subject my daughter's to that bullshit. That's one of the reasons why men treat their wives like commodity.

Sensible comment.

No man will put me through harrowing experience to marry a girl. Moreover I have had opportunity of impregnating many girls and take them home but I declined all.

I collected nothing for my sister's bride price since I replaced my dad after his death. Her husband respects me to high heavens. Black men will never learn. Greed...
Re: Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? by MrsChima1(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Naughtysite:

Sensible comment.

No man will put me through harrowing experience to marry a girl. Moreover I have had opportunity of impregnating many girls and take them home but I declined all.

I collected nothing for my sister's bride price since I replaced my dad after his death. Her husband respects me to high heavens. Black men will never learn. Greed...

If a man approach me about bride price for my daughters I will curse him. To me marriage is a serious thing and I will not teach my children money is the key to happiness and marry for love.

If the groom wants to give gifts...it must be from the heart or it will not be accepted. Marriage is not a business to me.

Greed is evil.
Re: Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? by jashar(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
kevinberry:

@bolded,the man too is not valued abi....read history and ask from your ancestors(grand-parents)concerning what bride-price is meant for..before typing next time....

Bride price symbolise dominance and ownership

Erm, my dear, that's why in those times, the woman gave dowry..
Check it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophesies Say I Can't Marry Her Even... / PHOTO: What Wrong With This Hot Dog Stand? / My Crush On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.