Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (35374 Views)

3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by PrinceVictorE(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chronicles of the sharp las-gidi boy.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by VickyRotex(f): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy So its now a crime that she came with her Chief Bridesmaid and ladies in pink abi? She needed to introduce them to you. lmao! Oun oju wa, lojun ri. cheesy
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ALISMILE(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
alfred5:
No need to finish it up.. Its a Nigerian film, I watched the movie last 2 years with my sister. I know the end.

You left them at the end shey? After buying expensive stuffs right?
that caNnot happen since all eatery it is pay as u re being served!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ALISMILE(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
denedene:
i rmba a friend whom met this tsunami. he had 3k on him and decided to spare meatpie n drinks for the frnds and special chaow for the babe but when they made the order the frnds took more the girl who he was asking out unfortunately for the girls nepa take light before the light came bck on, my guy don run...... watching the girls as they were searching themselves to pay till we graduated the girl never spoke with him
This reallygot me laughing! Infact, am still laughing!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lolz, na u wan form big boy, d lesson no go pass bleeping all of dem.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ALISMILE(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
ABEngine:
Whatever happened to taking a call the moment those ladies stepped in. Me, I would keep a sheepish smile hug them all, get them to comfort and excuse my self. I would let the sexy female voice on MTN tell them my status just minutes after feigning a call.
funny o!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ALISMILE(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think d best way out wud be to welcom dem and sit dem down! Jus ask dem wat drink dey care for! Jus buy some cold fanta and coke and carry it on frm there!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Spells(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Where is the remaining part of the story.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Masculity(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
ALISMILE:
I think d best way out wud be to welcom dem and sit dem down! Jus ask dem wat drink dey care for! Jus buy some cold fanta and coke and carry it on frm there!

good idea.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Omotayor123(f): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin

One of my friend took two of our other friend to meet a guy at an eatery the other day........

And guess what

He didn't offer them anything...

They just talked & came home cursing him

grin grin .grin
it wasn't funny that day.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
cmax16:

"It was exactly around 9:40pm"... That made me laff! How can it be "exact" and "around" at the same time? shocked shocked shocked

It was a call from an unknown number, how you come take call her back? Don't tell me you had her number from the first day, if you did, why you come dey Waite make the babe call you as a "big boy" borrowing your words... tongue

Referring to her friends, you said "they both look like they were competing for who had the uglier face..." Inferring they were two, but in your earlier post you claimed "she came with 3 of her friends"...huh

@OP, lie lie boy! You be youth Cooper dey make this type mistake abi?
You dey mind Nairaland ers? I didn't write the 2nd part and am not a professional writer, so take it as it is
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by bayusdipe(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
u are on ur own oga
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by kris(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sorry but sharp people don't go out to spend money when they don't have.

Use your time and Work towards financial freedom. Leave woman for now.
And if you chase woman, go for one wey no dey find awoof.

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by prettyJoy22(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
funny cheesy
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by IZUKWU(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
your answer pls

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by charlesucheh(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
I knw d end of dat story already...
yes ke!! Me too, he went to the rest room and ABRACADABRA....
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Forwetinnah: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
As you say "skirt-chasing" na your career, na so she say "rip-off" na her specialty

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by prettyJoy22(f): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q are you ok angry

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Jaymima(f): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Update please. BTW, the poster above me deserves a heavy konk.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Xtracoool(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
cmax16:

"It was exactly around 9:40pm"... That made me laff! How can it be "exact" and "around" at the same time? shocked shocked shocked

It was a call from an unknown number, how you come take call her back? Don't tell me you had her number from the first day, if you did, why you come dey Waite make the babe call you as a "big boy" borrowing your words... tongue

Referring to her friends, you said "they both look like they were competing for who had the uglier face..." Inferring they were two, but in your earlier post you claimed "she came with 3 of her friends"...huh

@OP, lie lie boy! You be youth Cooper dey make this type mistake abi?

The second post was not by the OP
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by tivta(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Guess am one of the fortunate few, the worst that a girl has done was come with A friend and glory be to God, the girl only asked for mineral and even when a fly entered the bottle, she went to buy another one with her own money. Guys need to stop forming big boss, if you don't have tell the girl from day one and if she still wants to suck your money then know she is from the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by denedene(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
ALISMILE:
This reallygot me laughing! Infact, am still laughing!
brother that day i laffed hard especially when they were checking their purses cheesy

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by dimssy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Y you carry that kin space?
carzola:
Q

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by firstolalekan(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin
Wayray tutu grin
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
damiloladuke:
that's a personal memoir and not some stupid fiction... even fictional characters are real life experience and you will never even catch me watching movies.. foreign and local... my time is more precious than those

waoooooo
I begin to like your personality....
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin
Hahahahaha Guy You Funny oh
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
ABEngine:
Whatever happened to taking a call the moment those ladies stepped in. Me, I would keep a sheepish smile hug them all, get them to comfort and excuse my self. I would let the sexy female voice on MTN tell them my status just minutes after feigning a call.

THAT'S THE RIGHT WAY TO TREAT FEMALE TOUTS, ITS A FORMULA DEVELOPED SINCE 1900 AND IT STILL WORKS IN 2015.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by IshiBANmore: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
I'd tell them point blank that I had no intention to take them to an eatery. it's categorically out of my plan
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by olayinkaj2(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
denedene:
i rmba a friend whom met this tsunami. he had 3k on him and decided to spare meatpie n drinks for the frnds and special chaow for the babe but when they made the order the frnds took more the girl who he was asking out unfortunately for the girls nepa take light before the light came bck on, my guy don run...... watching the girls as they were searching themselves to pay till we graduated the girl never spoke with him
. Lol that your friend funny gan o, ala gbari lo n jeun ita. The guy no be ATM machine nau.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by olayinkaj2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hahahahahahaaaa! Very funny guy, but you no finish the story nau. What did you do at the end? Some babes are wicked sha, its obvious she just wanted to take and not give back.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by McPhilz8(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
Op, you dey madd if u no Finish this story
No need,we already knw d end. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.