Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (35378 Views)

3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by duran2059(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

grin
You are just stupid!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by charlesucheh(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
IZUKWU:
your answer pls
Omo! You hit me hard on this ooo!!! Pls, what is the answer?
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP, hehehe. That chick doesn't like you.Only interested in eating out with you.

A woman who is interested in you and wants a possible relationship would come alone. Not only will she talk about relationship but also will ask if you like her. Hehehe.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by GenOrumov: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

X

D

Allah, dem don swear for you.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by davedave1: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Was having a serious hectic day but this realy got me LOL, u ease my day man, thanks....bt then you didn't tell us what happened to your ladies na, did they woke up at the hospital too or how did they find their way, you shouldn't tk d blow alone
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by walyx(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ah ba guy, u for finish dis tori na
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
order sachet water for them and request for straw and tooth pick for hem
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by dancrux(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omo dis dude dey use his ancestor dey play see story wey I dey laugh b4 y na jonzin
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by MrsChima1(f): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
How can one have a date and come along with her friends?. That's madness. A date scheduled for two should be strictly for two.

Good thing is, she gave you a clue when she said we're coming on the phone. At that point, just hang out somewhere secluded around the eatery and wait to see if she's coming alone. If she isn't alone you disappear. Nonsense!

There is nothing wrong with bringing her friends...cheap ass!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrsChima1:

You like that boy too much grin

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ronald4lif(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrsChima1:

It's a date scheduled for two, and not more than that. If I wanted her friends around, I'd demand she come with them. It has nothing to do with money saving or being stingy. Protocol must be maintained and not bypass. undecided
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by MrsChima1(f): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

undecided
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by MrsChima1(f): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's a date scheduled for two, and not more than that. If I wanted her friends around, I'd demand she come with them. It has nothing to do with money saving or being stingy. Protocol must be maintained and not bypass. undecided

SMH. Bring your boys. undecided
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ronald4lif(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

Don't mind the trouble maker. I'll keep flogging her ass until she stop looking for my trouble. cheesy
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't mind the trouble maker. I'll keep flogging her ass until she stop looking for my trouble. cheesy
cheesy Hope your weekend is great?

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ronald4lif(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrsChima1:

SMH. Bring your boys. undecided

Why should I bring my boys for a date planned for two. The OP didn't complete the story. But if I were him and she said we are coming via phone call, it'll give me a hint she's coming with someone. I will just hang somewhere away from the public view near the eatery and once I confirm she's with someone else I'll disappear. I have no time for childish attitude. angry
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ronald4lif(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

cheesy Hope your weekend is great?

Yes it is. Hope yours is going fine too.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes it is. Hope yours is going fine too.
Yeah thanks.

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by tutaboi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
benedima1990:
I wish to read yiur epistle but there's no time..

Sorry

Maybe some other time
but u missed
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by TrishaP(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why should I bring my boys for a date planned for two. The OP didn't complete the story. But if I were him and she said we are coming via phone call, it'll give me a hint she's coming with someone. I will just hang somewhere away from the public view near the eatery and once I confirm she's with someone else I'll disappear. I have no time for childish attitude. angry
"You'll run"..hahaha. How long are you going to keep running from your fear? smiley what happened to telling her third party is not allowed when she called. If you don't like something you let it out by saying it...It's called principle smiley that'll be the only way she'll get the message and respectful you.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
TrishaP:

"You'll run"..hahaha. How long are you going to keep running from your fear? smiley what happened to telling her third party is not allowed when she called. If you don't like something you let it out by saying it...It's called principle smiley that'll be the only way she'll get the message and respectful you.

Yes, one can tell her but I really don't have such patience. There are some etiquette that one should know without being told. A date for two, is a date for two. Pronto.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by NobleG1(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2015
A childish ploy to plug your blog here.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Pamcrest(f): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin @rebel, your concluding story sweet pass d op. Serves u right for being a broke a.ss cheapie!

But has it occurred to u guys that d babe needed to take her friends along for security. Afterall she no know d guy well naa.
My humble two cents
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by sobmos(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Nonsense story,"she called you with an unknown number,and you asked her to cut it,that you'll call her back,to show that you're the man".who's fooling who? So,your phone na FBI or CIA phone wey go recognize unknown number? Charlie you Fuc.k up. Your story no sell.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by REB3L(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2015
Pamcrest:
grin grin @rebel, your concluding story sweet pass d op. Serves u right for being a broke a.ss cheapie!

But has it occurred to u guys that d babe needed to take her friends along for security. Afterall she no know d guy well naa.
My humble two cents
Thanks,working on a novel that I'll upload in the literary section...just school work and stuff that's delaying it
Will give u a front row seat when I'm done wink. Thanks
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by kennyjodeci(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lol this story sef... Make I just comment shaa
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by McPhilz8(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
lordkay10:
How does dis affect the price of beer in my area sad
Must it always affect d price of beer??

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by lordkay10(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
McPhilz8:

Must it always affect d price of beer??
It must ooo, beer is life!

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by talk2ancient(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Check my signature for Damp solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.