Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (35375 Views)

3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by activefibre1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
make una read my posted topic about issues like this...
Also the day this kin tin do me, she carry her frind come, na so i ignore my babe come focus full attention on the unwelcome babe, they flirt with her, talk with her, we two just forget that my useless babe...come see jealousy. I even collect her friend number, no be sey i want do her friend ooo, but i one show that my useless babe sey if she no love me, i go chalo her friend....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
"Who am i unto"...who answers calls like that,maybe thats why the chick came along with her friends,maybe she thought u"re a main market guy!

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ronald4lif(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
How can one have a date and come along with her friends?. That's madness. A date scheduled for two should be strictly for two.

Good thing is, she gave you a clue when she said we're coming on the phone. At that point, just hang out somewhere secluded around the eatery and wait to see if she's coming alone. If she isn't alone you disappear. Nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by kunletoks(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Try again later.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by IceDude(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Kinda funny, i really enjoyed reading it grin
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by spencekat(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
So long a story.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
bro i feel ur pains...beta ditch her early o, all dis tinx end BADLY
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
grin

Ediot

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Ese00(f): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oya op comee finish ya story. Don't leave me hanging in west Germany na
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Lachimex(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Story for d gods!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
the girl go hear am .... na dis small small girls dey pull such stunts. .... There is difference between a girl who uses cream for beauty and a well fed matured girl.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by anonimi: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
You nor get job, nor get work talk less of salary- paid or owed- you come dey invite woman go eatery.

Na who send you come here to complain grin

3 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by jackyraw09: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin
Bros shocked shocked shocked

Be a role model to the younger nairalanders nah

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Skoopy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Incomplete write-up.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Skoopy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin

Na wao!!!!!!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Justice629(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
jackyraw09:

Bros shocked shocked shocked

Be a role model to the younger nairalanders nah
You way quote am with all the blanks who come worst pass?
Abeg try make younger generation learn better from you grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Ayietim(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
When you have exhausted all the the talking, patience and all the understanding,
and your partner, instead of listening, cooperating and improving,
continues to live in his selfish world, without a care about how you are feeling,
then the moment has come for you to wield the big stick.
Whichever way you will look at it,
all good relationships thrive on symbiotic benefits,
so when it turns parasitic,
and you have done your best to correct this abnormally, then withdraw your services.
When this still fails to make your partner look back, it's time to walk away,
don't hesitate, better things lie ahead.
http://ayietim.

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by cmax16: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
damiloladuke:

http://www.wenogetjob..com/2015/06/she-came-with-3-friends-to-meet-me-at.html

"It was exactly around 9:40pm"... That made me laff! How can it be "exact" and "around" at the same time? shocked shocked shocked

"It was a call from an unknown number", how you come take call her back? Don't tell me you had her number from the first day, if you did, why you come dey Waite make the babe call you as a "big boy" borrowing your words... tongue

Referring to her friends, you said "they both look like they were competing for who had the uglier face..." Inferring they were two, but in your earlier post you claimed "she came with 3 of her friends"...huh, chose one loverboy!

@OP, lie lie boy! You be youth Cooper dey make this type mistake abi?

5 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by otigbagba: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

Jobless lad

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by mattlevi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Admission is on in zenith University college accra ghana. Interested candidates should contact +233504722115 558E946D for more information
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
Q

X

D

B

M

H

U

grin
Wickedness
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
damiloladuke:
that's a personal memoir and not some stupid fiction... even fictional characters are real life experience and you will never even catch me watching movies.. foreign and local... my time is more precious than those

Oya finish na
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Graccccccccy(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ese00:
Oya op comee finish ya story. Don't leave me hanging in west Germany na
lol... Ehn en nw..... Very funny

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
activefibre1:
make una read my posted topic about issues like this...
Also the day this kin tin do me, she carry her frind come, na so i ignore my babe come focus full attention on the unwelcome babe, they flirt with her, talk with her, we two just forget that my useless babe...come see jealousy. I even collect her friend number, no be sey i want do her friend ooo, but i one show that my useless babe sey if she no love me, i go chalo her friend....

Loooool you be sharp guy

1 Like

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by obinna222: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
damiloladuke:

I saw a similar scenario at spar mall ph last night.

There was a young guy and 3 girls. It was obvious that one of D girls brought 2 of her friends along.

I honestly felt sorry for him.

2 Likes

Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
damiloladuke:

This case is only a problem if u view it as one.

BUT 5 BOTTLES OF EVA WATER N USE WHATEVER REMAINS FOR UR TRANSPORT.
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by dkronicle(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am feelin tix niggah
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
I be think say my phone don blank

Skoopy:

Na wao!!!!!!
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by abtmaviz(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op come and finish up wah you've started ooo... You can't keep me at West Germany na

Btw, at some point in every sharp guys life we've encounter such trap before and am sure most of us were able to manoveur our way out of the menance

abtmaviz
Re: She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by 9jatatafo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP this na incomplete story. Finish the story before I drop my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.