Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

She Stole My DSTV Remote - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stole My DSTV Remote (3083 Views)

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by MizTyna(f): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
See what stinginess cost you? shocked
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Haaaa isss not lyk dat o. Even if he 'chykes' me, I no go gree. He was just joking with me grin.......long tym, really missed you

I missed you more, Bae smiley
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
MzNelly:

I missed you more, Bae smiley

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Biitch you reason with your armpit. Start making use of ur brain, baboon.
like seriously? Talk to my hand!
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by sunnyt1(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2015
stupidity:
I mean what on earth is she gonna do with it? For the first time I invited her over coz she had been wanting to know my place. She met me eating fried rice and salad with 5 alive featuring the meal. My bad!!! I did not ask her to join me, she just sat salivating and lost interest in the telemundo I tuned for her. Is that enough reason to steal my remote? The damn thing is stuck on telemundo.

She will be back for the decoder, mark my word.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Holywizard: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2015
hahahaha ikpu monkey!!

So funny but u wicked ooo
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by czarr(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i pity ur sori state,it nt like i even care when u give down so giving up wouldn't change anytin.
.....what's this one saying?what is give down?
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by czarr(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2015
.....reminds me of a former classmate of mine.
one babe like that say she must follow the guy commot lol

the guy say no problem,when them reach eatery na so my guy de order only for himself,lol

guy:waiter bring two bottles!

girl:I don't drink alcohol oo

guy:nooo,its for me.

lwkm,the girl watch this guy chop finish,nothing reach am
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Ranchhoddas: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i pity ur sori state,it nt like i even care when u give down so giving up wouldn't change anytin.
you are brainless,how can you believe the OP?
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op! Are u nt ashame to even voice it out? Dat is good for u. Stingy dude. U should have cal her. Though it nt enuf reason for her to take ur remote. Left for me, i wil just bullshit u. No time for stingy dudes.

typical statement of goldiggers undecided
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na where una dey pick all these girls dem sef? one dey take selfies of fast food while on a date this one dey gbes remote control,soon another one go steal frying pan put for bag...na waah oo
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by andyanders: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Who is sure that you have DSTV. How can you just say the girl stole your Remote and for what purpose?

I can only see a poor man rant here. I still see that poverty in you when you started mentioning the kind of food you were having when the lady came in.Too bad for poverty and of what importance is the remote to the girl you are accusing herein.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Upnepaa(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin
why did you abuse me for checking your dp undecided
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Upnepaa:
why did you abuse me for checking your dp undecided

I'm sorry. sad
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
andyanders:
Who is sure that you have DSTV. How can you just say the girl stole your Remote and for what purpose?

I can only see a poor man rant here. I still see that poverty in you when you started mentioning the kind of food you were having when the lady came in.Too bad for poverty and of what importance is the remote to the girl you are accusing herein.
you high on stupidity?
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by andyanders: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
stupidity:
you high on stupidity?

See your life. You are just calling yourself. Your name tag is[i] stupidity[/i] as it has been your birth name and also your baptismal name.Can't you see your life? A stupid person living among the living.You are a contradiction to human history. Too bad for you and your person.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
andyanders:

See your life. You are just calling yourself. Your name tag is[i] stupidity[/i] as it has been your birth name and also your baptismal name.Can't you see your life? A stupid person living among the living.You are a contradiction to human history. Too bad for you and your person.
lol. Easy my friend. You are taking it too far.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by andyanders: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
stupidity:
lol. Easy my friend. You are taking it too far.

No skin pain.One luv.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
lestat:

typical statement of goldiggers undecided
what is ur definition of a gold digger and how does it relate to my post.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
you are brainless,how can you believe the OP?
are u ok? Who is brainless? U beta becareful wit the wat u post, tink first,ur post makes u look silly. Add value to ur life.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
czarr:
.....what's this one saying?what is give down?
slow down. Speed kills faster dan aid. I guess u miss the sarcïsm in my post.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by chigoizie7(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op! Are u nt ashame to even voice it out? Dat is good for u. Stingy dude. U should have cal her. Though it nt enuf reason for her to take ur remote. Left for me, i wil just bullshit u. No time for stingy dudes.

Chai!!!!! I don die, nawa oooh. What's being ashamed of not asking someone to come join u chop food?

Does it in anyway make him stingy?

Ok, I am the giving type, oya come and kiss my S.k small. Hey I no stingy, u will say I am wicked for offering u weed, maybe u re allergic to it, maybe the guyman also tot the babe is allergic to fried rice and chicken and den has that phobia for 5Alive juice

See ur name like jollofrice
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Chai!!!!! I don die, nawa oooh. What's being ashamed of not asking someone to come join u chop food?

Does it in anyway make him stingy?

Ok, I am the giving type, oya come and kiss my S.k small. Hey I no stingy, u will say I am wicked for offering u weed, maybe u re allergic to it, maybe the guyman also tot the babe is allergic to fried rice and chicken and den has that phobia for 5Alive juice

See ur name like jollofrice
lolz! Funny u! Allergic to fried rice'
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by chigoizie7(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! Funny u! Allergic to fried rice'

Na so, u never can tell.
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Ranchhoddas: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u ok? Who is brainless? U beta becareful wit the wat u post, tink first,ur post makes u look silly. Add value to ur life.
ode!
Re: She Stole My DSTV Remote by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is ur definition of a gold digger and how does it relate to my post.

I.aint saying she's a goldigger but she ain't messing with no broke Niggaz (in kanye's voice)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Visit You, Even When She Suspects You Are ‘up To Something’. / Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. / Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.