Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86218 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 2:21am On May 27, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji Australia mate smiley

Nice. Let's throw a shrimp on the barbie mate grin

I still haven't made it down there yet. One day.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2016
Hahahahahahaha! Thats so on point.. Yea you should visit down under one day. Great atmosphere and a massive country to live in @egunmogaji
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ricki: 9:50pm On May 27, 2016
Just watching in silence.....

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ricki: 9:50pm On May 27, 2016
Just watching in silence.....

Oga Australia, how much for the internal doors ??
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2016
@ricki the doors are called mdx doors. 30k with the frames as I was told.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ricki: 9:34am On May 28, 2016
shocked

anyways dey say " Obe to dun owo olopa"

only egunmogajy and muffy can afford dat o.

imagine multiply by 15 !

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
@ricki

Im a bit lost. Why cant every working person who works hard buy doors or build a house? Im not creating no scene just a bit lost as to why only specific names you mentioned. No pun intended tho

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2016
The art work and burlgarly is currently been fixed per the photos i have received recently.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2016
bplenty:
@ricki
Im a bit lost. Why cant every working person who works had buy doors or build house? Im not creating no scene just a bit lost as to why only specific names you mentioned. No pun intended tho

Nah joke be that o, Oga mi.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
bplenty:
@ricki

Im a bit lost. Why cant every working person who works had buy doors or build house? Im not creating no scene just a bit lost as to why only specific names you mentioned. No pun intended tho

It's an inside joke in this section and he meant no harm.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
I off course understand the joke. I was just being a bit cheeky @egunmogji smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
@mufutau55 I am off course trying to bring humour to the thread. I totally understand the joke boss lok.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2016
More photos from @kolashangone

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 2:04am On May 29, 2016
bplenty:
More photos from @kolashangone

Good work @KolaShangone. Keep it up.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:44am On May 29, 2016
Hajj he has done well. @mufutau55
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2016
bplenty:
Hajj he has done well. @mufutau55

Thank you. Money well spent. @bplenty eku inawo o, Abusi Edumare o.

And happy no disappointment, @Kolashangone has done well in my book.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 4:25am On May 29, 2016
@mufutau55

My oga. I am humbled. Thanks for the prayers too. Amin edumare. @kolashangone has off course raised his game. When I'd lost hope with what the building started out like. He has done well.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2016
Hi again,

Recently completed toilet and hand washing base plus the linkage to the plumbing works.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2016
The artwork for the windows has already begun per the photos @kolashangeone sent to me today.

The stair case to the front entrance had also been done.

More window belts from the project.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ricki: 9:03am On May 31, 2016
it would be good if u put prices of items u using!!!
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2016
@ricki

I have no idea honestly as I am not there to buy all these materials. I will ask @kolashangeone as he his the contractor/supervisor for the project. Thanks.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2016
bplenty:
Hi again,
Recently completed toilet and hand washing base plus the linkage to the plumbing works.

I hope this is just trying out the toilet WC.. as I expected the floor and wall to be tiled before final innstallation.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2016
@mufutau55

I spoke with @kolashangeone and he said that is fixing it. And that is why the floor looks muddy the way it looks in the photo. He said to say when the tile work comes through then the aesthetics will come out better than what it looks like at the moment. Thanks for asking Hajj. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Siyanbola2013: 11:29pm On May 31, 2016
Hello mr muftau may God continue to bless you can you pls let us know how much you have spent so far on this project.I am planning to do something like this if I travell in August and just want to know How much I should budget,thanks very much.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2016
Siyanbola2013:
Hello mr muftau may God continue to bless you can you pls let us know how much you have spent so far on this project.I am planning to do something like this if I travell in August and just want to know How much I should budget,thanks very much.

Sorry this is not Hajji Mufutau project.
This project belongs to Bplenty and he is the only person who can or cannot tell you the cost. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by furnituresales: 11:44pm On May 31, 2016
bplenty:
Hi E-Family,

I have recently began a four bedroom all ensuite bungalow. I am attaching photo's and the house plan for it. I will need your kind advise on the right things to do in order to have a perfect project. Thanks god bless us all. Amen

@bplenty We at Remington Designs would like to offer you some of our quality furniture at very affordable prices.

You can get in-touch on:

remingtonng@gmail.com

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by furnituresales: 11:46pm On May 31, 2016
@bplenty you can also find more of our work in our post on Nairaland below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3119152/very-affordable-furniture
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Siyanbola2013: 3:12am On Jun 01, 2016
@ bplenty May God bless you sir,can you please let us know how much you have spent on this project so far.thanks

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Siyanbola2013:

Good day sir, I saw your ost on the other topic "off-topic discussions...". I wanted to comment but I was on a ban. Your name "Siyanbola2013 " attracted me. There's an elderly man we can "Siyanbola" and he owns an office in Premium house where I have an office too. I wanted to know if you were him or his son.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi @siyanbola2013. Plus the acquisition of the land and all the project so far. I have spent 5 million naira plus and I am still spending smiley
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:31am On Jun 02, 2016
@kolashangeone you dey try canvass @siyanbola2013 for contract abi. U too like money but I like your style.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:33am On Jun 02, 2016
@furnituresales thanks for sharing the lovely photos. I do appreciate. When its time to furnish the house. I may look at your way. For now we are still doing few things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.