Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53522 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Mubby4luv(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
classicB:

U just said my mind kiss
How can she say your mind? Or are you trying to say you don't ve any other thing to say?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
jnrbayano:

How do you know the emboldened?

That lady is close to the truth, Nna most broke guys get issues o . Their wahala dey irritate. cheesy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Godsent024: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Without money, love is cold. Phone calls, visitations n d likes r how u show u care but dey can b costly too

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by amhackdee(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
see, lemme tell you from experience.

there is no amount of money you can give your girlfriend that will make her appreciate you than you fucking her for hours,
give her hot sex, she will always love you.
Forget about being Broke or being Rich.
Though, you can always appreciate her with the little or more that you have.

The greatest way to show her love is the sex.

The hotter your sex, the more she love you more #economics_rule

With that little you have, buy TRAMADOL, use 2. Make love with your GF,

ANd come thank me later

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by sexylogan(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:

give me three actions that require no monetary push...

I can't think of a single gesture that doesn't involve spending money in one way or the other.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
jnrbayano:

How do you know the emboldened?

You know what I mean, it seems you're one of em
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ewizard1: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lmao...

Page 1 - Girls are getting muscle

Page 2 - Guys are softening their muscle.

#ContinuJoor

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
LOL @ THE GUY DOESNT CHEAT!
NO BE MONEY HIM GO STILL SPEND IF E WANT CHEAT? ? grin grin grin grin.
WHERE THE MONEY DEY? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

That lady is close to the truth, Nna most broke guys get issues o . Their wahala dey irritate. cheesy

Na u dey bother to explain he knows the truth

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by amhackdee(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyin17:

i knew you will be here OYIN hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin.Na to dry give her belle na.Which work again pass that one?
U don add petrol to fire be that. Pregnancy will make the man 'broken'.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by kasmail(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

heart ke loun loun..
Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness...
what is their use without money
only money speaks.

See as she talk as if her bf has job... Na here on NL dem go dey form... Oga ade park well.. Go and date Dangote

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Swagk101(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
By their english u shall know them(bishes)..concern(concerned), buy(but)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
amhackdee:
i knew you will be here OYIN hmmmmmmmmm

Lolz , I just woke up and login. how do u know I'll be here?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by jnrbayano(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyin17:

What is the correlation between the bold and the simple answer I seek?

and how do you know that I know what you mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
eni4real:
U don add petrol to fire be that. Pregnancy will make the man 'broken'.

Na broke guys sperm strong pass. grin grin grin.The problems go just dey follow them like winch. grin grin.What else to ease their pain? Na to dey fuccck morning afternoon and night from silly gF's wey no get level at all Na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by cristweeezy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
I wonder ao much u get sef. Na broke ass babes dey always condemn broke niggas... *smello*

9 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Everydaeguy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

love is too expensive for broke guys,they can't afford it..
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by 4stylz: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Use your mangood for rituals if you truly love her
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by amhackdee(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyin17:

Lolz , I just woke up and login. how do u know I'll be here?
am always meeting you on any topic related to this grin MTN! Everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Swagt101(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
As far as I'm concerned, I can't spend a dime on you... Shingbain in case u don't comprehend the meaning of dime grin... Besides, why ur face look like say rain dey fall @ ur dp grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
jnrbayano:

What is the correlation between the bold and the simple answer I seek?
and how do you know that I know what you mean?

Good night brother! I no get time to talk too much
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by blackboy92(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
keep telling her how mucH u love her and always use your words to make her happy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by xamixtepz7(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is there need to love when therez no cash?.....work bfore u love ...even in d bible JOB comes bfore ROMANCE......LOL!!! ;DIs there need to love when therez no cash?.....work bfore u love ...even in d bible JOB comes bfore ROMANCE......LOL!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by jnrbayano(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Now this is a more matured reply. She said "always" and you said "most"

At least you gave room for exceptions.

Longest time. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chiboy1928(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na broke guys sperm strong pass. grin grin grin.The problems go just dey follow them like winch. grin grin.What else to ease their pain? Na to dey fuccck morning afternoon and night from silly gF's wey no get level at all Na.
]You like Bleep 2 much,hw many round of dick can u take?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Una welldone oh,see as una don spoil my LIE-O-METER
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
amhackdee:
am always meeting you on any topic related to this grin MTN! Everywhere you go.

You are funny. I agree

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Swagk101(m): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
amhackdee:
see, lemme tell you from experience.

there is no amount of money you can give your girlfriend that will make her appreciate you than you fucking her for hours,
give her hot sex, she will always love you.
Forget about being Broke or being Rich.
Though, you can always appreciate her with the little or more that you have.

The greatest way to show her love is the sex.

The hotter your sex, the more she love you more #economics_rule

With that little you have, buy TRAMADOL, use 2. Make love with your GF,

ANd come thank me later
Guy u don yarn my mind, I don't care if she has a richer BF.As long as she dey give me bleep(thanks 2 d OP 4 sayin GF not wife)
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
jnrbayano:

Now this is a more matured reply. She said "always" and you said "most"

At least you gave room for exceptions.

Longest time. smiley

I dey o.
Just chilling!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
All the girls go deh form posh, and we know as e dey go for una... Me no dey like to hear broke guys, deh always pain me.... Hustle for money and bleep the hell outta their pussies! Hustle till ya account turns into 8 figures and more! #teamhustleoverlove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by LOUIS6(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue

And Fvck Fake Ass Biitchhes....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.