Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53659 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by DrGroove(f): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2015
What concerns a broke guy with girlfriend? His pocket is broke,abi? Is his diccckkk also broke? If not,he should go look for money Empty pocket has no right to have errrrection! Lol
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by DULLARDipo: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
They can soak garri and manage it with epa and still be happy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by samdolad(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:
Money can't buy love but broke guys are annoying sometimes. I'm not saying its wrong to date a broke guy. They are always insecure about the relationship and keep accusing the lady of cheating.

My opinion

It seems u ve dated one b4, lol, bt to be sincere love without money is hard o, am nt saying everythin is abt money,bt money holds an important role in relatnship. For a broke guy to show luv,he go hard o,It takes undastanding, endurance & grace of God 4 d relatnship 2 survive or else na to luk 4 greener pasture 4 d girl o. Bt a broke guy 2day can be a rich guy tomorow o. Bt d thin hard sha
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Jenams:
my dear u r right! Dnt mind all dis small small boys and girls without experience. The fact is, datin anyone who is broke wether boy or girl is wrong! If u r rich and okay pls date urselves, and if u r broke and poor pls kindly date urselves! #catch ur kind
tnx jare my dear...

Don't know broke as$ niggas plenty for NL like this.grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by kenex4ever(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Everybody should have a choice.Rich still marry poor.Some rich guys don't like the disrespect from rich gurls. I am part of my society too, I also observe.
n u r waiting for d rich guy dat will come and marry u because of ur respect for his money.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue

chai..u r wicked
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2015
samdolad:

It seems u ve dated one b4, lol, bt to be sincere love without money is hard o, am nt saying everythin is abt money,bt money holds an important role in relatnship. For a broke guy to show luv,he go hard o,It takes undastanding, endurance & grace of God 4 d relatnship 2 survive or else na to luk 4 greener pasture 4 d girl o. Bt a broke guy 2day can be a rich guy tomorow o. Bt d thin hard sha

You understand me perfectly well

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chimauk(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Very irritating talk coming from a gal.put urself in a state a rich guy would want to date u.the rich guys want qualities.some go for rich and classy girls.some also go for good girls.i m nt there yet but I m very far frm broke but I guess I would go for good girls dat work as well...no rich guy wld go for someone dat think d way u do.so babe u re stuck wit d broke guys until u change ur school of thought..u can as well chill till u get to 35yrs nd start going to MFM for cleansing grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by kenoz(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Just passing by ...

Hey, lemme read some comments....
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2015
chigoizie7:

Btw, all those gals doing runs, why are they mostly broke? Wetin dem de use that money do? A it stands, I know many of them, they are all flashy all the time,but they are always broke, why? I knew one who could not afford her hospital bill when she fell sick,

I think they spend the money looking good.. Buying flashy phones and accessories, buying expensive gold and clothes, just to compete with their likes..
They plan around the next runs and when it doesn't come they are broke

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
Fvck Broke ladies too. Nigerian ladies don turn relationship to an Enterprise in which they must derive maximum Utility. Shioooo.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

tnx jare my dear...

Don't know broke as$ niggas plenty for NL like this.grin
Babe, you fit broke niggas so well, cos I can't imagine any rich dude dating you,.you're damn Ugly,and why would a rich dude spend his hard earned money to tussh you up...Are you from Ikire, Osun state? That linesmen lines on your face tho...

To be frank, You are EXTREMELY and EXTRAORDINARILY Ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
While money really matters a lot, there are diff. ways to show that you still care for her *nevertheless* that doesnt stop yuh from looking for *good ways* to earn Money.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by vacant06(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

***-----**********************************-*------ Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern, fvck broke niggastongue
dirty black bitch
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by tunergy(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2015
BROKE NIGGA DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS BEING IN LOVE.

LET HIM WORRY ABOUT HIS POCKET FIRST,

LOVE WILL NATURALLY FOLLOW RICHES.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Emodeee: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Why? so you can self service with it? I like it big.

Dis girl, u r nt a virgin. U r too raw.

U go don gv mouth action b4.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by dimssy(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2015
But cant a girl do the spending if she has?
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by temmym4(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Dude, dont get it twisted, Money is not Love. Money can only make her stay with you for a while but it won't make her love you. If that girl is with you cos of your money, then am sorry, you are completely finished.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by nickyvil: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

heart ke loun loun..
Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness...
what is their use without money
only money speaks.

With this ur dp,... Abeg if your waiting for a rich nigga your on a long thing.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Emodeee:

Dis girl, u r nt a virgin. U r too raw.

U go don gv mouth action b4.

Lol, go and enlarge it
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by tivta(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2015
SMH, and they say money can't buy love, yet women wonder why rich men are promiscuous...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by khalhokage(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2015
desmondDessi:
Lolz....the pics nor tire you.
Guy nawa o!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by remirez07(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

The true love you could show to her, ᶤร to let her go to α guy who truly love her. Full meaning of Love ᶤร ''money'' not broke nicca like you.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by tivta(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2015
And why must nigerian women always brag about what their bfs buy for them and not the other way around? Yet complain when their bfs cheat on them with their best friend? Why must a man buy gifts to show love when women say money can't buy love, worst of all most nigerian women don't buy ish for their men yet they expect their men to respect and remain faithful? Seriously nigerian women of today just want to eat their cake and have it. Thank God there are still some wise ones who don't quantify love with material things, least I forget this mentality of "what my bf did" is mostly done buy teenagers and students of uni. Men be careful, boys. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Horlufemi(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue

Hmmm
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Cashio(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2015
all those girls shouting 'i cant date a broke nigga' are those lazy ass girls who think relationships are job opportunities
any hardworking girl wont weigh a guys pocket first before dating him.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have a point but there are some certain things that a man still need money for without directly taking care of their girlfriend like you put it.

Money is necessary to igniting those things, springing up surprises that wowed women. One mustn't give them the cash or pay for their bills to spend on them. There are places to go which demands money. Such could include; cinema, sightseeing, gifts on special days. Even little things as calling requires money. Sustaining a relationship without money is just unattainable.

Apart from buying her gifts when you feel like,I count the rest as unnecessary.....you only think like this because you have not date girl from different part of the world...try dating a asia,brazil or america girl and you will understand what am saying
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by cvibe2: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

Visit www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people. Registration is free.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chigoizie7(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2015
favoured234:

I think they spend the money looking good.. Buying flashy phones and accessories, buying expensive gold and clothes, just to compete with their likes..
They plan around the next runs and when it doesn't come they are broke

Then, what Is d need? I Bleep prick, got paid, and I used the whole money to plan for another prick to Bleep, seriously, that's stuupidity. And it goes on and on and on.

I know even the retired runs gals as they said, they all had nothing to show for it after the whole shit. I de pity those ones now, cos their set no dey market again, dem don shrink finish + old. Yet, nothing to show for wasting their beauty. Now dem de beg money to chop.

Don't they ever plan on ever stopping the runz? @least, they should save and invest wisely.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by tundeotunba(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Oya je ka korin, korin pelu .
I'm sorry, the song is playing in my head.

He can! By showering her with affection

*modified*
Ehehehehehhehhehehehehhehehh. My first FTC ever on nairaland. Well, I dedicate it to
Pink cadillacs
Russel the love muscle
Boogy harry
RIP eldo mr hoozoo
Grand shikwane
Shibabado shibaabo
And I can't forget kick ass kenny mainstry
Cause now I'm in the mainstream, I f*uck with the A team. Out.

I dey feel U Bro!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2015
chigoizie7:

Then, what Is d need? I Bleep prick, got paid, and I used the whole money to plan for another prick to Bleep, seriously, that's stuupidity. And it goes on and on and on.

I know even the retired runs gals as they said, they all had nothing to show for it after the whole shit. I de pity those ones now, cos their set no dey market again, dem don shrink finish + old. Yet, nothing to show for wasting their beauty. Now dem de beg money to chop.

Don't they ever plan on ever stopping the runz? @least, they should save and invest wisely.

I think its very difficult to plan around ill-gotten wealth..
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by winner01(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why una dey attack omotayor? cheesy Guys dey vexxxxxxxxx for this thread oooooo. Na by force to straff poor man again? grin grin grin. The worst thing be say na thier priccck dey big pass. grin grin

LIFE IS NOT FAIR MEHN! !!! Buhahahahahhahahaa
ths gal mad oolmao grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.