Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (138000 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by topas100(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Funny
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lanrgking(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jesus Christ, Nawa o.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Anas09: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
I seriously doubt if this was a rape. What is the story from the guy? Have u ever heard a rapist sticking it into a lady's mouth first? A rape that is usually forced and rushed. My God. What kind of teeth does the girl have to have bitten someone's entire household off like this? That guy is finished oooo. Chisos.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by rhymaholic: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
The guy won't be raping the girl and be asking the girl for a beejay and if he did, then he's senseless. I suspect they are probably dating or married then a mistunderstanding broke out. Either way the girl is a vampire, they should check her genes well she's not human.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Bdemmy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
If they take the case to court, what possible verdict can they get?

Will they both be convicted?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Chopet(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
A man
reportedly TOOK HIS GIRLFRIEND to his friend’s house.

A few hours later, the lady ran out screaming
for help, saying she had been raped.

Now joystick has lost it's cap.
..my question is; is it true that she was really raped or they had disagreement that resulted a fight which led to the biting off of the joystick's cap. Making the girl to pronounce rape for self defense??
In other words, if is truly a rape.
Dr. Rapist now that your joystick is stitched, who go bang ya wify for ya.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by omoharry(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please Doctors in the house...what will be the fate of this young man.will he still be able to -perform in bed as usual or be able to still father a child? this looks like he is doomed already in that this regards.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lilianEi: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chai, dis is terrible
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by chi4ik4(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
guy not Lagos but jos, it happened in jos north very close to university of jos staff quarters! d street is called ring road well populated with unijos students that are in off campus. it's about two weeks now

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hmmm!is it Lagos again?

I think this young lady should be applauded as a heroen.
girls please start watching zombie movies if you find it difficult to bite a rapist blocos.
noo animal, ur fellow animal should not be applauded for using her teeth to bite off a mans penis,tommorow now the animal would love to marry a man with penis abby? U generation of women are seriously cursed by God himself, sorry to us unfortunate men to exist with vampires,animals in human form like you, and may u bite off the manhood ur future husband. animal.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Godmother(f): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na wa o. I'm speechless; but the guy shouldn't have forced the lady naa. When she said she didn't want he should have just cooled off. See where gra gra landed him. Even though the head of the penis was sewn on it will never work like before.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by CaptainJune: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
samkay12:
Well..

Girl's first response might be to say "Serves him right" but really what dumb rapist will stick his johnson in his victim's mouth.
That must be a pretty stupid idiotic Rapist

On the other hand there must have been a "rush of blood to her head" and she bit it off as an act of revenge for something he did to her in the past. Then she starts screaming Rape Rape for some sympathy.

If he was a Rapist then.. No comment from me..
If he wasn't.. then.. It's just.. sigh!!

I think I'll stay away from BJs entirely.. Better safe than prick-less
Your analysis of this report is superb and corresponds with mine.

That girl should be arrested and properly investigated. They could have just been making love but the girl seized the opportunity to execute her sick revenge plan for something-God-knows-what he did in the past, perhaps, for cheating on her without realizing she had knowledge of the deed. This action may portray her intense desire for revenge that she was willing to play along just to get back @ him. Her screams of rape were just a way of attracting public sympathy to her side because she knows people would first judge the rapist and investigate the victim's tale later, that's if they ever have the gumption to do that.

There are two sides to a coin.

In this case, he may have attempted to forcefully rape her. You know how wicked and heartless many guys can be. They will take advantage of a girl's trust and invite her over knowing she would not refuse since they've been friends for a long time and there wouldn't have been any reason to suspect his motives or it could be that they were lovers but his urge to penetrate her against her will was met with resistance. He may have beaten her up and threatened her with death if she didn't cooperate. The girl may have then put on her survival skill and played along faking cooperation, working her way down to his john to bite it off as that was her only escape plan. Who knows how she got his equipment in her mouth if it was really a rape case but then it worked. In that case, she is a brave lass and deserves a medal of honour for rendering a serial rapist impotent for life. Such bravery. She has done the society a great service.

@ your comment in bold grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
lilianEi:
Chai, dis is terrible
yes that is the type of animal in women form we love..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edusouls:
is good we men see and know that women of nowadays are cursed and are very deadly...

Bro mi, I don de fear o.

Maybe the guy no gree give her money
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by great03(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
i dont believe d lady's side of the story before concluding it is rape, i would like to hear from d guy in question........
i believe they fought and d girl is only trying to use rape as an escape route in dis scenario......
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ChappyChase: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
that girl is a fool..she should have swallowed it
Hahahahhaha! Guy you dey binu oo! E no bad say the babe chop the stuff troway? You still want ham to swallow person generation? She never turn shark abeg...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Davvymavvy(f): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
discusant:

If she was epileptic - be it grand mal or petit mal - at the first arrival of seizures, she could not continue to bite the joystick to the extent of completely cutting it off.

And how come she ran away from the crime scene if indeed her been epileptic triggered the ordeal?

Good reasoning bro, however, seizure is under reflex and once triggered, the accompanied energy could slice anything flesh on its way. In such a case, normal physiological and anatomical coordination is lost.

Seizure could be self limiting? If so, after regaining her consciousness out of anxiety, she ran for safety?,,,postulation though
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
That serves him right! If he truly was a rapist.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by An2elect2(f): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

The man should look unto the hills, for his help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth.

grin grin funny but true

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by naijaboiy: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's not rape.

That girl is only using the rape story to cover up. Deep investigations should be carried out.

What sort of beast is that?

Since when did guys start raping girls in the mouth? undecided
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Uzonek:
Stupid guy. I guess he was waiting for a BJ.
He got served though!!
you are just a Dog in woman form, thats just what u re. when your huband or boyfriend beg for Mouth Gig, please bite off his joystick ooo...demonic woman,sorry for ur future husband.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by udmydearest(f): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this shit.
The human jaw isn't that strong.
are u doubting the power of ur jaw?? Talk to ur dentist, he'll tell u a whole lot.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Crieff(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Correction:

That is the work of a saw not teeth.

I'm beginning to agree that that lady must be a vampire.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by jazzy4naija(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
second circumcision
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by wordychap: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmmm
that's how a guy bit off a girls CLITORIS d other day
n everybody had a public view of d said private part lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Cyriloha(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate
his luck because
Some men live, some don't- it's difficult to give
a recent estimate as we only hear about the
well-publicized cases. And even if one doesn't
die directly from blood loss, the shock that
follows can lead to impaired decisions which can
be fatal. Further, infection could cause death.
There are historical estimates from continents
(Western Europe vs. Asia) which practiced
castration &/or penectomy in previous centures
recording varying mortality rates among men
who underwent this mutilation. China seemed
to have a lower death rate despite amputating
both the penis and testes, as perhaps they
exercised better measures to ensure survival-
reducing blood loss, cauterizing the wound
immediately, and preventing infection.....so he did well in fixing it back he mighty have Erection but the already dead parts will not erect. ..Thanks
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by G3n3sis: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rapist? Think again. Am not sure undecided
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by timota(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is the best news I have read since I was born and I thank God for the courage the girl displayed. I think that this will serve as a deterrent to all rapist
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
udmydearest:
are u doubting the power of ur jaw?? Talk to ur dentist, he'll tell u a whole lot.
you want the science of this?
Unless she files her teeth every day, she cannot generate enough sheer force to cut an erect joystick with teeth.

Besides, how did it even get into her mouth
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by shilz(f): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
*yuck*hw person go get mind taste anoda person blood na wetin I no understand..*throwsup*
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by mightycrown1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
NOTHING WE NO GO READ FROM NAIRALAND

NAIRALAND GBOLE, O GBOLE , O GBOPURO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.