Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating (1096 Views)

Would You Allow Her Be Your Hubby's Personal Assistant? / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by greghamite: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
By STELLA OBOMANU, with additional Reports

When it comes to cheating in relationships, I don’t believe there are any definitive or set clues. He could be working late, or cheating late. He could be dressing up for you or his mistress. Sadly, that’s what makes this cheating so confusing and hurtful. When you trust your spouse, you trust his explanations. But there are always certain things that get our antennae up and trust me sister, they don’t seem to change much over the years, although with the advent of technology, those little hints now seem to involve a lot more cellphones and social media and a lot less lipstick on the collar. Here are 10 classic signs your man might be cheating.

He starts dressing better.

Did your man suddenly morph from baggy shirts, fades jeans and dirty boots to smart suits and shiny loafers? You should be worried, I mean, why he sudden change? I’d also add that if he starts wearing cologne all of a sudden, or changing the cologne he always wears to something new. Could be a sign the mistress or side chick gave him a bottle that she likes better.

Guarding the cellphone.

This is one I’ve heard a lot in my girlfriend circles; if he suddenly starts sleeping with the phone by his bedside, or taking it into the shower with him, there is something wrong. He may also turn it off when you’re together under the guise that he doesn’t want to be disturbed while he’s with you while all he is trying to avoid is the of risk her texting or calling while you’re there. If he won’t even let you touch his phone, girl, sumpthin’ up.

Password protecting everything.

It’s prudent to password protect your phone and other devices in this day and age, but it can also be a sign if he suddenly starts doing it when he never cared before. Oh and if he refuses to give you the password he is definitely doing something wrong.

He begins making hurtful remarks about you.

Picking fights all of a sudden is a classic ploy. This way if he ever gets caught, he can blame it on you and say you two were always fighting!

He begins to drop a female name into his conversations.

I’ve heard this one before, that a guy having an affair will start bringing up a certain woman all of the time. Apparently it gives him an adrenaline rush to feel like he can talk about her and get away with it. I’d also add that if he avoids......

More...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/10-signs-your-hubby-is-cheating/

Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by vizkiz: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
so if I start dressing "better" does that means I am cheating on prettythicksme or mhizkel abi? undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by donholy28(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
u can never tell unless u catch us red handed...innocent till then
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by AsanwaKC(f): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
coolok...incase of incasity
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by beycity(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
So to dress well now nah sign of Cheating abi Issokia oh.
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by boboLIL(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nat all abegi
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by boboLIL(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
AsanwaKC:
coolok...incase of incasity
incase 0f necessity
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by fuckshit: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
fυςking good one; some of these fυςking signs are equally exhibited by ladies who fυςking cheat too.
He She begins making hurtful remarks about you.

Picking fights all of a sudden is a classic ploy. This way if he she ever gets caught, he she can blame it on you and say you two were always fighting!
indeed, this is a fυςking classic ploy; bıtçhes who are fυςking experts in cheating in a relationship are fυςking good at this grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
vizkiz:
so if I start dressing "better" does that means I am cheating on prettythicksme or mhizkel abi? undecided
U already cheating cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by Mhizkel(f): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
vizkiz:
shocked You already cheating on me with prettythicksme. sad
Re: 10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating by vizkiz: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked You already cheating on me with prettythicksme. sad

errrmmm....I can explain embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend / How To Treat A Lady Right / Is This True About Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.