Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (83792 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Harmony10: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
edgeproduk:

grin you mean all of the five ways can work on you?

You love attention. You got a lot of attention on this thread. A guy who is patient enough to give you the attention will seal deal.

Talk true and let d devil be ashamed grin grin grin
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by donephi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

sad sad sad

My heart is unmeltable joor grin

#TEAM SCENT
Aii
I guess I knw wat to do
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by trila01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Try it first nah grin

#TEAM SCENT
it even melted at 100°c so wat should I mould it into
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by 9jatatafo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
1. Build a castle for her in the air.
2. Borrow a friend's bugatti and take clothes from friends and form big.
Tell her this car is the smallest among the fleet of cars. She is all yours
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by ramdris(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:
I'm here to read comments tongue

#TEAM SCENT
Not scent but saint. Thank me later...
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Greyworld: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Yes darling, I have a heart that's made of Iron grin

#TEAM SCENT
Am impressed.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by dharay99: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

sad sad sad

My heart is unmeltable joor grin

#TEAM SCENT
ur hrt unmeltable?
#Note taken.#
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Solomonodimegwu(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
*just passing by*
continue moving dont stop ooo
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by uyisteven(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehehe grin
You love challenges right? I bet you can't win this onewink

#TEAM SCENT
A man must have faith...To u miss, i blive it wud b worth it
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by suzzy16(f): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:
I'm here to read comments tongue

#TEAM SCENT
me too
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Solomonodimegwu(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well none of the five ways can win my heart wink

#TEAM SCENT
ifahear, oh! U need a kiss, na only kiss fit melt ur heart ni?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Harmony10: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

You love attention. You got a lot of attention on this thread. A guy who is patient enough to give you the attention will seal deal.

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Harmony10: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=adeh39 post=34933216]

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Harmony10: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

#TEAM SCENT

Talk true and let d devil be ashamed
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Staru1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick.......

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Watin I dey even write? Una bye bye joor.
too much guy
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

this is sweet...I just wash my bab head wit dis now
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
i no see recharge card for the list, why?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by kenoz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by chaxking(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bros u three much abeg Op no 1-4 na nonsense, your own sure die, I rest ma case... cool
buygala:
6- Indian Ring.... Those touch-and-follow rings work wonders smiley

7- Promise of marriage..... A very heartless but very effective way of winning a girl's undivided attention....Propose to her, and watch her open wide the gates of her heart and her vagina sad

8- Being disorderly.... Most girls like having to re-arrange a guy's life.... They enjoy compelling their guy to do stuff like getting rid of that ugly smell in his car and crib, being more serious with academics, stop smoking weed, etc ... In summary ladies like 'reforming' bad boys sad

9- Sex.... Most girls stick with good fucckers like maggots stick with corpses... Their orgasm is obviously much more important to them than they care to admit smiley
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Skmoda360(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
with money the rest are bullshit...aint no killing myself over any dame that's gonna give me a huge heart break.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Harmony10:

Talk true and let d devil be ashamed

Funny guycheesy

You think that's what i want?

You made a mistake bro wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by solonazzy: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:

Seriously I thought I am gud... Bt for Dis Lil piece u wrote here, I remove ma hat
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by jomoh: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Oh yeah, you can check my signature for further information. You can also Pm, so that we can talk better wink

Thanks.

#TEAM SCENT

Taar! If I click on that link make my hand bend.

As for the Profile pics, you try small sha but I won't be abracadabraed
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
What melts my heart.

2015 Ford Shelby GT (cobra edition). grin
which of the edition ur papa get?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Alao96(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
1 money 2 momey 3 money 4 money 5* more money
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by INTROVERT(f): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jenams:
which of the edition ur papa get?

I guess you don't strive to be better than your father. undecided.....
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by SamuelAgent(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:

That's so thoughtful of you.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by bakila: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Really? How do you intend to calm me down?

#TEAM SCENT
Please becareful. You are pretty and stubborn that is a dangerous combination.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by uyisteven(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
INTROVERT:

Duo I admit dat comeback was crazy bt 2015 model..dats 2 small 4 u....I blive spaceship wud com close...
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
oluwhathossyne:
1. GIVE ME MONEY
2.GIVE ME MONEY
3.MORE MONEY......................
1. U need a GUN! 2 u need a big GUN! 3. Where is ur GUN?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don already break my papa record! MSC @ 26 already. Oya answer my question. Which edition ur papa get?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by INTROVERT(f): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jenams:
I don already break my papa record! MSC @ 26 already. Oya answer my question. Which edition ur papa get?

I'm finishing my PHD next month.... sorry I can't tell you my age angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.