Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (83788 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

U tryna tease me? cheesy Dnt start wot u can't finish baby ! wink

Reallywink Okay ooo

How was your night darling wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Why am I just getting to see this ? cheesy

OP, I love this write-up.. Kudos cool
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2015
lacicrips:

Why make promises you know you can't keep?
Well have made one and am keeping it unless she broke it it remains sacred
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
guu morninq madam.
I'm cold, yhu...

Hi, how was your night?
I'm feeling cold too wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
calabaman:

then what?
honesty?....loyalty?.....caring?
OR PERHAPS MY FAVOURITE DOGMEAT PEPPERSOUP
Heeehehecheesy
Catfish peppersoup will be better dear wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
edgeproduk:

Hmmm a lot of heart breaks,if I can seal those patches that means I will be the winner.but don't tell me you are so sturborn that no body is able to penetrate your heart,its not good dear.Gird yourself for a come back and let life begin....we have all suffered heart broke and we will keep getting it until the right one comes.You can start with me . grin
The name is arthur,what is your name dear?

Lol............. Funny guy cheesy

How was your night?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2015
luuvee:

Story for d gods! wat moves you den? Person like u self before d guy open mouth self you don fall break teeth already.

grin grin grin

Why don't you try me and see first wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by dharay99: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Hi, how was your night?

I'm feeling cold too wink

#TEAM SCENT
hmm, cool my nyt was.
Sorry yhu cold.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
hmm, cool my nyt was. Sorry yhu cold.

Okay dear wink
Thanks, but sorry is not enough wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by dharay99: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Okay dear wink

Thanks, but sorry is not enough wink

#TEAM SCENT

telme wah u need ßae...
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by peleson: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick.......

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Watin I dey even write? Una bye bye joor.
Mehnn ds is hilarious
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by peleson: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Nawa ooo, you really mean business ooo cheesy

You tried sha, but what makes you think that I will fall in love and become weak wink

What if I've gone through a lot of heartbreak, and I couldn't fall in love again?

#TEAM SCENT

I wear the most erotic n sexy n nice cologne ever
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by peleson: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Oh yeah, you can check my signature for further information. You can also Pm, so that we can talk better wink

Thanks.

#TEAM SCENT
But that guy is not cute tho! He is just ok
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Words don't work on ladies these days, just so you know.
words would win the heart of women till eternity, wether you admit it or not. Most native, local girls like living on self denials n stronghead, but i have neva seen where such has taken any of them to,instead some of such has little or nofin to offer... but as shake spear has rightly said ...as it has been in most cases, that.. "even the resistance of a woman is her conquest"...mature girls enjoy the moment and just see where it takes them to...that's the fun of toasting, its not gidigbo...
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by kwaraguy(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
MsBliss:
Guys deceiving gals since 19BC
Hahaha and knowing that still doesn't prevents you from been deceived. Guys are really powerful indeed
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by jomoh: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol........ Your hand no fit bend joor..... cheesy

Oya look into my eyes and forget your name wink

#TEAM SCENT

Shuo! shocked shocked na eye u do am put? **covers eye before temptation sets in** cool cool

wetin dey your eye sef. Nothing dey happen. I no dey forget anything. **Thinking loud-Na wa o, woman dey tell me make I look into her eyes. For this fasting period? Fi*e gel for that matter o. Tufia the Devil is a liar.** cool
cool
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by segzyogondus(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
She is simply not ready for him
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by saasala(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

For real o my brother and that was supposed to be the first of more to come just to satisfy her cravings for materialism. What won't one do for love?. When you fall in love just pray it's with the right woman else you are doomed o. That thing they call LOVE is powerful beyond description.
Being my fiancee depends on what was going on in her mind when she insisted i must date her for a whole year before she accepts my proposal. Won't blame her for that cos we had only met couple of days before i indicated interest and she insisted she wasn't gonna be rushed but each day we met one uses calculator to sum the money spent.

Eeeyaah, so where is she now? Do you guys still get to communicate?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

telme wah u need ßae...

Come on! You know what I need dear wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
jomoh:

Shuo! shocked shocked na eye u do am put? **covers eye before temptation sets in** cool cool

wetin dey your eye sef. Nothing dey happen. I no dey forget anything. **Thinking loud-Na wa o, woman dey tell me make I look into her eyes. For this fasting period? Fi*e gel for that matter o. Tufia the Devil is a liar.** cool
cool

Abeg forget that thing jare wink

Look into my eyeswink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by dharay99: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Come on! You know what I need dear wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
ohk, come on bed hun. cool
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

ohk, come on bed hun. cool

Sharp guy wink

That's why I love you wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by dharay99: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Sharp guy wink

That's why I love you wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
lolz...tease tease.
Crazie girl. tongue
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2015
peleson:
But that guy is not cute tho! He is just ok
Yeah, he's not really cute but he's still okay wink
Hope you will vote for him on Monday?

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
lolz...tease tease. Crazie girl. tongue

Lol...... cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the complimentswink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by dharay99: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol...... cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the complimentswink

#TEAM SCENT
wlcm darl.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by omooba969(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Reallywink Okay ooo

How was your night darling wink

#TEAM SCENT

Hey sup, nite was cool 10x. 'hope u had a gud 1 too, any plans for today or u dnt mind rollin' wit moi. smiley
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by hensben(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
oluwhathossyne:
1. GIVE ME MONEY
2.GIVE ME MONEY
3.MORE MONEY......................
shey u be cripple wey them dey give money..madam go make ur own money.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol............. Funny guy cheesy

How was your night?

#TEAM SCENT

Lol sturborn chick cheesy...My night was slendid,and yours?hope you will open your heart today?because I need to pass through it to some we're very important,ejoor.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by prettyboi1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Oh yeah, you can check my signature for further information. You can also Pm, so that we can talk better wink

Thanks.

#TEAM SCENT

Seen my PM request? cool
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettyboi1:

Seen my PM request? cool
Really? Lemme check
How is ur day going?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by prettyboi1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Lemme check

How is ur day going?

#TEAM SCENT
My day's been going great, thanks. How's yours been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.