Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (83782 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Harmony10: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Funny guycheesy

You think that's what i want?

You made a mistake bro wink

#TEAM SCENT

Ok ooo!!! But just as some1 said earlier we all have turn-ons. We can't hide it or deny it 4 too long. One day one sharp, patient guy wil calm down, study and understand u and flow into u.

I pray make e b correct guy sha. Cos most overly tough girl melt 4 d wrong one.

U seems b one pleasantly, tough girl. So may u melt 4 d right one IJN
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by lacicrips(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Promises of marriage work pass magic
Why make promises you know you can't keep?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by MEILYN(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Darteyyyy:

Your lines are lame....

Sorry to say.

But you need to go back to school.
Bros, me and you get fight before? I am sorry to say too but I am here to learn and also to improve my vocabularies. Yes, I am not in the university yet, my schooling is still going on.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Harmony10:

Ok ooo!!! But just as some1 said earlier we all have turn-ons. We can't hide it or deny it 4 too long. One day one sharp, patient guy wil calm down, study and understand u and flow into u.

I pray make e b correct guy sha. Cos most overly tough girl melt 4 d wrong one.

U seems b one pleasantly, tough girl. So may u melt 4 d right one IJN

Okay Sir! Amen ooo wink still waiting for the man sha wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
bakila:

Please becareful. You are pretty and stubborn that is a dangerous combination.

Heeeehehe cheesy

Okay ooo, I've heard you wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
jomoh:

Taar! If I click on that link make my hand bend.
As for the Profile pics, you try small sha but I won't be abracadabraed

Lol........ Your hand no fit bend joor..... cheesy
Oya look into my eyes and forget your name wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Solomonodimegwu:
ifahear, oh! U need a kiss, na only kiss fit melt ur heart ni?

Why don't you give me the kiss firstwink try it maybe it will melt my heart or not wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
uyisteven:

A man must have faith...To u miss, i blive it wud b worth it

Okay ooo........I'm keeping my fingers crossed wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
dharay99:
ur hrt unmeltable? #Note taken.#

Sweetheart wink
How are you doing?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:

Not scent but saint. Thank me later...

S.heart it's SCENT wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
hmmm.

Since 1908

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Lovechyld101(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick.......

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Watin I dey even write? Una bye bye joor.

All this thing na gibberish this will work last 20 years gone at d days when wording dey catch babe all ur blabbing would only go thru the right ear and pass out tru the left wordings with out kobo is a joke let ur money do the talking.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Lovechyld101(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
If everything on that list catches babes except Money I would be having a 3some right now.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by saasala(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:

Lolz, welcome to the club. Money makes them deceive us to a point of no return, with these tips one can land the real deal.
Imagine a lady i promised to buy very neat tokunbo end of discussion told me she won't use it except i buy her new model Benz Eclass and when i checked the price of that car eeeehnn!, that was when i knew the girl was on a mission. My love stopped been blind by force, i begin see sharp sharp. grin

Are you serious you wanted to buy her a car for real? Is was she your fiance
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Adex001:
wow! I like have phobia for guys that goes straight to the point grin

nawa for u o
guy why u tempt me with ur sister pix naa undecided
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by omooba969(m): 12:49am On Jun 20, 2015
prettyboi1:

I just saw your pic. You're really so gorgeous. wink wink wink wink

adeh39:

Lol cheesy

Thank you darling wink

#TEAM SCENT

Prettyboi1's sweet words just worked on you. cheesy
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 20, 2015
omooba969:

Prettyboi1's sweet words just worked on you. cheesy

Lol....... If i hear cheesy
It's not near it at all dear, I've heard and seen more than that wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by omooba969(m): 1:00am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....... If i hear cheesy

It's not near it at all dear, I've heard and seen more than that wink

#TEAM SCENT

I think u like to brag & u enjoy teasing guys. Btw 'think u meant to fast asleep by nw...kilode?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 20, 2015
omooba969:

I think u like to brag & u enjoy teasing guys. Btw 'think u meant to fast asleep by nw...kilode?

I don't brag dear, but I love teasing guyswink

How can I sleep when u are still awake?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 20, 2015
saasala:

Are you serious you wanted to buy her a car for real? Is was she your fiance

For real o my brother and that was supposed to be the first of more to come just to satisfy her cravings for materialism. What won't one do for love?. When you fall in love just pray it's with the right woman else you are doomed o. That thing they call LOVE is powerful beyond description.
Being my fiancee depends on what was going on in her mind when she insisted i must date her for a whole year before she accepts my proposal. Won't blame her for that cos we had only met couple of days before i indicated interest and she insisted she wasn't gonna be rushed but each day we met one uses calculator to sum the money spent.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Midehi:

what do you want to do with ladies on nairaland?
is that the reason you are here?

Yes, one of the reasons.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by omooba969(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

I don't brag dear, but I love teasing guyswink

How can I sleep when u are still awake?

#TEAM SCENT

@bolded,

U tryna tease me? cheesy Dnt start wot u can't finish baby ! wink
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....... Amen oooo grin

Your prayers would be answered when Guys stop deceiving and breaking women's heart wink

#TEAM SCENT
Things have changed with the times. It's ladies that break more hearts these days.
However, if a lady presents a meal like the one pictured below and thinks it's great, well, she should know what to expect as the image says it all.

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Darteyyyy(m): 3:31am On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
Bros, me and you get fight before? I am sorry to say too but I am here to learn and also to improve my vocabularies. Yes, I am not in the university yet, my schooling is still going on.

Was just messing around with you bro.... Na joke I dey o...

I no dey find trouble.

I'm sorry if that came out rude....
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by luuvee(m): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol..... I am too stubborn to be moved by those things wink

#TEAM SCENT
Story for d gods! wat moves you den? Person like u self before d guy open mouth self you don fall break teeth already.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Abayor7: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:
The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won't want to die. I don't want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Wonderful write up! grin
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Daniela001: 5:24am On Jun 20, 2015
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH
YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE
SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A
COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING
YOU ALL YOU WANT.

BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND
ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT
REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE. CONTACT US VIA
EMAIL, illuminatikingdom001@gmail.com OR CALL, +2349027338463.

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 20, 2015
you too much
buygala:
6- Indian Ring.... Those touch-and-follow rings work wonders smiley

7- Promise of marriage..... A very heartless but very effective way of winning a girl's undivided attention....Propose to her, and watch her open wide the gates of her heart and her vagina sad

8- Being disorderly.... Most girls like having to re-arrange a guy's life.... They enjoy compelling their guy to do stuff like getting rid of that ugly smell in his car and crib, being more serious with academics, stop smoking weed, etc ... In summary ladies like 'reforming' bad boys sad

9- Sex.... Most girls stick with good fucckers like maggots stick with corpses... Their orgasm is obviously much more important to them than they care to admit smiley
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by MistadeRegal(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2015
MEILYN:

I was beginning to like your comment but your last few words turned me off......THEY ARE TOO EXTREME. I don't like jokes where you include GOD.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Nawa ooo, you really mean business ooo cheesy

You tried sha, but what makes you think that I will fall in love and become weak wink

What if I've gone through a lot of heartbreak, and I couldn't fall in love again?

Hmmm a lot of heart breaks,if I can seal those patches that means I will be the winner.but don't tell me you are so sturborn that no body is able to penetrate your heart,its not good dear.Gird yourself for a come back and let life begin....we have all suffered heart broke and we will keep getting it until the right one comes.You can start with me . grin
The name is arthur,what is your name dear?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by calabaman(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol cheesy
Nice scent ke grin
It can't work for me jare wink

#TEAM SCENT
then what?
honesty?....loyalty?.....caring?
OR PERHAPS MY FAVOURITE DOGMEAT PEPPERSOUP
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by dharay99: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Sweetheart wink

How are you doing?

#TEAM SCENT
guu morninq madam.

I'm cold, yhu...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.