Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them (45476 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Caseless: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

The first woman on that clip is Truckpusher's mum. The dad is the first man holding walking stick where they were playing draft. tongue tongue
Don't say that of my guy angry angry
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Litmus: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Looks as if Nigerians are turning stupid like the rest of Africa. The thing is, after destroying the little chance they have of making something out of life even if small, they run to Europe and expect pity.

[img] http://www.maryscullyreports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/African-immigrants-at-Ital-border-Jean-Christophe-MagnenetAFPGetty-Images-June-16-2015.jpg [/img]

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by philips70(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:

Na my guy too grin
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by freeage7(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
If u like bomb, if u don't like don't bomb, Buhari must sack u.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Obipat(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm in support of ND youths, let's bring this country to its knees.
I will never forgive ND militants if they don't make this country ungovernable for Daura President

*I remember Chibok scam*
mu.mu, are u going to join them or let ur brother join them? Ur kind will have armed robber as a boy friend. Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Lanceslot(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
You idiots should deal with boko haram first, nonsense.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nobody makes a country ungovernable for a retired general. Don't forget he once was

ECOTERRORS:
I will never forgiveND militants if they don't make this country ungovernable for Daura President

*I remember Chibok scam*

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by dollarlander: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Badeh should shut the hell up and deal with Boko Haram first before making silly noise.

I'm sure he understood clearly what it means for a nation to have two insurgent groups in two strategic parts of the country.

It is easier for badeh to deal with the Niger delta militants than the boko haram.

Boko harams are ready to die, militants wants to enjoy their money and live very big on criminal activities.

Badeh under BUHARI's watch needs just 2weeks to wipe out Niger Delta militants that in the next 100years you will not hear about Niger Delta militancy again.

But boko harams s case is different in the sense that they want to die and goto heaven. A man that consider himself dead is difficult to fight. And also, boko haram is a world wide affair and religious in a way, due to the believe of certain Islamic sect. You can have many countries whose leaders are Islamic and believe in the course of boko haram and support them. Niger delta does not enjoy such large support and acceptance.

So dealing with Niger delta touts is a small thing for Nigeria armed forces once they are given order to carry out the assignment. You won't believe they are Nigerians soldiers the kind of carnage the Niger delta miscreants will face.

For instance that very fat cockroach, called Asari Dokubo, will prefer to go down and enjoy his money than to loose all he had made due to bad governance of Jonathan Goodluck, than to face the wrath of Nigerian armed forces.

Its like a drunk chicken that has not seeing a mad hawk. That is Niger delta militia to Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Correctman0606: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you are a Nigerian and you are reading this post, you should quickly report this Alex Bade, whether na Alex Bad them dey calll am to Buhari that his (Buhari's) government is close to the biggest trouble and may even go down. Alex is about generating the biggest problem. If he is looking for trouble that will be worse than boko haram. Even though, I am not a friend to apc or Buhari but I will be the last person to cause deaths. I am unlike Buhari, Atiku and all other Islam members who jubilate on sighting human blood. Tell Alex to mind his business and not push this country into another war. The falling oil price alone is enough problem for us all. Tell, although Buhari has told the world that his old age otherwise call the ''oldest Wine Man'' that Alex is about to cause problem for his goverhment. From the way, Alex is going, Buhari should know that he, Alex is his greatest enemy.

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will never forgive ND militants if they don't make this country ungovernable for Daura President

*I remember Chibok scam*

We all want the same thing but are these ND militants up to task we pray they remove their allowance maybe that would get them back to the creeks
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Eneze1(f): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
obailala:
Leave youths to continue their daily feeding duty by using guns to rob people right?... Just like the myopic northerners supported BH until BH became out of control monsters and engulfed them.

You say nothing happened to pipelines when youths were guiding them?... You never heard of the 400,000 barrels per day oil theft which happened in the last 5 years and which even forced Shell to close operations and leave Delta state completely?... 400,000barels/day is same as $40million/day and $1.2billion/month and $14.4billion per year. Multiply that by 5 and you get $72billion lost in 5 years under the brilliant youth/militant contract of pipeline protection and you think nothing was wrong with that?

Or probably you assume the money lost were lost to Niger-Deltans (who own the oil) so therefore it is okay. But may I remind you that the biggest players in the oil bunkering game are mainly from the north and south-west and those Niger-delta youths/militants are only paid peanuts like slaves for polluting their own environment but of course, for some weird reason, you think this is okay.

..And finally, you call the arrest of criminals tribalism?.. No comments! lipsrsealed

Thank you for enlightening him. If the government allows this madness to fester it will still be the same set of people that will be shouting neglect in the future. This nonsense must be nip in the bud.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by AMI3(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
I blive the FG should handle these guys with caution. The problem of this is country is too enormous, this is not all about daring these guys the FG should tackle this issue with diplomacy so that tension will not be at increase in this beautiful country of ours. Creating problem is not the solution.May be some of us have not heard a gun shot b4 or may be we feel that the sound of gun and its effect are the same with bomb or we think that riot and war are the same. May b we should live our comfort zone and travel to other countries and c the effect of war then we will always be careful of what we do and b gr8tful to God.

God bless GEJ because he saw it all.
Go and ask mama Peace she will tell y she said 'there is God o'

shallom.

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by okekeanayo(f): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
LoveMachine:
Now they wanna jump bad? 6 years of inactivity But now when gov is finally trying to do right they wanna act up? THIS IS WHY WE DON'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
it is very painful to see our surposeth leaders of tomorrow born in computer age and being out smarted by those of the analog age.
The nigerian military heads have been in north-east making billions of naira for themselves in an act which brought loss to nigeria and nigerians. Now that the whole world attention is in north-east their source of dubious income is closed, they have started provoking a sleeping lion without no reason but propaganda so that when these boys are provoked into carrying arms, the arm forces heads will see market to sell their stolen arms from north-east while expecting FG to send them back to Niger-delta where they will steal crude oil in vessels.
In my opinion, the arm forces are using our heads and they are responsible for our woes!
le
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Correctman0606: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
PUSH1:
Nobody makes a country ungovernable for a retired general. Don't forget he once was

That empty carton and the world Oldest Wine you call Buhari had just told the world that his old age will not allow him to perform and you are describing him as a general. General indeed.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Appleyard(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
I said I was told and didn't believe, but his post ant that of others is making me to believe that stereotype.

alright...
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by all4gud(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Have they finished dealing with faceless Boko Haram?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Elxandre(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
the military is more capable of taking out the militants from the Niger Delta faster than boko haram because boko haram are getting supports/men/weapons etc from north African countries and some west African countries but where will the Niger Delta militants get theirs? Can Niger Delta militants take a casualty of over 3,000 militants and still continue to fight? Boko Haram have been killed in thousands but they still keep getting recruits from other Islamic countries and free weapons likewise saboteurs in the military that's why they keep fighting; but can the Niger deltans and massob take this huge losses?

Let's face it, these people have the capability of crippling Nigeria's oil production, which Nigeria can't afford.
I still can't recall any war against militancy or even terrorism that has been totally won!
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Badeh should shut the hell up and deal with Boko Haram first before making silly noise.

I'm sure he understood clearly what it means for a nation to have two insurgent groups in two strategic parts of the country.
Na wa for this country o.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by AMI3(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
dollarlander:
Guy your soup cud have been so sweet but u over salted it. Allow GEJ to be. pray 4 peace.

It is easier for badeh to deal with the Niger delta militants than the boko haram.

Boko harams are ready to die, militants wants to enjoy their money and live very big on criminal activities.

Badeh under BUHARI's watch needs just 2weeks to wipe out Niger Delta militants that in the next 100years you will not hear about Niger Delta militancy again.

But boko harams s case is different in the sense that they want to die and goto heaven. A man that consider himself dead is difficult to fight. And also, boko haram is a world wide affair and religious in a way, due to the believe of certain Islamic sect. You can have many countries whose leaders are Islamic and believe in the course of boko haram and support them. Niger delta does not enjoy such large support and acceptance.

So dealing with Niger delta touts is a small thing for Nigeria armed forces once they are given order to carry out the assignment. You won't believe they are Nigerians soldiers the kind of carnage the Niger delta miscreants will face.

For instance that very fat cockroach, called Asari Dokubo, will prefer to go down and enjoy his money than to loose all he had made due to bad governance of Jonathan Goodluck, than to face the wrath of Nigerian armed forces.

Its like a drunk chicken that has not seeing a mad hawk. That is Niger delta militia to Nigerian armed forces.

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Luukasz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
*I remember Chibok scam*
Nw i see reasons Y NDelta will forever remain Nigeria's Minority/Underdeveloped region.Their Stupidity & Lack of Intelligence has cost Dem a lot.U ar a perfect example,ur post lack intelligence.Try Shít with PMB & U will know he's not like dat Clueless Weakling called GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by MizMyColi(f): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
cheesy
You too much!

I hereby forgive you for the first blunder of generalizationgrin
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by mordouc(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

*I remember Chibok scam*
You are a stupid fool. Don't understand why you people reason as if there is no end time and you claim to serve GOD and at the same time you want war. Bastard Omo'Ale.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by crisycent: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
The music wan start so! Military that couldn't deal with BH when they had just sticks and cutlasses. They want to go to the creeks? I dey laugh in Latin.....jajajajajajajja
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
dollarlander:

And you are happy your country has a arm force that can defend your country.So they can't fight some group of people because they are ready to die and go to heaven,but they can go and kill defenceless old men and women...or do you really think that it is the millitant they will kill?no my friend it is the children and aged that can run or protect them selves,am talking of people like your grand mother or old mother.
You think if the oil were to be in north and they have millitants behaving like this the army will have the effrontery to kill them?the answer is NO.If you want to kill millitants use your intellegence to go after them,they are not faceless stop bombing and killing everybody its a lazy arm force that behaves in such a manner.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Now that this Alex guy has grown some balls to threaten the Great People of the Niger Delta, I guess it's safe to say all Oil and Gas companies (foreign and local) should be ready to close shop and pack, 'cos the military has promised to make the region too hot and difficult for them to operate.
THIS IS WHY WE WANT TO BREAK AWAY FROM NIGERIA AND CREATE A COUNTRY WE CALL OUR OWN

#Operation12Monkeys loading.....
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by stan4guy6(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
tolulope855:
Building an ARMY of FREEDOM FIGHTERS.... care to join?
I wanna join
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by maddman: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
chuna1985:
book haram is killing people in d north n buhari prefers to bomb innocent people in the south.

you're mouthed bro :feel:
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Neplusultra(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by mauriceju2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
[s][/s][b][/b][i][/i]
obailala:
[size=13pt]All criminals should be brought to their knees. We cannot continue to live in a jungle nation where criminals reign supreme. North, east, west or south, criminals should never be celebrated or allowed to exist for any reason, be it political, ethnic or religious.

A lot of misguided and myopic Nigerians are presently defending and glorifying miscreants all for the sake of ethnicity, I laugh at this pure case of foolishness and quick amnesia.

Remember this was exactly how myopic and illiterate northerners were supporting Bokoharam because they believed BH was killing Christians and destabilising GEJ's government. Not until BH grew into an uncontrollable monster and started consuming their own people before the people realised their collective folly.

Now I see the more educated and enlightened southerners about to repeat the same dumb cycle of the northerners by referring to sea pirates/kidnappers/robbers/bunkerers/rapist as 'innocent people' all because the president is from the north.

Una welldone![/size]

cc: SUBMARINE, chuna1985, Truckpusher, wordcat, atiakatata, googlepikin, ZeroTolerance, ECOTERRORS
what do do say about the CHIBOX SCAM THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THIS GOVERNMENT?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by sniper77(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:

I was told the south-south is bereft of modicum 'intellectuality' , I didn't believe, until I saw your likes on this forum and those ogogoro/kaikai sellers I saw on channels tv last night. You all prove that belief right!

The few you saw is now a yardstick that assisted you in your survey to draw a conclusion on the entire region.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by CSTR2: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Luukasz:
Nw i see reasons Y NDelta will forever remain Nigeria's Minority/Underdeveloped region.Their Stupidity & Lack of Intelligence has cost Dem a lot.U ar a perfect example,ur post lack intelligence.Try Shít with PMB & U will know he's not like dat Clueless Weakling called GEJ
You don't know what you are saying.
The niger-delta is probably the most developed and livable part of this zoo country.
No other region comes close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.