Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,120 members, 7,842,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them (45433 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Caseless: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
aimuan:
what about boko haran
I say anyone, irrespective of religion, region and tribe.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by jbhitler(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
This is nonsense.when the old man in Abuja is trying to solve the complex security challenges in the North East,you are bombing a peaceful region.You called for it and you will get it! badeh,how many boko's did you kill? you parasites.soldiers that got shot in the buttocks are now making noise in the media.i know,you are not helping buhari but you are trying to incite the Niger Deltans against buhari.HE THAT SEEKETH FINETH.General Zamani's experiences will be helpful,meet him.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Rotimi47: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Rexnegro:

Can't u read or what ? Badeh said South boys breach their agreement ...sometimes u gat take sometin by force if u can . Whatever happened to them is caused by them. Its was obvious they were chilling out because its clueless gej that was there...make they carry arms , this time around pmB dey there , he got master degree from war college so he will no how to curb those biased bastard(militants) from that region.
PMB is a war veteran as he fought during the civil war, fought against Chadians when they invaded part of Northern Nigeria and he also fought against a deadly islamists group maitasene( I hope it's spelt right ), PMB is a rtd General and his experience and that of a revived military may be brought to bear on the militants.

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:

I was told the south-south is bereft of modicum 'intellectuality' , I didn't believe, until I saw your likes on this forum and those ogogoro/kaikai sellers I saw on channels tv last night. You all prove that belief right!

Mad dog on the loose.Ogogoro is our local gin,if the government is sensible enough they can improve the quality and it will start competing with international brand.From your region which is yours...

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Badeh should shut the hell up and deal with Boko Haram first before making silly noise.

I'm sure he understood clearly what it means for a nation to have two insurgent groups in two strategic parts of the country.

Your sense of reasoning is very low and I had wanted to attack you until I saw your username

2 Likes

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Ababadada:
We will go advance anti aircraft missiles to bring down those helicopters and fighter jets. No cause for alarm one thing must kill a man. South south must free from oppressors
Hope you won't cry like you did over Odi? It's widely believed that the decision of Obasanjo to destroy Odi was not unconnected to the killing of soldiers there. Don't forget, Buhari is not just a soldier but a combatant one.

God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by obailala(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
wordcat:
Let there be NO selective justice!

That's all I have to say;

What is good for Bello is good for Onanefe.

You speak as if you are certainly sympathetic to some of the criminals due to ethnic sentiments but I can assure you this is a very wrong application of ethnic sentiments or brotherhood. How can you possibly support and defend the miscreants who terrorise your own people all because they are from your region?... What you have just said sounds like, "why should the police only arrest the robbers operating in my neighbourhood?... what about the robbers operating in other neighbourhoods?"

If I have armed robbers operating in my village, I would be happier if the police attends to the robbers operating in my village first before any others. I wonder why this simple logic doesn't apply in the bigger picture, or maybe we are all myopic and are incapable of seeing the big picture. If the militants in the creeks are allowed to grow into uncontrollable monsters (just like BH was allowed), who would suffer more from their menace?... Isn't it the same Niger-Deltans (the innocent ones of course)?... I remember early 2009 when militancy was at its peak. Travellers going along the east-west road from warri to PH were continuously harassed and robbed by militants in broad day light and nobody, not the police nor army could do anything about it. The question I ask is, "who uses the east-west road more?... Isn't it the southeasterners and innocent niger-deltans?" ...Just go to Warri today and ask Agofure bus drivers who ply that route most to explain to you their experiences in 2008/2009.

Anyway, just for your information, the army has not pulled out of the NE. As a matter of fact, army HQ has only just been moved to the NE to boost the fight against the northern terrorists. You may have not heard of any military bombings of BH recently but that is because BH forces and camps have already been decimated by the military operations which took place prior to the elections. What is left in the fight in the NE is to fish out the remaining BH fighters carrying out isolated suicide bombings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Exterminate the vermin with extreme prejudice
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Rotimi47: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Badeh should shut the hell up and deal with Boko Haram first before making silly noise.

I'm sure he understood clearly what it means for a nation to have two insurgent groups in two strategic parts of the country.
the military is more capable of taking out the militants from the Niger Delta faster than boko haram because boko haram are getting supports/men/weapons etc from north African countries and some west African countries but where will the Niger Delta militants get theirs? Can Niger Delta militants take a casualty of over 3,000 militants and still continue to fight? Boko Haram have been killed in thousands but they still keep getting recruits from other Islamic countries and free weapons likewise saboteurs in the military that's why they keep fighting; but can the Niger deltans and massob take this huge losses?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by ozome15(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Akinz0126:
When'll those guys grow up for goodness sake.those guys should please shield there sword we do not want any distraction in this new administration that's why we've not been moving forward as a country.Why not allow the government concentrate on fixing the enormous problems challenging us?Yaradua administration promised the masses 7 point agenda before attempting any of it death did the needful.GEJ promised us Transformation:before we know what's going on Gun men,bomb blast and boko haram what's what we experienced@the expense of transformation.Now Buhari said is change:why not give him chance let's see what he have in stock for Us.please niger delta militant or what are you guys called wise up you guys can't just continue holding Nigerians for ransom just because na una Oyel perhaps you've forgotten that Nothing last forever.Other countries are moving forward we deserve the best also Enough of all this threat already.ASORock complete
is the south that need wise up or the north that sees power as there own.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by M4gunners: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mr Badeh how i wish you will follow them to the region and not only sending innocent nigeria army i would've been happy. That is all i can say for now.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Leave the youth to maintain their daily feeding duty .

Nothing wrong has ever happened to the pipelines ever since the youth started guiding the pipeline territory.

Buhari is not fit to calm down common boko-haram, but He is now trying to cause more higher problem by disrupting the peace which GEJ laid in Nigeria before His resignation.

Hmm tribalism is gradually enveloping buhari's administration but it will end up destroying His administration........

Trouble is smelling and it's loading..................
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by millionaireman: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
"No nation can develop in the presence of so much criminality.” ... Alex Badeh.

Let me ask Badeh: Is Nigeria a nation? What is nation in a Nigeria where only soldiers from north crafted a skewed political structure and supervised a 1999 military constitution which the northern soldiers imposed on Nigeria? And the political structure and military constitution has lasted since return to civil rule.

Okay, General Badeh Sir, turn your guns on the people of old south east region and rest of southsouth who resist this abnormal northern military creation. What happened to the recommendations of the last CONFAB?

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by stobery(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
mttcheeew

Pot-bellied millitary
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:
We need anti aircraft/ ship weapons to silence Badeh ooooo angry
you will get it soon
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by AreaFada2: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

who told you they ever saw Boko haram as a bad thing? Have you forgotten "fighting boko is fighting the North" position of northern elite including Buhari? The bombing in the South will be a pound of flesh for GEJ daring to bomb boko. All these travels to Chad na show. Amnesty arrangements for boko is going on.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Inkman:

If your words ever come to pass

May you and those who liked your comment fall by the first shots

Amen

FIXED
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by stigman(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
don't you think if we allow them to fester like we did with boko haram, we'll have ourselves like we're doing right on boko haram?

attack is the best form of defense.

Do u know that you can calm those in the niger delter once you give them what they want, but you can't do that to boko haram, know tell me what do boko haram want?
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Spineless man that his village was raviged by boko boz is now trying to help Nigeria or is it Niger Delta he is trying to help by ignorantly bombing their communitie,fighting common civilians with no Rules of Engagement.
I trust that the attention of the world and ICC will be drawn to this
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
His now working under a REAL OGA

ZeroTolerance:
Isn't this the man that evacuated his family with a helicopter when boko haram too over his home town? He has suddenly developed liver.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Rotimi47: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
M4gunners:
Mr Badeh how i wish you will follow them to the region and not only sending innocent nigeria army i would've been happy. That is all i can say for now.
I will appreciate if all chest beaters will carry arms to fight against the Nigerian military when actual conflict start, some people just feel like funny names and dropping comments is what wins military engagement, I will appreciate if the militants can put their threats into action and let all come back and comment about the clashes after 6 months; I hope some people won't shout genocide then.

1 Like

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by NewsINigeria(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by dokunbam(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
obailala:
[size=13pt]All criminals should be brought to their knees. We cannot continue to live in a jungle nation where criminals reign supreme. North, east, west or south, criminals should never be celebrated or allowed to exist for any reason, be it political, ethnic or religious.

A lot of misguided and myopic Nigerians are presently defending and glorifying miscreants all for the sake of ethnicity, I laugh at this pure case of foolishness and quick amnesia.

Remember this was exactly how myopic and illiterate northerners were supporting Bokoharam because they believed BH was killing Christians and destabilising GEJ's government. Not until BH grew into an uncontrollable monster and started consuming their own people before the people realised their collective folly.

Now I see the more educated and enlightened southerners about to repeat the same dumb cycle of the northerners by referring to sea pirates/kidnappers/robbers/bunkerers/rapist as 'innocent people' all because the president is from the north.

Una welldone![/size]

cc: SUBMARINE, chuna1985, Truckpusher, wordcat, atiakatata, googlepikin, ZeroTolerance, ECOTERRORS

Spread the gospel and let's avert war
Peace unto Nigeria
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by millionaireman: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
juicee1:
I wonder how you guys don't ever see the stupidity in your posts.

So pirates re the innocent people?
Pirates?
When the people from oil producing areas feel helpless and turn to unorthodox ways to get more earnings from the oil, you call them pirates and criminals to be demolished by military might.

For donkey years, leaders of the people you now call pirates have called for peaceful ways to reform Nigeria, to make their communities benefit appropriately from the oil in their localities, but Nigeria refuses to listen to them;

because Nigeria is under the grips of the north whose soldiers restructured Nigeria by proliferating states and local govts in the north. North smiles home every federal allocation day as it takes largest dose of Nigeria's money, and uses the accruing high legislative positions for north to spurn all attempts to reform the system. And we continue in this cycle for years.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by philips70(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:

I was told the south-south is bereft of modicum 'intellectuality' , I didn't believe, until I saw your likes on this forum and those ogogoro/kaikai sellers I saw on channels tv last night. You all prove that belief right!

The first woman on that clip is Truckpusher's mum. The dad is the first man holding walking stick where they were playing draft. No wonder his comments are always very rash here. tongue tongue
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
chuna1985:
book haram is killing people in d north n buhari prefers to bomb innocent people in the south.
What kind of perverted thinking is this ? Anyway, say whatever suits you. We know its all because the clueless one lost the election . Period.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by obailala(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
MightyD:
Leave the youth to maintain their daily feeding duty .

Nothing wrong has ever happened to the pipelines ever since the youth started guiding the pipeline territory.

Buhari is not fit to calm down common boko-haram, but He is now trying to cause more higher problem by disrupting the peace which GEJ laid in Nigeria before His resignation.

Hmm tribalism is gradually enveloping buhari's administration but it will end up destroying His administration........

Trouble is smelling and it's loading..................
Leave youths to continue their daily feeding duty by using guns to rob people right?... Just like the myopic northerners supported BH until BH became out of control monsters and engulfed them.

You say nothing happened to pipelines when youths were guiding them?... You never heard of the 400,000 barrels per day oil theft which happened in the last 5 years and which even forced Shell to close operations and leave Delta state completely?... 400,000barels/day is same as $40million/day and $1.2billion/month and $14.4billion per year. Multiply that by 5 and you get $72billion lost in 5 years under the brilliant youth/militant contract of pipeline protection and you think nothing was wrong with that?

Or probably you assume the money lost were lost to Niger-Deltans (who own the oil) so therefore it is okay. But may I remind you that the biggest players in the oil bunkering game are mainly from the north and south-west and those Niger-delta youths/militants are only paid peanuts like slaves for polluting their own environment but of course, for some weird reason, you think this is okay.

..And finally, you call the arrest of criminals tribalism?.. No comments! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Chiaka(f): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
This news is from where?? Not true!
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
#smiles.

watching!!!.

#YOLO
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
another impending war...
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by greatmen: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wisdom is better than weapons of warfare, that is a dangerous statement from someone who couldn't secure his home town, for the sake of peace in Nigeria please let sleeping dogs sleep, no one builds a house without counting cost that region has 90% of the revenue of our nation in our already estranged economy do people actually think with their brains in this country , I wonder if some of our generals actually went to war college or intelligence training, you can't fight 2 fronts ask Hitler or Napoleon no right general would fight in 2 fronts, well Nigerians think with their mouth blinded by hate and tribalism if we don't live together this boat would capsize go ahead with your threats Mr badeh you aren't fit to be called a general, mi helicopters have problems their size to big it could easily be gunned down by an rpg ask the soviets Smh military strategists do you have the equipments for a marine war history speaks for itself Smh mr airforce general that terrain is a deathtrap you should know and when the pipelines begin to be bombed can you secure the miles of pipes the economy would go from weak to disaster and we will all suffer a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them by obailala(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
millionaireman:

Pirates?
When the people from oil producing areas feel helpless and turn to unorthodox ways to get more earnings from the oil, you call them pirates and criminals to be demolished by military might.

For donkey years, leaders of the people you now call pirates have called for peaceful ways to reform Nigeria, to make their communities benefit appropriately from the oil in their localities, but Nigeria refuses to listen to them;

because Nigeria is under the grips of the north whose soldiers restructured Nigeria by proliferating states and local govts in the north. North smiles home every federal allocation day as it takes largest dose of Nigeria's money, and uses the accruing high legislative positions for north to spurn all attempts to reform the system. And we continue in this cycle for years.

This was the exact same argument of silly northerners when they said bokoharam militants were freedom fighters only trying to break away from oppression. The myopic northerners supported BH because they thought BH was killing Christians and destabilising GEJ's government. But their sweet fellowship with BH was outlived when BH became uncontrollable monsters who consumed even its members.

It is quite interesting how Nigerians (and by extension, the black man) will never learn from even the most recent history.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Festus Okotie-Eboh: Nigeria’s Most Flamboyant Minister Of Finance / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.