Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,493 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! (2209 Views)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by DandyWalker(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let me start by saying I have a number of female friends -platonic friendship, I mean - with different shapes and shades. Some I grew up together with, while others, I met through different avenues like the media, school et all - just like every other guy out there. As mature ladies, almost all of them have had their 'fair' share of relationships with different experiences that, if only they could add it to their CVs, would qualify them as 'veterans' on the 'job'.

From what I have seen, and from what they have told me, many guys have dumped them, and they have dumped many guys. A number of them have had up to 10 boyfriends/sexual partners, some have had much less or much more. Virtually all are in their early 20s.

The very bold ones among them have described their sexual experiences which sometimes include oral (cunnilingus and MouthAction) and even anal sex. Some have even had to terminate one or two pregnancies for guys who later dumped them or or in some cases, who they later dumped.
Yours truly, each time they tell me this, my body recoils in disgust. I wish I could help it. But oftentimes I cant but begin to imagine the sexual act: how the guy handles her the way he pleases, insert his hand-no matter how filthy- into even the most intimate place in her body , twists and turns her to mimic a dog, a monkey etc ,while she moans away..............

And this is not 1 guy, not 2 and sometimes, not 10!

From what I have seen, It seems to me my friends (the girls) are always 'on heat'. Because as soon as a guy dumps them, they jump at another, and the 'sexual circuit' is never broken.
The funny thing is, my friends have not done anything unusual , because that is what most girls do these days. It has become a norm, not an exception!

Well, Its a modern world-at least , that is what they say- and I seem to be outdated in the way I feel about them. But I think they would also agree with me that we should forgo the ERA OF BRIDE PRICE, because they don't deserve it!

Why do I have to pay for what some guys have had for free?!Why do I have to pay over a girl whose private parts still drip of semen of other guys?! No tell me, why do I have to pay over a girl who has carried and aborted pregnancies for some other guys who had her with little or nothing?!

Fine, I know a woman has much more to offer than sex in marriage. But she has definitely reduced her value with those sexual escapades. All a man lives for is EGO and self esteem. She has denied me that EGO and pride over her, at least, not when many other guys out there know the exact locations of the scars and birth marks in her private parts............and of course her 'ringtones'!

2 Likes

Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by demmy0325(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by raayah(f): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just go ahead and marry a pure woman who hasn't been touched by a man.

Don't spoil Market for the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
op u are very correct
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
op thats some real shitt bro, so fuckkin true. imagine there's this girl I once met way back, very sweet light skinned chick with the right curves at legit places after winning and dining bro then the debut come reach. as I don tweak all the buttons to set the stage ready for performance, I was shocked she COMFORTABLY took almost the whole mic!and the thing was almost loose and I was so shocked cos that's something I never thought would ever happen and I come de wonder how many times, men and df sizes of propeller has she conquered?!? meeeeeehn it's appalling how girl go carry mobile borehole de Waka about say na puna. most of them don reach their elastic limit, then what's a nigga paying for?!
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
do your thang
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by missbehave247(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
#teamVirgin or no marriage
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by nifemi25(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
@op, nobody holy pass, they all has one or two stories to tell,
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by kristen12(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op, so you want to tell me that you and your friends have never disvirgined or impregnated a girl before.......Abi?
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
kristen12:
Op, so you want to tell me that you and your friends have never disvirgined or impregnated a girl before.......Abi?
what if they have done all these before? then?
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by kristen12(f): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
icedbeatz:
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by kristen12(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
icedbeatz:
They don't need to complain about what the op wrote.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by xkris11(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
@op,you are right,what is the benefit of paying a bride price on someone who has seen more men than her age.
But what most girls believe is that men don't have choice,that men will only go with what is available.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
kristen12:
what if they have done all these before? then? hmm
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Flashh: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Just go ahead and marry a pure woman who hasn't been touched by a man.

Don't spoil Market for the rest of us.
I can deduce from your post you are pained by the post, and it really hit your nerve.

To the topic: It baffles me, some parents will even be asking for bride price from the man like his life depend on their daughter if he didn't marry her.

A girl that had been screwed several times that she can't even count how many times she had being screwed.

2 Likes

Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Senjo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
xkris11:
@op,you are right,what is the benefit of paying a bride price on someone who has seen more men than her age.
But what most girls believe is that men don't have choice,that men will only go with what is available.
Chai men don suffer.Seriously wen u think abt all wt op said u won't get married cos 99% of ladies/girls ad stories to tell but will prefer to keep those stories to themselves in order to avoid heartbreak at dat latter stage.
Imagine wt a guy did wen ha fiance told him she ad slept wit 44 men.D guy in question ran away cos he can't imagine himself sleeping wit d same lady.
Mind u if u try to figure out such info from a girl wu sees u as a beta suitor,she will reduce d number BTW 3-5 to avoid losing u.No sensible girl will tell u d actual figure cos it now a tradition.
I think it beta not to ask dan ask n b deceive.If she decide to split out d truth,u won't b able to stand such figure.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by MizTyna(f): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
And who have they been doing all those with? Evil spirits? While not in support of promiscuity from both sexes,should i now say i wont get married because most men have slept with over a hundred girls? Saying men shouldnt pay brideprice because of all those is being sexist. For me,i'll say if you like the person,go for a test,check for everything checkable and go on from there.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by DandyWalker(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizTyna:
And who have they been doing all those with? Evil spirits? While not in support of promiscuity from both sexes,should i now say i wont get married because most men have slept with over a hundred girls? Saying men shouldnt pay brideprice because of all those is being sexist. For me,i'll say if you like the person,go for a test,check for everything checkable and go on from there.
see, the way a lady is, is such that she is the one acting as the 'reservoir' into which anything can be deposited. That is the way the society views the female folk. That is why a guy can boast of having 'deposited' into many girls' 'reservoirs'. A girl can never boast of having taken different types of 'depositions'. A man is different from a woman. It's bitter, but that is the truth.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am going thru similar ish now. Asin, she's bin singing like a bird all week. Talking bout ow many guys she has laid wit n I shld forgive her n all that. This is after 5months into the rship ooo.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Spydamannn(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kanye west must not see this thread ;DKanye west must not see this thread
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by raayah(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by luuvee(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bros if you cannot pay for bride price of a gal because she had been into sveral relationships and as a result had sexual intercourse with other men abegggg I kneeeeeeel down beg you leave dem people dey wen go still find dem attractive enof to pay their bride price....I guess u shud look for d one dat is tiled and sealed with cement and coal dat no one has ever touched nor broken before..Gud luck in your new adventure.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by QueenArami: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
What is the big fuss about, no one is forcing you to marry a woman who has been disvirgined or had many partners. That's why you get to choose who you marry. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Flashh: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

how does my post sound pained. I did not criticize you or your opinions. I am not pained. I only made fun and said you are spoiling market for us.
Try get my joke too. grin

1 Like

Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by raayah(f): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Flashh:

Try get my joke too. grin

OK. I get we just dont get each other sad
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by DandyWalker(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
luuvee:
Bros if you cannot pay for bride price of a gal because she had been into sveral relationships and as a result had sexual intercourse with other men abegggg I kneeeeeeel down beg you leave dem people dey wen go still find dem attractive enof to pay their bride price....I guess u shud look for d one dat is tiled and sealed with cement and coal dat no one has ever touched nor broken before..Gud luck in your new adventure.
you seem to be taking it personal. just take it easy. I am sure you and I would not be proud of having a daughter who has slept with every tom, dick and harry in the neighbourhood. I personally would not be proud of such, but am not sure if you would.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Flashh: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

OK. I get we just dont get each other sad
I don't understand this one o.... Which one you dey sef? grin

Oya sorry na. cheesy
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by misspicy(f): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmm lemme just buy land will comment tomao,nyt don do n work dey tomao...q
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by DandyWalker(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
QueenArami:
What is the big fuss about, no one is forcing you to marry a woman who has been disvirgined or had many partners. That's why you get to choose who you marry. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
you are very right ma. But I, personally would be proud to have a daughter who would remain chaste until marriage, not one that every guy in the street has 'tasted'. I think I would be proud to give her hand in marriage. But like you said, everything is a choice. But am not sure you would like to have a promiscuous girl as a daughter. And you would not like your son to marry 'another man's trash' . But I may be wrong. You seem to be the type that doesn't care.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Adaeze003(f): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Like someone is gon beg you to pay... undecided undecided

Don't pay oh... remain single or start haunting virgins.

Like someone said, it's evil spirit the girls sleep with...

Messed up hypocrites...
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Enegod(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
cool
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Emmafe(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
kristen12:
z dat wot u gained 4rm d post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Kisses And Know How To Apply Them / Pvssy Is Cheap Nowadays / See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.