Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,495 members, 7,854,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! (2243 Views)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by kristen12(f): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emmafe:
z dat wot u gained 4rm d post?
How is what I gained your business?
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Emmafe(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

how does my post sound pained. I did not criticize you or your opinions. I am not pained. I only made fun and said you are spoiling market for us.
Lol, market stil dy. D guys dat spoilt d doors must fix dm bk o. Tank God i eva bk any door, chilin until ma wedin nyt (lol)
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Emmafe(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Adaeze003:
Like someone is gon beg you to pay... undecided undecided

Don't pay oh... remain single or start haunting virgins.

Like someone said, it's evil spirit the girls sleep with...

Messed up hypocrites...
I dnt expect ma virgin marry 2 b sayn dz nah.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Emmafe(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2015
kristen12:
How is what I gained your business?
jst bin caring datz all
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by abdulkayus(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Men are hypocrites, BIG TIME HYPOCRITES. It is still the same type of men like the OP that will demand for sex in every relationship cos in their archaic mind in which they think it is civilisation, there must be sex in every relationship. When we said people should remain chaste, they said we are archaic. Virgins are criticise and humiliated openly bt deep inside every sensible man heart, he want a virgin.
If u want a chaste woman, advocate for chastity and stop belittling virgins and also stop having the notion that there must be sex in every relationship. I have a relationship of more than 5 years with out kiss talkless of sex. It may not be easy bt it is doable.
Girls too should try to have some brain cos they are always at the receiving end.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by DandyWalker(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2015
abdulkayus:
Men are hypocrites, BIG TIME HYPOCRITES. It is still the same type of men like the OP that will demand for sex in every relationship cos in their archaic mind in which they think it is civilisation, there must be sex in every relationship. When we said people should remain chaste, they said we are archaic. Virgins are criticise and humiliated openly bt deep inside every sensible man heart, he want a virgin.
If u want a chaste woman, advocate for chastity and stop belittling virgins and also stop having the notion that there must be sex in every relationship. I have a relationship of more than 5 years with out kiss talkless of sex. It may not be easy bt it is doable.
Girls too should try to have some brain cos they are always at the receiving end.
Sir, what exactly is your point? Why would you call me a hypocrite when you don't know me. I have made my point. And I tell you, I do what I preach and absolutely too!
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by DandyWalker(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Adaeze003:
Like someone is gon beg you to pay... undecided undecided

Don't pay oh... remain single or start haunting virgins.

Like someone said, it's evil spirit the girls sleep with...

Messed up hypocrites...
Ma, I am not a hypocrite. I do what I preach and I would also advise my children to do such as well. Just be proud of whatever you do and also be ready to preach it to your children ma. Everything in life is a choice.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Harryzon(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Well, we've heard you bro; but don't talk as if you're an exception.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Richy4(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Op you were born in the wrong country. But hey it is not late at all.

Take a trip to india. The ladies pay bridegroom price....

It is just opposite of Nigeria... Grab an Indian visa and of you go. They pay based on your qualifications.
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by Olanireti(m): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Have always said this that the dowry and all wedding palava should be divided into two of you are not a virgin. Half dowry. What's the essence of paying full price when the market has become second hand?
Re: Why She Doesn't Deserve That Bride Price! by xkris11(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Senjo:
Chai men don suffer.Seriously wen u think abt all wt op said u won't get married cos 99% of ladies/girls ad stories to tell but will prefer to keep those stories to themselves in order to avoid heartbreak at dat latter stage.
Imagine wt a guy did wen ha fiance told him she ad slept wit 44 men.D guy in question ran away cos he can't imagine himself sleeping wit d same lady.
Mind u if u try to figure out such info from a girl wu sees u as a beta suitor,she will reduce d number BTW 3-5 to avoid losing u.No sensible girl will tell u d actual figure cos it now a tradition.
I think it beta not to ask dan ask n b deceive.If she decide to split out d truth,u won't b able to stand such figure.

Imagine, 44 different men and like 300 round of sex.
Am sure that number is not the real number it much more than that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fear Men! Men Are Scary / She Came With Her Cousin From Another State To Visit Me / Lets Talk About RAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.