Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video (53328 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by iwatchandlisten(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Tell the Fiance, and both should report the matter to the police
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
peedeeasobie:

After writing a thesis on how slutty she is, what's your solution?

She made a mistake, a stupid one at that but what's the use flogging a dead horse!

She needs help not bashing!

She is on her own so let her confess and hope the guy understands which i strongly doubt.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by tucker12(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
I guess she should have the phone conversation recorded the next time they talk and allow this deprived pervert spill the beans on his intentions with the sex video hump they had. He needs to make his demands well known .....She should then inform the police SAAR (Because this is a criminal Case)... Trust me the list of offences to draw up plenty......They will help her the sting ops to get this guy... To also be on the safe side she needs to tell her buddy... if his supportive he will stand by her to nail this guy for good cool cool grin grin.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Lie Lie! Ah no agree with u 4 this one at all!

Why? God say make you wait till marriage you no gree. Yet you think say you fit analyse and choose what makes a girl irresponsibleundecided.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
kilode100:

Pls post the video for appropriate advice grin grin
Who knows, I might even self-service if it's steamy cheesy
Bad girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by goody1shoe73(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
jayfolarin:

Besides telling the fiance, I am 100 with ur suggestion. The idi.ot will definitely pay for this.

Girlfriend was just with me now, I even showed her this thread and the comments. She is just really scared a revelation such as this could ruin her relationship completely.

"He has been transparent with me, I know basically everything there is to know of his past, how do I tell him now that I did something this appalling and didn't mention it until now that's just few months to our wedding?"..her words

Mehn this matter just weak me.
@ Op,u should be careful urself o,ur getting to close to an engaged woman,b4 we hear/read another touching story.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Bongiboy83: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2015
I believe while you need to let your past be your past, you need to let your fiancee have an idea of the kind of person you have been, or the experiences you have had. I don't understand why women are so insecure in baring all. Now it's come to witch-hunt you. Well, you need to own up and tell him, but then again, I question the kind of conversations you had with your ex that led to him calling you out for sex and eventually blackmail. My suspicion is that you must have been had some very recent compromising discussions that resulted in his demand for sex. And this is why it is a good thing to stop communication with the ex's.

In your case, just let him know the truth, the whole truth!! Plus the ones you haven't posted on Nairaland. The truth will always set you free.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

I get your point. But my worry is this, So if the fiance refuses to swallow that kind of mess, it means he doesn't love the girl abi?
What then is this love? People don't only love you just because you look beautiful and sexy, they cherish your past, who you are and what you do. It is quotes like this "If the guy trully loves her, they will fight the idiot (blackmailer) together" that encourage people (both men and women) to behave carelessly, after all if he loves me he should take me the way I am. That is a risk that hurts afterwards.
Some Nigerians portray love in a manner that is not pragmatic. This ilk think they are living in an utopian world, as depicted in these Mexican and Indian soaps. Love is much more deeper than these people think, you don't just love a person because of her beauty; traits like attitude and her personality are also important. If any of these traits is found wanting in a partner- male or female- then the love one has for that person may die a natural death. Though nobody is perfect.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by ralph1983: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2015
I think she should go to the police and pay the guy a visit. And pay a visit to the US embassy here and lay the complaint. I'm sure if he loves leaving in the USA, a call from the embassy about this threat might make him think twice. I want to believe the embassy would frown at such issues.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2015
gensteejay:

Some Nigerians portray love in a manner that is not pragmatic. This ilk think they are living in an utopian world, as depicted in these Mexican and Indian soaps. Love is much more deeper than these people think, you don't just love a person because of her beauty; traits like attitude and her personality are also important. If any of these traits is found wanting in a partner- male or female- then the love one has for that person may die a natural death. Though nobody is perfect.

Your quote shows that you and I have the same ideology as far as this case is concerned.
How I wish tinage youths on this forum and will read and learn from people's mistakes.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Tell him already,but try explaining from the begining and that she was naïve back then,we've all been at some point. I hope he understands!!!
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by cococandy(f): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Load of bull
Toks2008:

An emphatic NO.

Im even surprised you are asking this funny question.

How can a man be a slut for doing thatYes he is foolish and irresponsible but sluttiness is the least word because to the guy the lady is an object of conquest and just as a lady poster wrote,she will even be happy if her hubby performs well in a sex recording but im yet to see a man that will be proud of his woman sexing so good in a video recording.

I remember the day my ex insisted we record a sex session and i vehemently refused yet she went ahead to do it and i had to delete the recording.

Imagine now that we are no longer together and that tape is with me,even if i dont use it against her,the fear that i have it will almost kill her.

ladies should get their brain set because you can fall out of relationship with even a guy you never taught you can part with.

Some thibgs are better imagined than viewed.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by COCakanni(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
In d case whr it may not be a bluff, I guess she should tell her fiance someone in her past is tryna blackmail her...

This is similar 2 what happened in a seasonal movie SUITS between mike ross and Rachel... all Rachel got to do is dat she tell mike...
1. tell him and be ready to face d consequence of your infidel action....
2. go consult Oracle (ife) and god of thunder (sango) 2 strike dat guy if he persist.....
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
jameseva:
Tell him about sex video? Lol!Tell her not to try that nonsense if she likes her marraige oo. Even if the guy posts the recording, chances of your fiance or friends seeing it is pretty slim. Another advice, although bad, is that she should go hookup with the guy to silence him, it's not like it's d first time he's hit it. That way she can save her marriage and beg d other guy to delete d video or something. Whateva u decide, goodluck.
dis is nt a good advice,he will continue using dat pix to blackmail her,she should tell her fiancee,if he really love her,he will stand by her,come what may
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is what she needs to do:
1. Tell the husband to be about the sex tape
2. If she feels the husband to be wont be able to stomach it then she should get a close relative or friend to pose as the fiance then call the blackmailer and be like
'Yo dude I heard U got my girl on camera. Well fvck U I still love her to bits'. Simple
yeah,dat will make d black mailing of a thing to stop
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
pretydiva:
pls how old r u..no offense
lol,u also see wetin I dey see
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
pryd:
The ex might be bluffing but does she have the courage to find out if it's actually a bluff? It's a massive risk!
OP you might be tempted to involve "one of ur guys"; plz apply caution, you can't really tell who means well.

This one is strong mehn...
kai,I dnt knw why some people find pleasure in destroying someones life
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
see wetin Kim kardashian cos cry
lol
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dollyak:
Why allow any guy to have you on tape in the first place?

She should come clean to his fiance and let the guy do his worst.
Alternatively, she can scare the guy with some area boys. The guy is a small boy.
lol,abi.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:
I don't care.... If you tell him, see beat and heartbreaking for you.... If you don't, see hate and break up when he eventually knows..... So, either way you are so bleeped$you

As I said, I don't care...
lol
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
coolhamid:
When will some gals have sense? imagine making video with a guy you dated , not even your husband oo..
Even if your husband ask you to share unclad picture of yourself with him, Say NO...
Talkless of a boyfriend..
abi,sending unclad pix to someone u love is risky dis days
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Should she tell him, OR should you tell him about the videos?

Nairalanders and their funny ways of framing things cheesy.

BTW, is that your picture on your profile? More reason, I doubted the ingenuity of this story as you had painted it to be. More like you found yourself in this mess and not your so-called friend. undecided
abi,nairalanders pretending to be holy since 1000 bc
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
dam4wummy:

What if after hitting it again and doesn't delete the video

To me, just tell ur fiance, if he truly loves u, he sure would understand and help u find a way out.
best advice
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by pryd(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
suzzy16:
kai,I dnt knw why some people find pleasure in destroying someones life

I wonder oh, we just need to be more careful.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
ekiloui:
why's she crying?

Typical bluff!

His a.ss is on the same clip, let him post it on the net so his wife and kids can watch their IndecentStar dad
gbam,abi

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
pryd:

I wonder oh, we just need to be more careful.
lol,I'm telling ya,they re d reasons why d word "sadist"came into use
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Exponental:
big lie.... she shld try set him up n let him be on d begging side.
in as much as she is not claiming virgin, she can hint her fiance.
yeah
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by fejikudz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
kilode100:

So? grin grin What's good for the kini is for good for kini naa... grin grin

Let's all self-service to the video and be Merry cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

MY BROTHER I DEY TELL YOU OHH.

ONE OF MY FRIEND WERE DONE MARRY, JUST DEY REGRET HE LIFE NOW. HE FIND OUT SAY HE WIFE DEY COHABIT DURING HER SCHOOL DAYS, AND SHE NO TELL THE GUY OHH.

and wats wrong with cohabitating
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
suzzy16:
and wats wrong with cohabitating

YOU DEY ASK ME undecided
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
suzzy16:
lol
Am telling you
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by EBOLAD(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
I dont know maybe she inform her present guy about EX guy,if she doesn't, if she agree with d ex am sure d guy will secret recorded it again and it will be worst than worse, let her sit her new guy down nd explain her past, its very simple coz we all ve past now,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.