Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video (53498 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by kathykathy(f): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
my suggestion is,she shld contact d police,tell dem wotsup,fix a date with d guy like she has agreed to do wot he wants,meet him where ever he is with d police bt with style,,,,pretend as if d show is abt to start den police will show up arrest him.mk him delete d video,dat is if he has it. her fiance must not knw,i bet u her faince may have an ugly past he never shared with her,,so be wise keep urs,,,settle it with wisdom.if everbody were perfect den dere wld be no mess ups which we learn from.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by lasheez(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
themodernman:

See ds mumu...

Have you 4gotten the excommissioner of Zamfara state? Don't be so naive...d guy may have it...
Guy give your own advice and stop insulting others.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by pryd(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,I'm telling ya,they re d reasons why d word "sadist"came into use
You can say that again dear, may the Lord protect His own.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Adagba1: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Can I see the video please? to confirm the authenticity
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by LastProphet: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
jayfolarin:

Besides telling the fiance, I am 100 with ur suggestion. The idi.ot will definitely pay for this.

Girlfriend was just with me now, I even showed her this thread and the comments. She is just really scared a revelation such as this could ruin her relationship completely.

"He has been transparent with me, I know basically everything there is to know of his past, how do I tell him now that I did something this appalling and didn't mention it until now that's just few months to our wedding?"..her words

Mehn this matter just weak me.

see as much as I hate stupidity like that of your friend, I will still advise you.
1. don't ever ever tell your fiance that crap, except he is a dullard otherwise u tell him and that's the end
2. get 1 fierce looking guy to follow u to next meeting with the guy. at the meeting be calm and do as if u came to let him know that if that video shows up you will be left with no options than to do him harm. let the fierce looking guy not say a word but should just be looking at the guy quietly and calmly. don't introduce the guy and the guy should sit a little away.
3. do research and get addresses, names, etc of his family, parents, wife, siblings, etc of him. so at the meeting ask after 1 or 2 of those people showing little interest, let it be clear u know where they are. he will get the message.
4. the whole meeting shouldn't be more than 10 minutes, get up and let him know that u just came to advise him but that he has the right to do what he thinks pleases him.

and dont rule out shooting him eventually sha, he won't be missed given how useless he is
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by themodernman: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
lasheez:
Guy give your own advice and stop insulting others.

Sorry for insulting you..it's not what you said that actually pissed me but how you said with so much confidence especially when it makes no sense.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by litaninja(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
While its entirely possible he still has said videos, its highly improbable that he still does.
Meanwhile, you haven't lied to your husband about being a virgin. If / When the video does leak, promise to do some very sexy and downright nasty stuff qotj your husband / fiance to top that.
If he breaks up with you over a sex video leak, he could just as easily break up with you for any excuse like....wearing make-up for example.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by lasheez(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
themodernman:

Sorry for insulting you..it's not what you said that actually pissed me but how you said with so much confidence especially when it makes no sense.
But it is true naa because if you check it out,the guys face will also show in the video and he coincidentally met with his ex.Besides he traveled abroad for 2 years and settled with his family.How then is it possible that he met her and all of a sudden talking trash.Guy check am out naa.Some things are not worth keeping like that over the years.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by themodernman: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
lasheez:
But it is true naa because if you check it out,the guys face will also show in the video and he coincidentally met with his ex.Besides he traveled abroad for 2 years and settled with his family.How then is it possible that he met her and all of a sudden talking trash.Guy check am out naa.Some things are not worth keeping like that over the years.

You'll be making a great mistake thinking everyone is like you.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Mhizizzy(f): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Very cheap blackmail

She sud not fall for it

Crazy guys everywhere
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by suzzy16(f): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jonwesley:
I don't care about that fucking video. Ray Jay episode and a music titled "I hit her first" didn't stop Kim Kardarshian's celebrity status. To hell with the ex. He can do whatever but no way to go down with the chick anymore.

The lady should not fret, hold your fiance and be bold to tell him some fun U had, no big deal. Your past is meant to make U a better person today and future and past is past anyway. Some women who are married today were prostitutes in the past, just that we don't or cared to know.

If he continues after the bluffs, you can use the police set up and that will further dent his image and his US wife might kick him out if not careful. Rubbish crazy hediot!

yeah
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nice365: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Don't tell your "husband to be" of this outcomes 'cos you may end up destroying your union for a matter that will never come to be. The chances are less that he still have the video, even if he does, chances are that he will not reveal it to d world. If he still has it, he would have sent a clip of the video to you. To cushion any impending damage as may be feared, u can only tell your "Husband to be" of a guy you once dated then in School, and dats all. Anything making videos of it, never, never and never disclose that to him, no matter how you may think he loves you. If you tell him fully, you may loose him for a Video that will never surface. Goodluck girl.
This looks like the recent days foreign Soap Opera.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Ogadtop(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
try and locate his wife and let her know what her husband is trying to do.if he doesnt decline, he has his kids to pay for it.period!
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

I get your point. But my worry is this, So if the fiance refuses to swallow that kind of mess, it means he doesn't love the girl abi?
What then is this love? People don't only love you just because you look beautiful and sexy, they cherish your past, who you are and what you do. It is quotes like this "If the guy trully loves her, they will fight the idiot (blackmailer) together" that encourage people (both men and women) to behave carelessly, after all if he loves me he should take me the way I am. That is a risk that hurts afterwards.
Yeah, you are right though but the deed is already done. What can she do now if not to get past it (maybe, both of them) if she is lucky enough to retain her fiance.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by nairamaniac: 5:01am On Jun 26, 2015
I WD advice her to tell her fiance. I WD be glad if my fiancée opens up 2 me about such. what I would do as the man is report the case to the police station. make it a crime of blackmail. pay the police about 15k. arrest the guy, get him beaten up and stripped naked in the office of the d.p.o. then I would snap him and record him while some paid homosexuals are bleeping the hell out of him. I would get him released. make a deal with him that I wouldn't release his own sex-tape if He doesn't release my girl's own. The couple should do this and thank me later.

O.P, I doubt u would get a better plot or solution all thru this thread.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by toprealman: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
LESSON FOR OTHERS TO LEARN...SAY NO TO PIC AND VIDEO RECORDING! SHE SHOULD TELL HER MAN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TRACK HER EX'S WIFE AND EXPOSE HIM TO TO HER. I WILL EVEN SUGGEST YOU PLAY ALONG GET HIM ARRESTED IN A HOTEL ROOM. BLACKMAIL IS A CRIME.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Youngpo413: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2015
iykedare:
Let your ex show your husband the video so that he would see that he just purchased a fairly used puSs.y.
fairly used is an understatement,
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by awe2015(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2015
jayfolarin:
Hi nairalanders. I have been around for a while but this should be my first topic/post in the romance section. This incidence is a long epistle but i'll try and summarise.... I need urgent and reasonable advice here pls..

Just about an hour ago, a girlfriend of mine (a buddy that is a girl) came to me with tears and lamented with the hope that I can offer a 'do not worry yourself, it's a small thing' advice like I usually do.

It was about a boy she dated in d university who bumped into her again about 2weeks ago. As they didn't end things on a sour note back then, she was glad to have met him again and could not even wait to announce to him that she was now engaged with wedding plans underway.

According to her, the boy acted all good and even offered to pay for d stuffs she got at domino's. They exchanged numbers again with d promises of keeping in touch and expectation that d boy will be attending her wedding later in September.

To her utmost surprise and dismay though, the boy has been calling since last week and telling her all sort of things like he has been out of naija since after nysc, has a wife and 2 kids in d US, he still likes her, wants them to get intimate again while he's still in the country, bla bla bla...she wasn't interested in anything more than being friends, she said.

The heartbreaking part here is where the guy has now threatened to post a sex video they made together back in school on the Internet coz my homegirl said NO. The attempt at the cheap blackmail just to getdown with her disgusts me to the bone but i'm still at a crossroad on what to do to this guy. angry

The question now is she thinks the guy is serious, she acknowledged that they recorded intimate sessions on more than 2 occasions back in the uni, she loves her husband-to-be and could get suicidal if he leaves her (her words), SHOULD SHE TELL HIM ABOUT THE VIDEOS??

Blackmail: LAME
Blackmail story line: LAME
Blackmailer: LAME
Blackmailed: ABOUT TO BE LAMED

Solution: Blackmailed should tell the Blackmailer that He is LAME

1st Result: The Blackmailer will begin thinking why the Blackmailed said such...(Maybe she get cover ups...)
Last Result: To your tent oh Israel!
Finally: Case Solved...

NB: It takes a sage to understand... wink
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by demzylahot(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dollyak:

Alternatively, she can scare the guy with some area boys. The guy is a small boy.
It's like you know a lot of agbero boys
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by fman(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is what she needs to do:
1. Tell the husband to be about the sex tape
2. If she feels the husband to be wont be able to stomach it then she should get a close relative or friend to pose as the fiance then call the blackmailer and be like
'Yo dude I heard U got my girl on camera. Well fvck U I still love her to bits'. Simple
smh
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
fman:
smh

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video by profmallory(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Have you seen what sex tapes do to people's lives?. the whole world would see it and the wedding might be cancelled. Though hard, she just has to involve her man, who in turn might have to find a way to involve the police to threaten the goat by letting him know they would pursue him to the end of the world if he makes do with his threats. Sex tapes once released, that's the end.

TrishaP:
All that is a bluff. Why would he be saving the video till present?!.. Or was he still hoping to date her again!? That blackmail is a cheap one and she shouldn't fall for it. The best she can do is to tell her fiance that they both once dated, that'll be enough info for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.