Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions) (10635 Views)

My Crazy Pets, Ceed And Piuni / Keeping Your Pets Flea & Tick - Free For 4 Years / Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions) by miremoses(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
knyte:
Let's bring the thread alive once more
Question: What's the difference between a guard dog and a watch dog. Make una no start to Google d question immediately oo, frm ur own point of view how wld u explain it
..a watch dog is a dog that alerts his owners that there is danger by barkin,watch dogs dnt normally attack or bite...while guard dogs are dogs that bark and also attack the intruder...my own opnion
Re: Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions) by babythug(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
knyte:
Don't knw how hard u say it is when you press it,but u can leave it till tomao evening and see what happens but before then others might be able to proffer solution to it.

If you apply palm oil to the surface the maggot will come to the surface and that makes it easier to press out!

1 Like

Re: Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions) by bollarcash(m): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
knyte:

Hmm am not sure but when I had an experience like that but not as worse as yours I tried to make sure my dog doesn't get its coat wet with dirt, urine and I always make sure uncleared faeces were taken care of. As for the few lumps remaining just get a mild disinfectant to clean d hole left after u press it. Pls provide feedback

tnx... I didnt come back to check the thread, sadly I lost d dog shortly after. the vet that came to treat it for those fly lavae infected it wit parvo.. got anoda now tho and we cool. grin
knyte:

Hmm am not sure but when I had an experience like that but not as worse as yours I tried to make sure my dog doesn't get its coat wet with dirt, urine and I always make sure uncleared faeces were taken care of. As for the few lumps remaining just get a mild disinfectant to clean d hole left after u press it. Pls provide feedback

tnx... I didnt come back to check the thread, sadly I lost d dog shortly after. the vet that came to treat it for those fly lavae infected it wit parvo.. got anoda now tho and we cool.
Re: Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions) by knyte(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2016
Question 1 : what qualifies you to be a breeder? Question 2: What sex should be preferable in starting a foundation stock? Question 3: How many dogs is needed for a breeder to be called a breeder?
Re: Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions) by knyte(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
The question goes thus, is it possible to have different results from the same combos done twice or more.
I mean is it possible for the first result from a combination of two dogs be different from the result of the combination of the same combos the second time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. / A Diary Of My Last Visit To Dogbreath Kennel On The 8-10/ APRIL/ 2016 / My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.