Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67543 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
dyabman:
Jason , u bad gan.. You just spoke out the shameful-ness they didn't know about.. Na why dem dey attack you but its true grin.. And 95% of young girls , 55%of matured woman lodging in a hotel actually go there to fvck grin.. Its obvious !. cheesy

Lol, brutal honesty!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by sauceTDA(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You think I'll give a hoot what someone might think.

My dear this life is too short to worry about trivial issues.
. ....ohh,shes one of them

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by surgicalblade: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think is never a crime to take pictures in a hotel it depends on the individual motives.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
SouffleX:

The romance section is actually just for bashing women /ladies/girls.

Lol...
I think they are just obsessed with us, taking panadol for our headache.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Sure, there is freedom of photography, but be mindful of its implication.

There's really no implication.

If I took a picture in a hotel the people I know wouldn't think I was going there for sexual activities. I've never been to a hotel for sexual activities. They'd assume I was there for lunch or dinner or a party or I just feel like it. And if anyone else had any other ideas then they obviously do not know me well enough to have an opinion on me.

I think it's more the kinda person you allow people to see you as. And the people you are with.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by johnchukky: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

ur jumping to conclusions... who said they went there to have sex?... ur the only one inclined in that direction bruh

you dey go there go look wall before?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:

Everyone has different way of comprehending.

Me thinks the op was insinuating that ladies that take pictures in a hotel room went there for runs.

But that's not what hes saying

He is saying that when women take pictures in hotel rooms, flaunting it as if it shows how well they are doing, what they are actually doing is exposing themselves to gossip and insults

because lets be honest "runs" is what Hotels are associated with in this country.

to be honest I was brought up in England so I never thought of it that way. over there we go to those places for birthdays, weddings, everything. One of my church members even had her birthday there and all of us attended

its just recently that I started to realize what it really means here

If youre a woman and you went there for a perfectly legitimate reason, then make it clear in the photo or take it somewhere else to avoid terrible whispers biting your ears

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bongolistik(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:

Everyone has different way of comprehending.

Me thinks the op was insinuating that ladies that take pictures in a hotel room went there for runs.
what the OP was insinuating is that guys can easily mistake ladies with those pix as ladies dat went dier for runs

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by formerlyMbulela: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Setaje:
I think people should becareful not to judge in this case. I took a picture in my friends house. Trust me her house is big and very beautiful. The girl na omo baba Olowo. Some idiots thought it was a hotel because everything was set, the furniture's were neat, it looked like a hotel setting. It's just totally wrong to assume that someone was in a hotel. If u have correct money, u can even turn your house to look like the inside of a plane. How about people that go on official business in another state and just steal time to take pictures of their hotel room. It's wrong to assume that she is wiv a man.
You should be more intelligent than this.
Did you not read the Op talking about repeated pics I m different hotel settings? Does your friend's father have several of such houses?

I find this discussion irrelevant.
Whatever should be talking about is how the govt can start taxing runs.
With this dwindling oil revenues, there is a lot of revenue leakage from that underground sector.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
YourMain:

There's really no implication.

If I took a picture in a hotel the people I know wouldn't think I was going there for sexual activities. I've never been to a hotel for sexual activities. They'd assume I was there for lunch or dinner or a party or I just feel like it. And if anyone else had any other ideas then they obviously do not know me well enough to have an opinion on me.

I think it's more the kinda person you allow people to see you as. And the people you are with.

Again u didn't read my post adequately. I never said anything about taking photos in hotel as a whole, or hotel restaurants or bar, I specifically mentioned hotel rooms and lavatories.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
chudinho:

Folks are just low in iQ. What has taken pictures in hotel rooms got to do with promiscuity? That notion is plain stupid.

If only you properly understood what you read, then I bet your opinion would differ from the former. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by yankit(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
It will make them classy.... So U as a guy wont budget below what you have seen in the picture. It is called setting standard #so make more money
I can see that you are one of them.. fake ass
in fact if i shud see that kind of picture will pay you, treat you lyk a LovePeddler with no pity.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by OmoEziokwu: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
As usual these especially broke women on the game would pretend to not understand the message and attack the messenger.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Again u didn't read my post adequately. I never said anything about taking photos in hotel as a whole, or hotel restaurants or bar, I specifically mentioned hotel rooms and lavatories.

Yeah. Do you not just get a hotel room for no reason whatsoever. And order a load of food and then leave the next morning.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I'm tempted to disagree with you on the grounds that "just because you took a picture somewhere it doesn't mean that..." or "nobody has the right to judge..."

But the way you're just coolly and calmly answering everybody as if you were Jega himself I had to sit back and think about it

I think you're right anyway, although people will be raining abuses on you for saying it

Its not about whether the woman is there for s3x or not its just the image she is giving of herself.

So thank you for bringing this up so I would be more careful in future. Not that I go on these "escapades" but hotel lobbies for weddings or just on an outing with a friend. I think I would just make it clear what I went there for

Thanks for nicely coined opinion bro, but frankly, I am judging no one. I am only saying when people see slefies of you in a hotel room and lavatory, they would be forced to assume, and that assumption in almost all the cases are true

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by UjSizzle(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
GodMode:

Oya, pay for a suite at radisson blue just for me and you to spend a nightgringringringrin
For you and who? grin
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

I do smiley

I volunteer for a taste of it.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by pek(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Totally agree with the OP. I know of a lady who is guilty of these. Sometimes, you will see the name of the hotel on the furniture/bed. FIY, she is a runs girl.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by caesaraba(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Thanks.

My husband is blessed and So am I cheesy

Twale Madam! I wish those ladies who've been vibrating on this thread learn from you. God bless you.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
caesaraba:

Twale Madam! I wish those ladies who've been vibrating on this thread learn from you. God bless you.

Amen and you too smiley
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

But that's not what hes saying

He is saying that when women take pictures in hotel rooms, flaunting it as if it shows how well they are doing, what they are actually doing is exposing themselves to gossip and insults

because lets be honest "runs" is what Hotels are associated with in this country.

to be honest I was brought up in England so I never thought of it that way. over there we go to those places for birthdays, weddings, everything. One of my church members even had her birthday there and all of us attended

its just recently that I started to realize what it really means here

If youre a woman and you went there for a perfectly legitimate reason, then make it clear in the photo or take it somewhere else to avoid terrible whispers biting your ears

It all boils down to the kind of mentality people have around here.

Even the op is not excluded.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Tbillz(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
yankit:

I can see that you are one of them.. fake ass
in fact if i shud see that kind of picture will pay you, treat you lyk a LovePeddler with no pity.
hypocrite all over the social media..... Your instagram ID will prove me right. Drop it
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
bongolistik:
what the OP was insinuating is that guys can easily mistake ladies with those pix as ladies dat went dier for runs

Okay then.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
booqee:
which truth are u telling? Mtchewwwww....

Dyu think pple who take pictures in hotels don't av beautiful homes to show off anyway?? wat kind of nonsense thread is this sef?
Why do ladies see sex as one bad thing?Guys can brag about their sexual experiences but it's rare for a lady to narrate her sexual experience so as not to be tag"ho" and to be seen as a saint.If you all know having sex with aristos in different hotels is bad why do you indulge in it?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by yiwaldecanta: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
MSItachi:
well you have a point. Might be to be forked by another lady. Shior
My point is that someone can go to a hotel to have a business discussion, be stranded at a particular area and check into a hotel for the night ...
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

For you and who? grin
So na here you dey come dey arrange parole ehn tongue
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Thanks for nicely coined opinion bro, but frankly, I am judging no one. I am only saying when people see slefies of you in a hotel room and lavatory, they would be forced to assume, and that assumption in almost all the cases are true

ya I didn't say you in particular were judging I just meant people in general

yes I am agreeing with you
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by MrBasketball: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Op is clearly drunk! angry

what's wrong with taking pic in an hotel or lobby
I can go somewhere fancy, and decide to take pics there, does dat mean I went there to fvck??

so we should now be taking pictures in markets and churches to show ppl dat we are responsible

the thunder wey go strike u still dey baf! angry
Guilty conscience... The post really hit your nerve.

You just displayed how slutty you are.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:

It all boils down to the kind of mentality people have around here.

Even the op is not excluded.

exactly. but they say "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"

even though I don't see anything wrong in appearing at a hotel, I still know that if anyone from my family or village catches me there I'm finished. so why risk it

unless its a very well known family or public event and you have taken other pictures in the album that show what exactly you were doing there.

People are angry with OP but I think it's a good warning we have to heed
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by pasol4real(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:
Op seems you worry yourself alot about what someone does.

What is wrong if someone decides to take pic anywhere of their choice?
So u will advice ur younger sister ti take pics in a hotel room n paste it on social media .cos If u cant post it on social media then it means u no its wrong .

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by MrBasketball: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
booqee:
which truth are u telling? Mtchewwwww....

Dyu think pple who take pictures in hotels don't av beautiful homes to show off anyway?? wat kind of nonsense thread is this sef?
From your post you are a runz girl and slut together... You couldn't make a single.

So foolish of you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by chigoizie7(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

ur jumping to conclusions... who said they went there to have sex?... ur the only one inclined in that direction bruh

U nd I knew, that what he is saying is the truth, why beating it?

U might be different.

He is only but making a point, what impression are they giving? Its just left for u to answer him rather than ask him wats wrong with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.