Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67751 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by formerlyMbulela: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

But that's not what hes saying

He is saying that when women take pictures in hotel rooms, flaunting it as if it shows how well they are doing, what they are actually doing is exposing themselves to gossip and insults

because lets be honest "runs" is what Hotels are associated with in this country.

to be honest I was brought up in England so I never thought of it that way. over there we go to those places for birthdays, weddings, everything. One of my church members even had her birthday there and all of us attended

its just recently that I started to realize what it really means here

If youre a woman and you went there for a perfectly legitimate reason, then make it clear in the photo or take it somewhere else to avoid terrible whispers biting your ears

Why are we dancing around this issue?
I am site the pics you took in the hotels in the UK during parties and weddings were not taken in bedrooms not were they taking in isolation.
The Op is talking about girls taking pics in hotel rooms of obviously different hotels. What other story is there to be told?
Someone mentioned having her laptop in the hotel pic. Once again, we need to reiterate the fact that the Op is not talking about a solitary pic nor is he talking about random pics in a single location. I think people are just trying to defend the indefensible here. Unless you have accommodation issues and live in a hotel ( even at that, I doubt such a lady lives in different hotels) , there is really no argument to put up here.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

ya I didn't say you in particular were judging I just meant people in general

yes I am agreeing with you

Cool bro, that means we're on same page.

How's your weekend.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by MSItachi: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
yiwaldecanta:

My point is that someone can go to a hotel to have a business discussion, be stranded at a particular area and check into a hotel for the night ...

Correct.. But only about 5% of the time

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by lepasharon(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
bongolistik:
here, that is Nigerians lifestyle.. What part of Britain?

lol..london
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Henergee(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime

modified

apart from those who said something meaningful after quoting me,others are just seeking for my attention#fact#....I laugh in igbo#
The only thing it shows is indecency and fake life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. Do you not just get a hotel room for no reason whatsoever. And order a load of food and then leave the next morning.

Again, I never said that never happens, can u compare the number of women who pay for a room in a hotel and lodge themselves with their money on a basis of necessity with those who are lodged and hosted by a man?

The number of women lodged by men in different hotels are by far overwhelming. This is how and where this group take their unwitting expository selfies.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Swagk101(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:
I agree 100% with the OP and most of his subsequent posts.

If a lady is logded in an hotel for any reason apart from sex, she would most likely Take several selfies in the event venue. E.g.

If she lodges in an hotel for a wedding, she would Take morepictures at the wedding venue/ reception hall/with a group of friends bla bla. Why would she leave such scenery and start snapping herself @ the corridor of the hotel or the toilet or even the room?

If she is there on hols/vacation, same thing

If she is there on a course, same thing.

I would be wary of ladies who have several pictures of hotel toilets/ rooms or in the front seat of several cars.

Ladies Take it as a constructive feedback kiss
Na u get sense pass, I swear. Others are OLOSHOS

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bamite(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Hian! Nawa oh. The way some people think sha. That's how someone went and opened a thread calling people who take food out of airplanes uncultured. Now this one is implying that girls who take pictures in hotels are hoes? (Africans though)
Op, pls you need to reset your brain. Hotels are not synonymous with ashawo work. Absolutely nothing wrong with taking picture there. You're being very judgmental!
Say the truth and shame the devil, of all the times you've lodged in a hotel, how many times has it not been because of sex?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by yiwaldecanta: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
MSItachi:

Correct.. But only about 5% of the time
Dude we are the era of easy sex...look around you the world is changing ,USA just legalised gay marriage yesterday .....no one will go to a hotel to pay an exorbitant price for a room when they can easily do it at the comfort of their own home ....my point is DT hotels are used lesser for sex these days.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by sunnyt1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
The Lamentable responses ive read on this topic is pitiably expected, and im always forced to fear for our generation

The BIG question is, what responsible "lady" takes pics in an hotel?

If you dont have a reservation about going to an hotel and you even have the boldness to tell the whole world that its nobody's business what you do there, then something is fundermentally wrong with your consciousness and i cant imagine the kind of family you will ever raise. What kind of future are you expecting/building for yourself?

Everything that has breath knows what goes on with our ladies so why defend this?

Some people have this knack of defending questionable things but it can be likened to the reaction you get when you criticise lesbianism in the presence of a gay.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
pek:
Totally agree with the OP. I know of a lady who is guilty of these. Sometimes, you will see the name of the hotel on the furniture/bed. FIY, she is a runs girl.

but why would she go and post it on social media?? if she was a real runs girl wouldnt she be trying to hide it?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Cool bro, that means we're on same page.

How's your weekend.

well since this conversation is continuing I have to confess that I'm a sis rather than a "bro" wink

weekend is fine, just resting. how is yours
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
chigoizie7:

U nd I knew, that what he is saying is the truth, why beating it?

U might be different.

He is only but making a point, what impression are they giving? Its just left for u to answer him rather than ask him wats wrong with it.

okay.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

well since this conversation is continuing I have to confess that I'm a sis rather than a "bro" wink

weekend is fine, just resting. how is yours

shocked my bad dear, apologies.

Mine is very active, kinda multi tasking. No outing?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bibiking7(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

But that's not what hes saying

He is saying that when women take pictures in hotel rooms, flaunting it as if it shows how well they are doing, what they are actually doing is exposing themselves to gossip and insults

because lets be honest "runs" is what Hotels are associated with in this country.

to be honest I was brought up in England so I never thought of it that way. over there we go to those places for birthdays, weddings, everything. One of my church members even had her birthday there and all of us attended

its just recently that I started to realize what it really means here

If youre a woman and you went there for a perfectly legitimate reason, then make it clear in the photo or take it somewhere else to avoid terrible whispers biting your ears

You are right. What the OP is talking about, are girls taking pictures in several hotel rooms, car passenger seats and clubs. I have seen girls with instagram pages with so many hotel rooms (and restroom mirrors with the duck lips pose (pucker lips if you like)) pictures. If they were there for an event, they would have taken pictures of the event. If its a once in a while thingy, they wont have so many of those pictures. I have spent the night with girls that always take selfies in the passenger seat when i go and drop them off. When those girls use pictures of other passenger seats, what impression will that create for me. lipsrsealed but i am always like, its none of my bizniz. Ball on.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

Why are we dancing around this issue?
I am site the pics you took in the hotels in the UK during parties and weddings were not taken in bedrooms not were they taking in isolation.
The Op is talking about girls taking pics in hotel rooms of obviously different hotels. What other story is there to be told?
Someone mentioned having her laptop in the hotel pic. Once again, we need to reiterate the fact that the Op is not talking about a solitary pic nor is he talking about random pics in a single location. I think people are just trying to defend the indefensible here. Unless you have accommodation issues and live in a hotel ( even at that, I doubt such a lady lives in different hotels) , there is really no argument to put up here.

I don't understand.. are you arguing with me? because I was speaking in support of the OP

I understand what you mean I was just explaining the cultural difference between how people see "hotels". it feels like people on this thread are trying to adopt/advocate a "Westernised" view when the "African" view still largely prevails

Its not just about pictures its about people seeing you entering/ exiting/ around the hotel area or several hotels. if someone asks you what were you doing there, can you give a straight answer?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

shocked my bad dear, apologies.

Mine is very active, kinda multi tasking. No outing?

Not at all, just a chilled weekend!

I think I'll go out later and buy some things, but that's all. and you?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Donpiero1: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
yiwaldecanta:

Dude we are the era of easy sex...look around you the world is changing ,USA just legalised gay marriage yesterday .....no one will go to a hotel to pay an exorbitant price for a room when they can easily do it at the comfort of their own home ....my point is DT hotels are used lesser for sex these days.
ur poor!
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by yiwaldecanta: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Donpiero1:
ur poor!
Just like you
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by MrBasketball: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

OK.. bye.

You are too dumb as a guy... Either you are gay or you are woman wrapper or you are ma female using (m)

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Donpiero1: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
yiwaldecanta:
Just like you
ur poorer.sori
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by pinkiepetitee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
[b][/b]
Odunharry:

no kill me with laff
undecided
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Felitsa187(f): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
So can u simply elucidate how that is so wrong? It's not as if they take naked pics of themselves in hotels or lobbies or lavatories which of course wud b awkward. But Mr, y r u so mad about it? Cuz I'm pretty sure ur gender equally does same. Let's not pretend about it. It's a natural human phenomenon. grin
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

Not at all, just a chilled weekend!

I think I'll go out later and buy some things, but that's all. and you?

Cooking on my mind, but just can't face the challenge yet. Pls get me popcorn when coming back,.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
bibiking7:

You are right. What the OP is talking about, are girls taking pictures in several hotel rooms, car passenger seats and clubs. I have seen girls with instagram pages with so many hotel rooms (and restroom mirrors with the duck lips pose (pucker lips if you like)) pictures. If they were there for an event, they would have taken pictures of the event. If its a once in a while thingy, they wont have so many of those pictures. I have spent the night with girls that always take selfies in the passenger seat when i go and drop them off. When those girls use pictures of other passenger seats, what impression will that create for me. lipsrsealed but i am always like, its none of my bizniz. Ball on.

Yes that's true.

Yeah Ive noticed the trend of people posing in front of/inside cars but I always thought it was just to show off the car. I never thought what the person must have been doing there so I guess Im learning a lot on this thread

But why would somebody proudly post a picture of such an "event". Is it to cherish the memory of the night before or what
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

If you took a selfie in a hotel room and place it on a social network for all to see, honestly, what impression are you giving off??

I travel a lot with my mum and yes I take pictures every time in hotel rooms and post them online. Next month, I'm going to a resort with other members of my fellowship and I plan to take pictures there. Big deal? This stereotype that guys have that every woman is from a poor background and a potential gold digger is what is making this an issue. Personally, I see nothing wrong. Your mind is just one way traffic.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by UjSizzle(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
jaybee3:

So na here you dey come dey arrange parole ehn tongue
Looool! Booboo grin
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Gurgle(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Cooking on my mind, but just can't face the challenge yet. Pls get me popcorn when coming back,.

What will you cook?

Better contribute for this popcorn o, or you wont taste a single piece grin
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
lepasharon:
A woman taking pics in hotel is seen as promiscuous? Only in Nigeria ! Backward people

Do yourself a favour and go back and conscientiously read and assimilate, and then revisit your comment. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by yiwaldecanta: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Donpiero1:
ur poorer.sori
No am not you are and might I add an ediot too.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by MrBasketball: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
190:
any lady that quotes me thunder fire that woman

back to the topic at hand any lady that does such is an olosho its 100% fact make una de decieve una selves

una full instagram nau
taking pics of those una black dirty nyash for instagram with una red eye and black skin all in the name of preety on fleek

make una de spread leg left right n center later una go de find man hold for ground idiots
Those things baffles me seriously.

Girls that had been screwed several times that can't even count how many times will be looking for a lover when everything has gone sour.

Cheap stüpid slutty girls everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Donpiero1: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
yiwaldecanta:
Just like you
big head! U don accept ur faith.u gree no humble

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.