Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura (60043 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by putin3: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2015
Memo of A confuse president.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by DaBullIT(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2015
blackpanda:

Ewu what has this trash u spilled got to do with construction of helipad??
Frustrated buffoons jst looking for anything negative to say
Dem full hia , yeye people up and down

temitemi1:
Abeg can dis helipad help us fight corruption, terrorism, equal our naira to dollar, feeding our school children If the answer is NO, then "change" is a big SCAM!!
It's a scam , especially since flying an helicopter is more expensive than flying a 20 passenger jumbo jet undecided

Franzeez:
2 million naira cannot even build a fence talkless of a helipad. I see you love PMB so much that you can't think.
What do you know ? I am assuming you don't know the difference between a helipad and runway , Take a floor area of 3.0 x 3.0 m , strip and excarvate floor area MAX depth N.E 2.0M , add reinforcements and pour concrete , I bet 2M will be more than enough

Goddex:
Buhari stealing by tricks since 1759........
Who becomes the owner of that helipad after his presidency?That man is a big pretender
Federal Government is building that Helipad, it means it's exclusively the property of FG , besides That Helipad could be a source of income for the state or city if / when buhari's tenure expires , anyone who wants to use it will have to pay ..

madridguy:
Building a helipad which will allow the President fly to Daura directly from the villa will be a cheaper option than using the Eagle One Presidential jet to first fly to Katsina and then moving the entire convoy by road to Daura, a trip that is repeated for his return as well.

Let's keep in mind that the soil in Otueke is loamy, in contrast to the sandy Daura soil which would raise dust when landing that could disastrously block the pilots visibility. The construction cost of a helipad is about N2 million.
This is a 'clueful' decision which is highly efficient, especially as it significantly reduces the cost of governance.

You Have at least 80% more sense than the 130 people who have commented on this news thus far

Helipad is for helicopters , Runway is for Jets , perhaps they don't know the difference

Mini Presidential jet has at least 7 crews and at least 10 members of the cabinet who will be paid for the trip

Max crew for Helicopter is 2 pilots and maybe 3 aides

That cuts excessive costs for 12 more crew members
Cuts the fees for at least 6 convoys conveying at least 4 security officers per car
cuts the need for surveilance / reconnaissance for security officers who would patrol the road earlier

Yeye people just talk they don't think

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Cyriloha(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I guess the helipad is for himself and his cows grin

Daura is now trending on twitter
lolz abi oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by jlinkd78(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2015
7footre:
'Uko chukwu' na d same people
In UCHE Ogbuagu's voice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Sobeautiful: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2015
This is the 'change' you guys voted for, so don't complain. But be informed that this is just the beginning. More 'changes' are on their way. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by SweetSoup(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2015
An Helipad that cost less that #5m to build, i think it will also be cost effective as compared to flying the Presidential Jet to and from Katsina every weekend.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by 49cents(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Spells:
Y won't dey react, when u mix the unnecessity of the helipad and the jobs that need to be done in this country the results = angry reactions

unnecessity

TABON OF THE HIGHEST ORDER......NOW MY LAPTOP HAS STOPPED WORKING

PLEASE GO AND BUY BRIGHTER GRAMMER RATHER THAN CHEAP MB..........THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Roughfyzay(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2015
LoL, why can't he trek to Daura his hometown since lots of people trekked for him? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by DinoAnnberry(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2015
madridguy:
Best response from a nairalander over the helipad saga.

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Rawani: 7:48am
Building a helipad which will allow the President fly to Daura directly from the villa will be a cheaper option than using the Eagle One Presidential jet to first fly to Katsina and then moving the entire convoy by road to Daura, a trip that is repeated for his return as well.

Let's keep in mind that the soil in Otueke is loamy, in contrast to the sandy Daura soil which would raise dust when landing that could disastrously block the pilots visibility. The construction cost of a helipad is about N2 million.

This is a 'clueful' decision which is highly efficient, especially as it significantly reduces the cost of governance.

U are mad. Compare the distance between Ph and otueke. Dullard of daura. Cut government cost. Drive by road sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Rawani: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Franzeez:

2 million naira cannot even build a fence talkless of a helipad. I see you love PMB so much that you can't think.

Quit being silly and seek knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by fr3do(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
blackpanda:

Dumbass. Its not a personal helipad. Its for federal govt. The helipad belongs to nigeria

after buhari, what will interest would the FG have in daura?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
D TIN IS NOT MORE DANT £10,000, nigerians self
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by tucky200(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Franzeez:

mr man he is correct,better modify ur post and stop spreading lies
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by christabell18(f): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Voting this man is d worst mistake Nigerians have ever made
you are a fool for making that clueless statement...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2015
madridguy:
Best response from a nairalander over the helipad saga.

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Rawani: 7:48am

2 million , na u dem give the contract
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Cyriloha(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2015
delishpot:
If he like make he build airport. I no fit shout biko
see guys to Me I must tell you that Mr buhari is just An Ordinary Ceremonial Manager or president however you will like to put another man is ruling and his just representing the unknown man. .......I thought be mow things no go be the same as we were promised. ..INSTEAD HE COMES UP WITH NEW STORIES EVERY MINUTE...WHAT HE WILL SAY NEVER DRIES FROM HIS OWN MOUTH! !!! THAT MAN SEFF

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Spells(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Attention seeking maggot who doesn't know when a typing error has been made....may ur foolishness lead u to where ur laptop will be shoved down ur stinking throat.
49cents:

unnecessity

TABON OF THE HIGHEST ORDER......NOW MY LAPTOP HAS STOPPED WORKING

PLEASE GO AND BUY BRIGHTER GRAMMER RATHER THAN CHEAP MB..........THANK ME LATER
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by raf9ty: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Some of you are only recovering from the shock of his victory at the last polls! what is wrong with him flying straight to daura considering his person and Age. He ordered the sell of about ten of the presidential fleet. Flying straight to daura will reduce usage of the rest at least along that route.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by tucky200(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
DinoAnnberry:

U are mad. Compare the distance between Ph and otueke. Dullard of daura. Cut government cost. Drive by road sir.
U are d dump person here..building an helipad is actually the best idea for reducing the cost...an helipad is not cost more than $10.000

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Uten9z(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
If he like make he build airport. I no fit shout biko u Don shout biko
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by morbeta(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari stealing by tricks since 1759........
Who becomes the owner of that helipad after his presidency?

That man is a big pretender

How can you say that, building helipad for N2mill is damn cheap and a sincere project. I did just raft for my fence for my 1000sqm oceanfront land for 3.159million.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by ipreach: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by gratiaeo(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Daura President will lead country to calamity
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Cyriloha(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Hersexynez:
just a helipad, he's trying hard to cut cost.

see guys to Me I must tell you that Mr buhari is just An Ordinary Ceremonial Manager or president however you will like to put another man is ruling and his just representing the unknown man. .......I thought be mow things no go be the same as we were promised. ..INSTEAD HE COMES UP WITH NEW STORIES EVERY MINUTE...WHAT HE WILL SAY NEVER DRIES FROM HIS OWN MOUTH! !!! THAT MAN SEFF
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by mu2sa2: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Eeediots! They don't even know what a helipad is and are spewing trash. Something individuals even incorporate in the design of their houses - simple, cheap thing. Like it or not, Buhari is the president for the next 4 years or more. He will visit his birth place. Which is cheaper- flying a helicopter directly to Daura or flying a Boeing to kano and then another trip to Daura? God save this country -so full of dumbasses! Buhari should just pay from his pocket the chicken change that'll be used to prepare the space that'll will serve as landing area for presidential 'copters - less than a million naira perhaps, using direct labour.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by sidhomez(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Wats a helipad if I'm to ask u guys... It won't cost #100,000 (hundred thousand naura) to build a helipad that y'all shouting on top of ur voices. God... too much haters.

Lay man defination of helipad is just a spread of concrete for a helicopter to land.

ECOTERRORS:
T

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Please if you don't have anything to say its better you keep mute. I hate foul word.

DinoAnnberry:

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by 9jatatafo(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
A broke azz PMB who came to enrich himself by deceiving us with the mantra CHANGE. This was the reason he was so desperate to become a democratic president. PMB who got sponsorship from great looters like Tinubu and Amaechi. How gullible Nigerians are. PMB claimed to purchased presidential form with a loan of N27 million and his wife donated N135 million worth of drugs to Adamawa state. Hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by tucky200(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
chuna1985:

2 million , na u dem give the contract
Mumu,helipad cost between $10,000 to $15,000.
Make sure u are learned b4 u jump into quoting someone

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by ruffDiamond: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Voting this man is d worst mistake Nigerians have ever made
yr biggest mistake NOT OURS!! all this noise by those vagrant I-Gnorant Baboon Order is nt going to scratch him or return their defeated clueless CHIEF LOOTER back to villa ever! He is goner for life by the way Southeast na Nigerian What happens to una vain clamour for Biafra?? Y'all can go jump inside lag.oon mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Eliza5050(f): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Why una dey shout?
Even a yahoo youth can afford to build Helipad.
Its less than N3m.
Its not a big deal jor.
Just bicos its Buhari and the manner he floored GEJ and its still paining most of u.
Dis Buhari sef craze dey him Head too.
Why is he delaying to form his cabinet?
Slower than a snail.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by carolyntspice: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Lies al this shits r nt tru.he already said daura people won't xpectt much frm him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians / "Nigeria Is In Trouble" - FFK As Buhari Extends Vacation / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.