Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78369 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Dannie2015(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
And who are thsE poliCethiEVesianS? 1990 till 2015 n they re juSt telling uS? Infact they Should b charged For concealing vital inFormation such as dis.. Who else iS playing their piper except Saint Tinubu. WHether u like it or Yes. He remains ur SP till hiS tenure endS. U shuld b used to Lagoon by noW just in case U re NT ok WT it. OJUYOBO

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki prayed for the rain but he wasnt ready for the mud. So sad he messed up big time. He should have waited patiently, there was something bigger waiting for him. With all of this mess, he is politically dead. Nothing for him after the Senate presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by lharstborn(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Politics in this country is so messed up
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
akanbiaa:
by installing the APC candidates he will have 2 disadvantage 1. loose the support of those he currently installed 2. The APC candidates might want revenge for initial impunity treatment by him.
Do you remember what happened to Adolphus Wabara when OBJ treated his fuckedd up

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by papoose999(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
anoda APC propaganda
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Mogidi: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How you still remember how Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo and Adolphus Wabara, all former senate presidents, lost their seats to petty corruption allegations (not even indictments)? Saraki will be forced to resign by the same people that "elected" him just as Speaker Patricia Etteh.

He is different from those you mentioned, Saraki would go down with APC if they're intent on bringing him down.
Saraki is the "Tinubu" of north central, this man has followers like Tinubu, this is why Buhari has kept mute.
Tinubu would come out worse in a duel with Saraki.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by porka: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me! How can you mess with a man who is the only person who could ever dare OBJ and come out stronger than ever? OBJ of all people? How can you mess with a man who orchestrated the fall of a sitting President? Like seriously!

[size=13pt]And this is all your god can pull?

Bukola Saraki is a medical doctor hope you are aware?

Doctors treat ailments.

The last time Mimiko's treatment of your savior resulted in a massive cardiac arrest.

Bukola will treat him for free.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by olami100(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
This shows the kind of politicians we breed here in nigeria.. but why at this time is sahara reporter bringing out this case and
why exposing saraki alone, is tinubu not a thief also. Infact all of dem are thieves except few who are credible. to hell with sahara reporter.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by EMANY01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

The case is being withdraw for which reason sir

READ his post again, slowly one word after another, then read it one more time then read a third time , i swear if you do not see the answer to the question you just asked , i will pay for 2015 GCE /NECO examination forms as well as the private lessons to prepare you for the exam.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

The PDP will do anything to get someone of his pedigree within their fold.

You just stated the reason why I like this man Tinubu. They tried to woo him to PDP in 2003 when he had nothing to lose and everything to gain. But he declined and single handedly wrestled the SW from PDP again in 2007

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by cuteboy2: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:
TANoids how market? grin grin grin grin

Mess with the Jagaban of Africa at your own peril wink

So The Jagaban (Tinubu) is the source of all these stories in Sahara Reporters (SR) on his political opponents, starting with GEJ

Really, makes me wonder if I should believe anything I read in Sahara Reporters, anymore. Seems there is always a political reason for every post on SR

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pprovost:

wow! More reason why i keep telling the Yorubas that we should always seperate the SS when referring to the 'igbos' but the Igbos always keep on arguing you are the same and that they are fighting for you. hmmm

Are you minding them?

GEJ just used them for his political gain. Unless for political reasons, Most ijaw/ SS men do NOT see themselves as Igbo. Even the Igbo speaking ones. They will be quick to correct you and say "I am Ikwere" "I am anioma" etc. Igbos have refused to see that and it's really so sad they have chosen to remain stuck in this sentimental nonsense. But why drag us along mbok? I'm sick and tired! Especially with this radio biafra thing on air now. Me? Biafrian? God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
basilo101:

holier dan thou as usual. It is d interest of d nation only wen it favours u. Which criminal compares to ur thin god Tinubu?
u saTANist always like to defend illegality,impunity and corruption, nigeria cannot go on like this.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by iykedare(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me! How can you mess with a man who is the only person who could ever dare OBJ and come out stronger than ever? OBJ of all people? How can you mess with a man who orchestrated the fall of a sitting President? Like seriously!
Shut the Bleep up.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
EMANY01:

READ his post again, slowly one word after another, then read it one more time then read a third time , i swear if you do not see the answer to the question you just asked , i will pay for 2015 GCE /NECO examination forms as well as the private lessons to prepare you for the exam.

Lord haff maaaci grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by porka: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
olami100:
This shows the kind of politicians we breed here in nigeria.. but why at this time is sahara reporter bringing out this case and
why exposing saraki alone, is tinubu not a thief also. Infact all of dem are thieves except few who are credible. to hell with sahara reporter.

[size=13pt]The same saharareporters that sees nothing in a president not having a secondary school certificate.

The same saharareporters praising a president who lied under oath.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by betty202020(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?
senior thief. that is why he prefered to be called Tinubu.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by sulehussein001: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunofgod:
Those are the credentials needed to be a Nigerian Politician so I'm not shocked,

After all Tinubu is/was a heroin kingpin!

70-95% of Nigerian Politicians have criminal convictions!

70-95%? Are you kidding me? I was hoping to see 95-99%! Almost all of them have past criminal records...
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by EMANY01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
baralatie:

you should ask the judge who adjourned till after election day!

Why you dey bother answer that one?
Technically and factually the court has not cleared Buhari , the matter was stalled in court then withdrawn.If someone else pursues it it could(certainly will be damaging to their beloved president).
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by comfy16(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
this is uncalled for. y are they washing their dirty linen outside.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
iykedare:

Shut the Bleep up.

Pele grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
CHISOS!!! You people call 510,000 petty stealing as at 1990? #ADONBILIVIT!!! With such amount then, I would have raised a three bedroom apartment in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u saTANist always like to defend illegality,impunity and corruption, nigeria cannot go on like this.

See who's talking about illegality? Chai!! Where is Buhari's "safiticate"? Mr clean. Tinubu nko?? Where's his Chicago fake paper? Aregbe-rascal the roadside mechanic who claims he's an engineer isn't corrupt. APC shaaaaaame!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

He is different from those you mentioned, Saraki would go down with APC if they're intent on bringing him down.
Saraki is the "Tinubu" of north central, this man has following like Tinubu, this is why Buhari has kept mute.
Tinubu would come out worse in a duel with Saraki.
Bukola Saraki's influence does not cross Kwara State. His father was not different. Take Tinubu, for example, his influence is beyond the six South West states.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by cytellProperty: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
USELESS APC, you didnt know that when you brought him in. Thief-nubu propaganda. What goes around, comes around. YEYE PEOPLE APSHITTTT.
Barselonia:
Some police officers found out that Bukola Saraki, who is nigeria's Senate President, was a petty thief as of 1990, he was actually charged with theft of N510,000 at Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria. The officers warned in areport that Saraki was about to liquidate the bank by looting it but no one listened until his siblings, cronies and relatives eventually did.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152884533487703&id=96184337702&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6165482905637305459%3Amf_story_key.1770420503171106647%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

Cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by mikaael(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:
Elephants are extinct in nigeria though.

Ehen?...tell me something
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Belated report.abeg make them go sidown for gutter.ndi iberibe.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by 989900: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki, 'you see your life outside'?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
Middle Beltans don't support thieves. When saraki had his hands in the cookie jar, he didn't call on "middle beltans" to join him in the wanton thievery. He'd face the music alone.

If it is the M.O of Niger Deltans to support criminals, that is up to them. We don't do that around here.

Thanks.

I support u 100%
Dey will be using ethnicity & religious to weep sentiments after stealing our money thunder fire all of dem he is a public office holder & shld nt be angry if his past is been digging out dats y is gud 2 be upright @ all tym cos u don't know Wia destiny will take u. I hope people will stop using ethnicity & religious 2 cover up d misdeed of our politicians. He shld prove his innocent or face the wrath of d law, dats all

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by echarlz(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is all going to make Saraki stronger and more popular. APC or Tinubu or whoever is behind this has misfired here again
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Iyinemzo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?
God bless you...Help me ask them o
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
What can a barking dog do to the full moon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.